Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It dont matter, women want them. They could whoop ass and cheat all they want:pachaha:. Most women don't give a fukk about character. they want to know if he look good and does he have money.:dead:

Exactly breh. Idk why dudes are so upset about not being HVM. Notice none of the women talk about love and actually caring for a man. Lol dudes should feel blessed they dont have to deal with these women and simply use Kev’s show to listen to how women move so they can be aware.

Like dudes are grown men who cares what Kev feels about how long it should take to get married? A man capable of leading a household doesnt need another man to tell him when to marry a woman, he simply says “more power to that breh if thats how he feels” and keeps it moving.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Exactly breh. Idk why dudes are so upset about not being HVM. Notice none of the women talk about love and actually caring for a man. Lol dudes should feel blessed they dont have to deal with these women and simply use Kev’s show to listen to how women move so they can be aware.

Like dudes are grown men who cares what Kev feels about how long it should take to get married? A man capable of leading a household doesnt need another man to tell him when to marry a woman, he simply says “more power to that breh if thats how he feels” and keeps it moving.
This is why I dont think dudes should be offended. He just exposing shyt for what it is. His qualifications shouldnt matter to you. Live your life as you see fit. The hoes will hate you for what you are not.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I'm off about the dates. Her last relationship was four years ago. She was with the guy for 3 years. Her son is 8. Either she was already pregnant with the kid when she got with her ex or she was cheating the entire relationship.
Scooby doo ass nikka here...... you right :laff::laff:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I reckon that her ex tried to save her
She cheated on a dude willing to wife a single mother? But now is surprised every other dude just wants to pump and dump? So much for women being the smarter sex.
bunk-disappoint.gif

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This is why I dont think dudes should be offended. He just exposing shyt for what it is. His qualifications shouldnt matter to you. Live your life as you see fit. The hoes will hate you for what you are not.

exactly, you got so called men in here crying about how another man runs his life. The only thing men should be on the same page about is that this platform exposes the delusion many people have and should serve as a warning to protect yourself. Anything after that really doesn't matter, even Kevins look standards. I've seen dudes cry about slim chicks and how they like em thick and blah blah blah.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
exactly, you got so called men in here crying about how another man runs his life. The only thing men should be on the same page about is that this platform exposes the delusion many people have and should serve as a warning to protect yourself. Anything after that really doesn't matter, even Kevins look standards. I've seen dudes cry about slim chicks and how they like em thick and blah blah blah.
Right, I dont agree with some of the shyt he says like the marriage part. But I see the point he's making.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
She cheated on a dude willing to wife a single mother? But now is surprised every other dude just wants to pump and dump? So much for women being the smarter sex.
bunk-disappoint.gif

Facts

but you already know there is at least one female in the world that will agree with how shorty moved. The justification Olympics they always do is why the cycle continues.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Not gonna lie the chat nikkas are some c00ns :mjlol:

A chick called in with an accent and they assumed she was black and were roasting her for pretty much no reason.

As soon she says she's Venezuelan , all the comments turn into compliments. You can literally watch it happen if you look at the chat during that call.

Honestly, I don't think most of the dudes in the chat are even black.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Not gonna lie the chat nikkas are some c00ns :mjlol:

A chick called in with an accent and they assumed she was black and were roasting her for pretty much no reason.

As soon she says she's Venezuelan , all the comments turn into compliments. You can literally watch it happen if you look at the chat during that call.

Honestly, I don't think most of the dudes in the chat are even black.

thats the thing with the internet, weirdos typically use content creators words to champion their sickness.

Like There are dudes who get off on seeing Women get clowned, more so than delusion being checked if that makes sense. It can be a grey area with much of this stuff. You'll notice how swirlers come at Kev and Kev was like "what yall coming at me for when I support you?"

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA

Real shyt

This is exactly how I use his videos, I'm not no HVM nor do I really care to be one by the standards he uses, I just like to see how women be moving out here to fine tune my own philosophies and ways of thinking, half the shyt he says I don't agree with especially with the marriage stuff but that's his opinion:manny:

And you're definitely right how none of these chicks talk about wanting to romance and love on their men, it's really all about what they can get out of him, what he can do for them and why they feel they deserve it

I'm good on that

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Real shyt

This is exactly how I use his videos, I'm not no HVM nor do I really care to be one by the standards he uses, I just like to see how women be moving out here to fine tune my own philosophies and ways of thinking, half the shyt he says I don't agree with especially with the marriage stuff but that's his opinion:manny:

And you're definitely right how none of these chicks talk about wanting to romance and love on their men, it's really all about what they can get out of him, what he can do for them and why they feel they deserve it

I'm good on that

Exactly breh. And i dont even care about lovey dubby stuff but none of these women talk about wanting to respect and love their husband. They remove the human aspect of the men they seek which isnt surprising when you think how fast they divorce men and run off with the baby.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
No shade at all here cuz you solid af as a poster I just want your perspective as this your life for a majority of it. Does your husband income have a large correlation for your respect for him? I know you said you keyed in on him cuz you saw potential iirc, your friends operate on the same wave as you? Im curious cuz I can hook up with and date gorgeous bougie broads cuz Im pretty and have a gift of gab but them chicks would never commit. Before I moved into finance I was in cosmetics so Im fly af and can pull but ain no nikka wealthy off that shyt :mjlol:

I just want some takes from a woman living that life.

@HarlemHottie