Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Are you a millionaire? Is Kevin a millionaire?

Without Youtube donations, what exactly what your daddy Kev be doing to make money?

Maybe back at the mall trying to make cologne recommendations?

Look at yourself lmfao.

You should relax, because you really don't know who is on the other side of this screen, I'll leave it at that.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Sure, my dude. He judges the Black community all the time.

Does he not consistently throw in Black women’s faces what their counterparts are doing?

So you go from singing his praises to now bashing him because you don't meet his standards.

This is why you aren't a HVM.
:russ::russ::russ::russ:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
this website :mjlol:

10 million is nothing to brag about but ya'll hang on every word of a cat who sits in his living room ruminating about aint shyt delusional bytches for 3 hours and gets sassy when he doesn't get donations. Thread is GOAT entertainment :mjlol:

this is the final evolution of the 6 figure, 6 cert, 6 pack meme isn't it? we moving to 7s in 2021 :takedat:

Breh, this shyt is pure comedy. These nikkas need a reality check much like their delusional female counterparts.

You can tell real masculine leadership is lacking in our community when nikkas like Kevin Samuels are thought leaders.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Breh, this shyt is pure comedy. These nikkas need a reality check much like their delusional female counterparts.

You can tell real masculine leadership is lacking in our community when nikkas like Kevin Samuels are thought leaders.

Bruh we are here for the fukkery, you are the one on your period. Like I said you clearly aren't a HVM and are clearly triggered.

Actual Masculine men watch Kevins show for laughs, and they go on about their day living their lives how they want. But here you are crying about as you stated a Nordstrom Salesmen.

Imagine Robert Johnson making threads about how he doesn't like Umar Johnson.

:mjlol:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
you're clearly insecure look at how you responded lol. Like the women who call his show. Now Kev is "judging" the black community.
He's basically one those dudes who get caught up on the definition of high value rather than sticking to the point of the overall message--women need to find a suitable partner rather than waiting for Mr. Perfect.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bruh we are here for the fukkery, you are the one on your period. Like I said you clearly aren't a HVM and are clearly triggered.

Actual Masculine men watch Kevins show for laughs, and they go on about their day living their lives how they want. But here you are crying about as you stated a Nordstrom Salesmen.

Imagine Robert Johnson making threads about how he doesn't like Umar Johnson.

I didn’t make this thread. I am simply chiming in and offering critique after offering many praises.

You are clearly triggered because someone doesn’t totally agree with everything your daddy has to say.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

I mean KS is what he is. A entertainer. I have little issues with w/e shyt hes saying. thats his platform. I just find it odd how serious some of the cats on here takes everything he says. Like he's beyond criticism. If you don't agree with him completely you're low value, dumb, broke, wrong :mjlol:

I think one of the greatest musical minds and minds in general is Prince and I don't agree with every thing he said or did. Most yes, and I would be open to someone having a civil convo about what they don't and don't get. But this is the coli and nuance is lost here. I would expect it to be more prevalent in this thread of future billionaires but guess not.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
He's basically one those dudes who get caught up on the definition of high value rather than sticking to the point of the overall message--women need to find a suitable partner rather than waiting for Mr. Perfect.

He's an insecure kid. This is the problem with American culture, everyone gets a prize, and when someone doesn't get the prize they try to downplay the prize that they were just bigging up. Look at the change of his tone in this thread breh lol.

I`m glad Kev has all of these folks triggered, because it makes for good laughs. Imagine being a person of worth spending your time amongst people or topics you dont find of worth? It doesn't make sense. If I say I hate Anime, why would I go to a site about Anime and spend my time talking about how Anime sucks? If I have an actual life worth something I would spend it doing productive things, not worrying about something I state is of lesser value.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

How about you address me, directly? I agree with the overall message?

My main point is he could be more nuanced.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I didn’t make this thread. I am simply chiming in and offering critique after offering many praises.

You are clearly triggered because someone doesn’t totally agree with everything your daddy has to say.

look at you using these 1994 Living Single season 2 tactics lmfaoooo

This is my last post to you because you aren't even worth the bandwidth.

You're dismissed.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

When he first started his show, he did criticize delusional men.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
He's an insecure kid. This is the problem with American culture, everyone gets a prize, and when someone doesn't get the prize they try to downplay the prize that they were just bigging up. Look at the change of his tone in this thread breh lol.

I`m glad Kev has all of these folks triggered, because it makes for good laughs. Imagine being a person of worth spending your time amongst people or topics you dont find of worth? It doesn't make sense. If I say I hate Anime, why would I go to a site about Anime and spend my time talking about how Anime sucks? If I have an actual life worth something I would spend it doing productive things, not worrying about something I state is of lesser value.

Ok, breh. A 51 yo man begging for donations of a Youtube stream is the cross your willing to die on.

Again, I respect the overall message. But, the man is just a man.

His message is open for critique just as the next man.

You brehs didn’t learn your lesson with Umar and those of his ilk.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
How about you address me, directly? I agree with the overall message?

My main point is he could be more nuanced.
I've quoted you on here twice before in the last few pages and got no response I figured you had me on ignore or something.

What do you mean by nuanced though? Like what do you think he should be telling these women?

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean KS is what he is. A entertainer. I have little issues with w/e shyt hes saying. thats his platform. I just find it odd how serious some of the cats on here takes everything he says. Like he's beyond criticism. If you don't agree with him completely you're low value, dumb, broke, wrong :mjlol:

I think one of the greatest musical minds and minds in general is Prince and I don't agree with every thing he said or did. Most yes, and I would be open to someone having a civil convo about what they don't and don't get. But this is the coli and nuance is lost here. I would expect it to be more prevalent in this thread of future billionaires but guess not.
The real question is why are people triggered by his message?
People are legit upset because he’s giving people legit advice
I don’t agree with everything he says by the way