Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Idk if some of y'all agree or not.
I would like to see Kevin Samuels change up his show once in a while. Like bring in HVM with their wives on the show and talk about what it's like as an HVM and HVW. That would be dope.

That will last like a month max when its obvious the fukkery and general dysfunction of having shows with silly women draws more attention. Which I'm pretty sure thats his aim, views/numbers. No one is tuning in to watch 3 hours of bougie folks keekawing with each other about how amazing they are.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
He's gonna have to switch things up eventually. Because I think he's getting tires of dealing with all the dysfunction. There seems to be no shortage of female callers with tons of baggage.

The amount of dysfunction increases ratings but it's depressing.
:francis:

What he is doing on IG is cool.

IMO a good schedule would be

2 IG get togethers a week
1 clubhouse
1 smoke show on youtube
1 topic show.

For IG I would do 1 of them after the smoke show on some afterhours hangout ish and also tie in Rating women.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
He's gonna have to switch things up eventually. Because I think he's getting tires of dealing with all the dysfunction. There seems to be no shortage of female callers with tons of baggage.

The amount of dysfunction increases ratings but it's depressing.
:francis:

It is depressing but sometimes you have to get all of this out to show people how crazy this stuff is.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
It was me. No need to be passive aggressive and I have since found out that those type of woman do call in so I guess those women do have time even if you don't. So my question was answered though I have yet to get a clip.

Take care :smile:
:mjlol: My passive aggressive is way better than that.

Glad you got your answer. :smile:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Idk if some of y'all agree or not.
I would like to see Kevin Samuels change up his show once in a while. Like bring in HVM with their wives on the show and talk about what it's like as an HVM and HVW. That would be dope.
I said something similar and they jumped down my throat :deadmanny:

Last edited:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
It’s crazy how some women are calling him just to “battle him”. You got women who been ran off his show calling right back the next week like nothing happened.

They just want the last word, they don’t care about improving their life or even seeing a better way of doing something. It’s “who does this no name negro think he is to talk to me like that?”

That energy and combativeness works online but doesn’t quite translate well when you are in a actual conversation and you can’t post a sassy meme to dismiss someone. They could use that energy on becoming a better version of themselves instead of winning a argument.

:hubie:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
It’s crazy how some women are calling him just to “battle him”. You got women who been ran off his show calling right back the next week like nothing happened.

They just want the last word, they don’t care about improving their life or even seeing a better way of doing something. It’s “who does this no name negro think he is to talk to me like that?”

That energy and combativeness works online but doesn’t quite translate well when you are in a actual conversation and you can’t post a sassy meme to dismiss someone. They could use that energy on becoming a better version of themselves instead of winning a argument.

How can you become a better version of yourself when you think you are perfect as you are?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I wouldn’t know. I would assume that if someone is going to date outside of their race, they’d have to find qualities in that person that goes beyond surface level.

That being said, I’ve seen and heard too many white women fetishize black men. The same way white men do to Asian women. That’s why I would never entertain them. It feels like they’re living out a rebellious fantasy 9/10.

I guess I’ve been lucky. All my girlfriends have genuinely liked me and not for superficial reasons.
There are plenty of people that have self-hatred and are dating someone of another race (really white) because they are seen as a prize, above the men of their own race even if the white person is physically below average, broke, etc.

Was talking to an Ethiopian shorty the other day. Told me her sister is very beautiful and only dates white guys. She said she doesn't like her sister's white boyfriend, he looks down on them because they aren't well off when neither is he, he's on a pedestal because he's white, etc.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

They don't care. They called in to his show because they are emotional and don't like what he said. They want to combat his statements.

Those disagreement days he does in my opinion are just for entertainment. As you've said, 99% of the women that call in to his show to disagree with him leave disagreeing with him and not having learned a damn thing.

The women that call into his show don't even do research or prepare. Like how can you say you've watched his videos but you aren't prepared for a single question he's asks.

"Why do you want a high-value man?" "uuuhhhh... uhhh... because I feel like I deserve one".

Honestly I think most of the women that call into his show will ultimately settle down with one man or have on and off relationships with men.

The only ones that are truly screwed are those women in their 30s-40s that make like 300k a year and have ridiculous standards.

I have a friend that's like 34, she makes upwards of 300k a year with a masters. She wants a model looking nikka her age or older that makes just as much or more than her, he gotta have at least a master's or be working his way towards one too.

And she got a dog like two years ago :mjlol: She's also been celibate for a couple years now.

She legit gonna end up single or let a random nikka impregnate her just so she can have a baby. Can't write this stuff up :snoop:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
The race stuff he pulls I agree and disagree with some points.

But women in general practice hypergamy. To think only black women want to be taken care of and want to be with a rich man you are delusional.

White women are the leaders when it comes to onlyfans, prostitution, online sex work, etc.

But black women do chase degrees thinking it'll attract more men of means to them. Which it can but if you look like precious a man of means won't care how much you make unless he gets with you for a business decision.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My only complaint with this dude Kevin Samuels is his refusal to have a back and forth conversation. 90% of the time he doesn’t even let anyone talk or even attempt to counter his points.

He would have 10x the amount of entertaining content if he just let people say shyt sometimes

Last edited:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I've quoted you on here twice before in the last few pages and got no response I figured you had me on ignore or something.

What do you mean by nuanced though? Like what do you think he should be telling these women?

I'm simply saying that his advice is very rigid.

And he does not like to have his views challenged. You see it in how he mutes certain women when they box him in on points. You see it in how he quickly pivots to a woman's appearance when boxed in to shame them.

That is weak, in my opinion. Just as he claims women resort to SIGN tactics, he does the same thing when boxed in.

Which is why I say Kevin would be food on a panel of real HVM. His tactics work on these feeble-minded women. But, among more accomplished women and real accomplished men, he would be easy work.

It's entertainment, but definitely not something people should be taking as gospel.

If he wants to make it to tv or something like that, he needs to refine his arguments and be prepared to be challenged.

Last edited: