Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Of course. The context for the post was that The Coli has a larger audience than just the members here and things are bound to get lifted from time to time.

Kevin addressed the Red Bull question that had been recently raised in this thread.

I brought up the grapevine and the very next episode he is dissecting the grapevine.
:lolbron:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I brought up the grapevine and the very next episode he is dissecting the grapevine.
:lolbron:

:mjgrin:

He’s taken some of the constructive criticism to heart. I remember when I was saying that he needs to adjust his mic position so it wasn’t catching all that burping he does from drinking the highly-carbonated Red Bulls.

He did that and it hasn’t been much of an issue since.

I want to see Kevin win. I just have little patience for sycophants who think these Youtube personalities can do no wrong and are above critique.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It might be a wrap for her. That karma is really kicking her ass. Cheated on the only decent boyfriend she had and now got a kid. Normally you gotta be really fine to bounce back from these types of L's. But if you're average looking guys aren't gonna overlook major character flaws.
:francis:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
oh no guess im not a high value man :to:
People seem to get caught up on this point, but he's made a point to prove that MOST people, men & women, are average and make average money and there's no problem with it. His problem is that MOST women that call into the show WANT HVM, but the pool of these men is slim to none, especially with Black men and the women themselves aren't at the level of pulling these men. I've been watching the live streams and IG lives and he always asks "what's wrong with a average man making average money".

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
People seem to get caught up on this point, but he's made a point to prove that MOST people, men & women, are average and make average money and there's no problem with it. His problem is that MOST women that call into the show WANT HVM, but the pool of these men is slim to none, especially with Black men and the women themselves aren't at the level of pulling these men. I've been watching the live streams and IG lives and he always asks "what's wrong with a average man making average money".

Does he touch on qualities though? Like you can make his HVM qualifications but be a cheater, abuser etc.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
It might be a wrap for her. That karma is really kicking her ass. Cheated on the only decent boyfriend she had and now got a kid. Normally you gotta be really fine to bounce back from these types of L's. But if you're average looking guys aren't gonna overlook major character flaws.

You hear these stories multiple times but then people act like dudes dont know what they're talking about.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Does he touch on qualities though? Like you can make his HVM qualifications but be a cheater, abuser etc.
It dont matter, women want them. They could whoop ass and cheat all they want:pachaha:. Most women don't give a fukk about character. they want to know if he look good and does he have money.:dead:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You hear these stories multiple times but then people act like dudes dont know what they're talking about.
I know so many chicks like her it's depressing. They behave like it's Hot Girl Summer until having a kid by some bum ass dude.

Dude leaves them high and dry to take care of that kid alone. Now all of a sudden they want a High Value Man to swoop in and save them.

You would think with a story as old as time women would eventually wise up. But damn near all his female callers are in the same predicament. Yet still won't believe KS when he says it's over.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London

I'm off about the dates. Her last relationship was four years ago. She was with the guy for 3 years. Her son is 8. Either she was already pregnant with the kid when she got with her ex or she was cheating the entire relationship.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm off about the dates. Her last relationship was four years ago. She was with the guy for 3 years. Her son is 8. Either she was already pregnant with the kid when she got with her ex or she was cheating the entire relationship.
I turned it off right after she mentioned having a son. But you're right her timeline isn't adding up.