Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I’ll try to help you. You’d have to go back to like September or October to find that video, and that’s when he was doing videos 5 days a week, even I couldn’t watch all of those.

:russ::mjlol:

It’ll be rare that a woman who meets the standard will call into his show.
She’s a troll. Not really interested in watching his videos. Don’t waste any energy on her.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
From the comment section of his latest video:

:ohhh:He's right, you rarely here the callers talking about love.

Get married brehs.
full
Love is for children and cannot sustain relationships

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Caller: I'm tryna figure out what went wrong in my dating life as far as finding a man

Kevin: How old are you?

Caller: 42

Kevin: What state?

Caller: NY

Kevin: How tall are you?

Caller: 5' 4"

Kevin: Dress size?

Caller: 18-20

Kevin: (plays elephant music) That's your problem!

Caller: Kevin that's not fair!

Kevin: I don't give a shyt about fair. How much do you weigh?

Caller: Close to 300lbs

:russ: you can't make this shyt up!!!

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Again, what’s the point of the woman who fits what he’s saying to a T calling in? If his theory is that women who do these things get married, why is that married woman gonna call in?

“Hey Kev! I’m submissive, fit, feminine, had 0 kids, and got married to a 35 year old HVM when I was 23.” What’s the point of the call? She doesn’t need advice, she won. And he posts success stories on his IG.

This is true. I have no reason to call in. Further, KS himself gets women like me off the phone relatively quickly, bc thats not his focus. A, it doesn't drive traffic, and b, those couples are already made and he's focused on new couples.

There was some discussion about having time to call in but i didn't quote whoever. I will say, I listen, but truly, i never manage to catch a live bc I'm busy with my man. Im on his schedule. So, yeah, we can be "too busy."

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I'm in my 20s and made six figs last year however I don't consider myself a HVM by Kev definition.

I got friends that I can call up on the phone, black men in their 20s graduates from GA Tech and Ivy league graduates from Brown and Wharton. I don't consider them HVM.

They all will be sooner or later.

The reason Kev puts an emphasis on his HVM criteria is because these delusional women want to be taken care of. Sure I can go to the dealership to buy what ever brand new car I want no problem but can I take care of a whole human being by myself? No I can't.

You don't watch the show. Kevin tells black women all the time Becky and Li Ling find their man in college before they graduate why didn't you?

I do watch the show. I’ve been watching it since before most of the people in this thread. :manny:

I don’t take issue with tempering the unreasonable expectations of some women.

What I take issue with is the definition of HVM as a finished product in our community. To me, that’s not the way to go.

Because, if we use that definition and our women run with it, the only men that they will feel are worthy are old men like a Kevin Samuels or Dennis Sperling.

When the women are saying they want three kids, they are not talking about triplets! A man’s earnings will increase if he’s on the right trajectory. Which is why I argue that the conversation needs to be shifted to earnings trajectory as opposed to some broad HVM discussion.

If you made six figures last year, and are on the trajectory to sustain and increase that, and you have no kids, no criminal record, a solid network of other ambitious Black men, you are a HVM. Don’t let some Youtube guy convince you any different.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I do watch the show. I’ve been watching it since before most of the people in this thread. :manny:

What I take issue with is the definition of HVM as a finished product in our community. To me, that’s not the way to go.

Because, if we use that definition and our women run with it, the only men that they will feel are worthy are old men like a Kevin Samuels or Dennis Sperling.

When the women are saying they want three kids, they are not talking about triplets! A man’s earnings will increase if he’s on the right trajectory. Which is why I argue that the conversation needs to be shifted to earnings trajectory as opposed to some broad HVM discussion.

If you made six figures last year, and are on the trajectory to sustain and increase that, and you have no kids, no criminal record, a solid network of other ambitious Black men, you are a HVM. Don’t let some Youtube guy convince you any different.

You don’t watch the show because you are ignoring the HENRY concept. Lol

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

You think an obvious narcissist describing himself to a tee as the definition of higher value is wrong? Get this heretical talk out of here sir:troll:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Harvard grad would be a Henry. Not a HVM. Once he becomes a doctor he’s would be considered high value.

It’s more so about reaching your maximum potential, then picking someone to be a part of your lifestyle & amplify your legacy.

But in today’s generation and social media, a lot of women want instant gratification, therefore wanting the best of the best.

:mjlol:

Ok. I’d like to see a white woman wasting time trying to wrap her mind around the idea of whether some young, white Harvard Medical grad she comes across is a HENRY or HVM.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
You think an obvious narcissist describing himself to a tee as the definition of higher value is wrong? Get this heretical talk out of here sir:troll:

Facts, my dude. These brehs cannot see through the act.

Like I said, I am all with reducing delusion among our women and getting better outcomes.

But, I’ve seen how Kev reacts when people challenge his thinking. He would be food on a panel of real HV Black men.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Facts, my dude. These brehs cannot see through the act.

Like I said, I am all with reducing delusion among our women and getting better outcomes.

But, I’ve seen how Kev reacts when people challenge his thinking. He would be food on a panel of real HV Black men.

Look its his definition which is fine but folks really hang on it like its not differing respectful views of value that can quantified. Where Im from just making it through college with a good degree you valued. A nikka just getting admitted to harvard :mjlol: the whole fam claiming that victory. Then you got folks peddling this finished product foolishness then want to call these educated brothers c00n and stuff for becky having the foresight to see breh was going to be something in ten years. Then sisters go damn where all the good men at :mjlol: you had his green ass at 20 and didnt capitalize now he older, done ran through a calvacade of yall fickle hoes and move smarter.

At 19 a good woman would have got a ring from breh at 25-30 but he peeped game and now he waiting and thats bad news for ladies as by that age they want to be cuffed.

The game is the game eternally

Last edited: