Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
The real question is why are people triggered by his message?
People are legit upset because he’s giving people legit advice
I don’t agree with everything he says by the way

I think theres some hyperbole at work. At least in here. I haven't seen any one triggered. The triggered usually comes when cats disagree and then one of his cheerleaders start insulting people.

Personally I'm not triggered at all. this is active thread with some entertaining talking points and content. Its a message board, I'm going to message :yeshrug:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The real question is why are people triggered by his message?
People are legit upset because he’s giving people legit advice
I don’t agree with everything he says by the way

they are insecure breh lol. In what world do people agree 100%. A grown man controls his own destiny, if you are looking at Kev for anything other than entertainment then you have bigger issues. Dudes talking like Kev is a government Policy Maker thats trying to raise their taxes.
:russ::mjlol:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think theres some hyperbole at work. At least in here. I haven't seen any one triggered. The triggered usually comes when cats disagree and then one of his cheerleaders start insulting people.

Personally I'm not triggered at all. this is active thread with some entertaining talking points and content. Its a message board, I'm going to message :yeshrug:
I’m not talking about you in particular getting triggered.
I meant the general public got triggered when the average video went viral.
What was it in particular that make everyone get in their feelings

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they are insecure breh lol. In what world do people agree 100%. A grown man controls his own destiny, if you are looking at Kev for anything other than entertainment then you have bigger issues. Dudes talking like Kev is a government Policy Maker thats trying to raise their taxes.
:russ::mjlol:
People are legit mad this man is using common sense.
I don’t know I might be overthinking it

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
People are legit mad this man is using common sense.
I don’t know I might be overthinking it

They look up to Kev for some weird reason thus they feel his opinions will dictate their life.

There is really nothing to debate or critique if you are a man, because ultimately you hold the keys to marriage.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
And men hate when other men tell women about themselves :laff:

Ehh if I had to imagine any men mad at breh are mad that these old ass soft bougie negro is telling them they aint shyt and its 99.8 percent chance according to his hvm scale they aint neve gon be shyt :mjlol:

IDK why folks take it seriously tbh. MLK and Malcolm were higher value than any billionaire I know...its fun to talk about though. people be wilding on both sides.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m in mid 20s. I would not date a girl my own age. Then again I’m tall and good looking with decent job and my own crib.

I mess with girl 22-24. Anything before or pass that number get nothing from me.:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Like clockwork, we have people who largely agree with a message, but because it isn’t told 100% their way, the messenger gets shot down and listeners shamed.

:mjlol:

lmfao now Kev our daddy because we laughing at people getting roasted but the folks tryna debate acting like Kev just put them on punishment for not washing the dishes.