Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Is he drinking alcohol in these streams? Seems like the longer the streams go the more hostile he gets. He's starting to lose patience.

There is a poster here who made an interesting point/query about KS drinking alcohol on his show.

I do hear him light burping and it does seem like his demeanor and patience with the callers change.

From what I’ve seen it’s only Red Bull.

:laugh: Is Kevin on thecoli?

He addressed this on his livestream going on now. :laugh: It's Redbull.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

I'm sure he reads this thread.

The Coli is very influential. Kevin, Tariq, Tommy, Oshay, Jap and many others read these threads.

I remember Dr. Boyce parroting some of my talking points a while back.

What Kevin is saying isn't new. It's only new to the brehs who just started listening. We've been saying the same thing on this board for years. Check the dates on those posts.
I mentioned in another thread that most women don't want to work past 35. Let's be real. Despite all the "Miss Independent" shyt they talk, most of them want to drop out of the workforce by 35, be housewives and run errands all day.

Which is why I always laugh when I see women talking about how many degrees they have, their job titles, etc. They never mention how much debt they are holding and how it is implied that the man they desire to wife them up is expected to carry that debt over the long term.

To me, how much debt a chick is carrying is a potential dealbreaker for me.

Some of these women are out here carrying $100K worth of student loan debt. That's not even including credit card, car loan and other medical debts.

Once you wife them up, they expect YOU to service those debts, brehs. Don't get caught up. Always get a full understanding of a woman's debt load before you get tangled up.

I agree that two incomes are better than one.

But, you also must consider that a lot of Black women are taught that:

Woman’s money = woman’s money
Man’s money = family’s money

Even in 2018, a lot of women think like that. Men are still expected to shoulder most of the financial load in a household, despite women making good money these days.

So, most men want to have their shyt together going into marriage.

In addition, the assumption is two incomes will be consistent throughout the entire marriage. But, we know that women drop out the workforce earlier due to health issues, pregnancy, desire to be a stay-at-home, etc.

Men weigh all of that and make sure they are in the best long-term position to carry a household, financially.

Because we all know that women hit the :usure: the minute a dude loses a job or cannot hold up his end of the bargain, financially.

This.

You'd be surprised at how money women think like this.

Man's money = family money

Woman's money = her money

That's why they don't usually want to settle for a man making the same money as them. They want a man making 1.5x.

They want to be able to drop out of the workforce at will, live off hubby's salary, etc.

I remember talking to a chick about this. The topic of finances came up. And in a moment of honesty, she offered that her mom had given her similar advice. But, that she didn't necessarily believe in that. :francis:

Needless to say, she got a one-way trip to Bushville, USA.

That's the first question that pops in my head when women talk about their degrees.

1) It's usually some soft major that doesn't make a lot of money.

2) Women tend to want to drop out the workforce before 40 or when they have a baby (whichever comes first). As a man, and her husband, you're stuck helping with her loans.

The fact that women put their degree on the table as some type of selling point is hilarious!

It be like that, breh. Most of these women just want to stay at home, watch TV, gossip and run errands.

They aren't built for this 9-5 shyt for 40 years.

In reality, they want to go to college, work for roughly 10 years and then drop out the workforce.

:unimpressed:

Not to mention the megathread we have: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/quick-lil-gems-on-dealing-with-women.10146/

Where people like @TradePascalSiakam and @kevm3 have made it plain for years.

Last edited:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Yeah..

I heard him address the drinking red on tonight's show. Lol Wouldn't be surprised if he posts here. Same goes for Tariq.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sure he reads this thread.

The Coli is very influential. Kevin, Tariq, Tommy, Oshay, Jap and many others read these threads.

I remember Dr. Boyce parroting some of my talking points a while back.

What Kevin is saying isn't new. It's only new to the brehs who just started listening. We've been saying the same thing on this board for years. Check the dates on those posts.

:unimpressed:

Not to mention the megathread we have: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/quick-lil-gems-on-dealing-with-women.10146/

Where people like @TradePascalSiakam and @kevm3 have made it plain for years.
To be honest these talking points have been around way before the Coli

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I know y’all heard when that c00n called in and sounded mad soft and quiet, then her p*ssy cac bf came on the line and said the n word repeatedly.

This the shyt I have been saying, this dumb bytch letting her cac say that shyt while her dumbass is in the background thinking he’s not talking about her too.

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
I know y’all heard when that c00n called in and sounded mad soft and quiet, then her p*ssy cac bf came on the line and said the n word repeatedly.

This the shyt I have been saying, this dumb bytch letting her cac say that shyt while her dumbass is in the background thinking he’s not talking about her too.
That was a dude pretending to be a woman...

Balla

Superstar
Daps
That was a dude pretending to be a woman...
It had to have been a black chick because Kevin requires women to show themselves so he doesn’t get trolled.

He’s shown viewers the women in the waiting room on zoom a few times, and that’s how he can tell when dudes call because he can see them on video.

Last edited:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
To be honest these talking points have been around way before the Coli

Of course. The context for the post was that The Coli has a larger audience than just the members here and things are bound to get lifted from time to time.

Kevin addressed the Red Bull question that had been recently raised in this thread.