Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehh if I had to imagine any men mad at breh are mad that these old ass soft bougie negro is telling them they aint shyt and its 99.8 percent chance according to his hvm scale they aint neve gon be shyt :mjlol:

IDK why folks take it seriously tbh. MLK and Malcolm were higher value than any billionaire I know...its fun to talk about though. people be wilding on both sides.
That’s the thing breh some of these people ain’t shyt, but either some simp or family member told them they’re special when in reality it’s a different story

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:

Ok, breh. A nikka broadcasting out of an apartment in Atlanta who used to be the fragrance man at Nordstrom is telling Black men of all ages what high value is all about!

Keep in mind that I am a millionaire. And I have buddies getting there as well.
You sound hurt

that red pill is hard to swallow

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You sound hurt

that red pill is hard to swallow

you see it breh? lmfao dudes be on some Nation of Islam "TELL THESE DEVILS OFF MINISTER!" When Kev talking about delusional women, but then they act worst than those women when it comes to Kev's definitions of Male categories lmfao.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
This is true. I have no reason to call in. Further, KS himself gets women like me off the phone relatively quickly, bc thats not his focus. A, it doesn't drive traffic, and b, those couples are already made and he's focused on new couples.

There was some discussion about having time to call in but i didn't quote whoever. I will say, I listen, but truly, i never manage to catch a live bc I'm busy with my man. Im on his schedule. So, yeah, we can be "too busy."

It was me. No need to be passive aggressive and I have since found out that those type of woman do call in so I guess those women do have time even if you don't. So my question was answered though I have yet to get a clip.

Take care :smile:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I think there’s kind of a breakdown in communication here. I think most people would agree with you that a chick should grab a Harvard med grad if she can.

The disconnect is the lane Kevin is in. Kevin is dealing with a very specific kind of woman and man. This is a woman who doesn’t want to work and have a man take care of her. A Harvard Med Grad going into his residency isn’t going to have the money to give that woman the lifestyle she says she wants in the first 10 years of his career when he’s making 39k and paying down med school loans. If the woman’s goal is too stop working once she’s married, the Harvard Med grad isn’t going to provide that lifestyle right away.

I think Kevin could do a better job of making this distinction. But all of his callers are 30ish year old women who are trying to get out of the game. But he does mention how other races of women lock those kinds of guys down while they’re still in college.

Thank you. Someone got it.

& this is why reading is very important

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Thank you. Someone got it.

& this is why reading is very important

I mentioned earlier that dudes keep ignoring the HIT Squad and HENRY, or AARON distinctions because everyone wants to be a HVM because they assume that is the elite level to strive for thus them not being that = being lesser than.

I even used the example that me making six figures and being amongst people who technically are millionaires does not put us in the same category of our Billionaire CEO (because there is levels to six figures and levels to being a millionaire).

Big Tech grads making six figures won't smell millionaire status for 10-15 yrs, and often times they are in markets that are High COL thus their salaries are inflated to reflect that (110k in NYC is like 60k in ATL).

As I mentioned, lotta these dudes are butt hurt the guy they look up to doesn't consider them as being part of what they perceive to be the 'cool club'. They are using edge cases as if they are the majority. Bringing up Black Male Havard grads as if they are in large numbers and idiotic stuff like that.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
lmfao now Kev our daddy because we laughing at people getting roasted but the folks tryna debate acting like Kev just put them on punishment for not washing the dishes.

That’s how you know some ppl aren’t black. With that “fatherless” and “He’s your daddy now!?”

:mjlol:

Ppl got a weird obsessions.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
TLDR: What KS says goes over everyone’s heads every time.

If you want a man to take care of you= Older high-earning trick.

If you want a man that’s around your age=
Build with him, work, help pay bills, and STFU.

All KS does is put delusional women in their places. I don’t see anything wrong with that, and don’t see why men have a problem with it.

The one thing I really don’t like is when people say KS is trying to make black women date bums, how is 42k(the average)-99k a bum!?

These c00n chicks said that KS wants women to date men who work in fast food and to only date old men.

Which he has not said once.

If you want a trick to take care of you; you better look for an older man is pretty much the message.

He promotes women to date men who make a decent income. He asks why they deserve a high value man when they should be looking for a man with a decent career in general.

These chicks are making 150+ page threads about him, they’re making reactions about him, channels that ain’t get no views or put up new videos before are now coming back to make videos and talk shyt about KS and black men.

That nikka got them pissed and they know what he’s saying about women’s delusion is hurting them.

They pissed because what he’s doing works and what he’s saying is true.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Idk if some of y'all agree or not.
I would like to see Kevin Samuels change up his show once in a while. Like bring in HVM with their wives on the show and talk about what it's like as an HVM and HVW. That would be dope.
He is going to start showcasing HVM and HVW pretty soon on the "prize" show.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk if some of y'all agree or not.
I would like to see Kevin Samuels change up his show once in a while. Like bring in HVM with their wives on the show and talk about what it's like as an HVM and HVW. That would be dope.
He's gonna have to switch things up eventually. Because I think he's getting tires of dealing with all the dysfunction. There seems to be no shortage of female callers with tons of baggage.

The amount of dysfunction increases ratings but it's depressing.
:francis: