Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
From the comment section of his latest video:
I've never heard a single woman call in and mention that they want a man that loves them, it's all about 6 figures. If a man can't read between the lines, he deserves his future child support and/or alimony payments.

:ohhh:He's right, you rarely here the callers talking about love.

Get married brehs.
full

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
That’s the funny thing though. Black demographics show that black men make more money than black women.

These women are not looking hard enough for the men who make 100k+. They also might not be that man’s type as well.

All these callers call in and claim they make all this money, but most people in general do not make 100k+.

Then the c00ns say date out. I’ll say it again, I know non-black people and they do not make 100k, some don't even make 50k.

The people in the relationships both work to support their families.

The delusion has to stop.

It shouldn’t be hard for black women to find black men who make more. They can’t take care of her while she sits on her ass, but they’ll have a man who they can build with and have a family with.
black women don't want to "splitdarent" they call that being a roommate.

"I can do bad all by myself" syndrome :mjlol:

When I worked as a realtor 99% of the white men that paid all the rent were old af. I'm talking 50+ years old. Younger than that the woman was always applying and paying rent too.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Sure. Harvard Med exa is an extreme example. But, it illustrates the point that Kev’s claim that HV begins at 35 is bs.

Are Tuskegee, Howard, North Carolina A&T, Georgia Tech, Morehouse, Hampton, etc. Black male grads rare?

No.

What about giving advice to young Black women to attend NSBE conventions to network while in school?

You know, practical stuff.

Kevin’s primary advice for our young women is to date down, date an old flabby dude or die alone. While the older, delusional women need that reality check, it will lead to a defeatist mindset in our younger women.

I want to see our women win. And part of it is being more nuanced in the conversation. Unlike some of the nikkas who get a thrill out of seeing a grow man put down some of our women, I’d actually like to see our women win. Because when they win and Black men win, we all win as a community.

I'm in my 20s and made six figs last year however I don't consider myself a HVM by Kev definition.

I got friends that I can call up on the phone, black men in their 20s graduates from GA Tech and Ivy league graduates from Brown and Wharton. I don't consider them HVM.

They all will be sooner or later.

The reason Kev puts an emphasis on his HVM criteria is because these delusional women want to be taken care of. Sure I can go to the dealership to buy what ever brand new car I want no problem but can I take care of a whole human being by myself? No I can't.

You don't watch the show. Kevin tells black women all the time Becky and Li Ling find their man in college before they graduate why didn't you?

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm in my 20s and made six figs last year however I don't consider myself a HVM by Kev definition.

I got friends that I can call up on the phone, black men in their 20s graduates from GA Tech and Ivy league graduates from Brown and Wharton. I don't consider them HVM.

They all will be sooner or later.

The reason Kev puts an emphasis on his HVM criteria is because these delusional women want to be taken care of. Sure I can go to the dealership to buy what ever brand new car I want no problem but can I take care of a whole human being by myself? No I can't.

You don't watch the show. Kevin tells black women all the time Becky and Li Ling find their man in college before they graduate why didn't you?
It's basically upbringing in most cases with white and Asian women. The parents are pushing them to get married or die trying right after college.

Black parents just aren't pushing their kids to get married that early. At this one company I worked that was majority women. Probably 90% of the white chicks got married within a year or two after college like clockwork.

Working in IT we had to do the name changes for these accounts after they got married. So you saw this first hand how these chicks didn't waste anytime getting hitched.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
black women don't want to "splitdarent" they call that being a roommate.

"I can do bad all by myself" syndrome :mjlol:

When I worked as a realtor 99% of the white men that paid all the rent were old af. I'm talking 50+ years old. Younger than that the woman was always applying and paying rent too.
You would think since these chicks that claim to earn 80k+ would know the real world doesn’t work how they claim.

Non-black people are not making 100k+ in abundance. I know a good amount who don’t even make 50k.

I have to say black women put non-black people on a pedestal. I haven’t seen a black man say any of these things about income.

In fact, I heard black men who make 100k+ should be more humble and not think that they’re high value because that’s nothing to non-black men.

I honestly think deep down if you told them the truth about most people’s incomes, they would say that the non-black people are saving their money and not flashing it; but not because they don’t make the money they think they make lmfao!!

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I’ll try to help you. You’d have to go back to like September or October to find that video, and that’s when he was doing videos 5 days a week, even I couldn’t watch all of those.

:russ::mjlol:

It’ll be rare that a woman who meets the standard will call into his show.
It's all good.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There is a poster here who made an interesting point/query about KS drinking alcohol on his show.

I do hear him light burping and it does seem like his demeanor and patience with the callers change.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
TBH if a chick really doesn’t want to be with a man who makes less, she shouldn’t. She will belittle him and the relationship will be shyt.

The only thing these women can do is work their ass off to find the man they want because they will resent their man if he isn’t making the income they desire.

I agree, very few of these women will change theirs minds genuinely and lower standards so they'd feel like they are settling, so the relationship would be shyt.

But what these women don't realise is there's a man at the other end of this that has his own high standards too.

You can't "work your ass off" being older with kids, when the dude has better options...

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
There really isn't a disagreement, you and your friends represent outliers. He is discussing base rates. To provide greater perspective:

Black-Weekly-Wages-by-Education-Table.png

And these numbers don't take into consideration debt and COL.
This is pretty spot on as a breh with only an associate's degree :ehh:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
you got folks making 30k, with a kid, in debt, out of shape wanting a six figure man.
Facts, and most men just want a decent woman with no kids, nice attitude, and that isn’t a hoe.

Men have real low requirements for women.

But they say he doesn’t deserve that because he makes average income.

Also people be lying when they say a man only wants an ig model.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I agree, very few of these women will change theirs minds genuinely and lower standards so they'd feel like they are settling, so the relationship would be shyt.

But what these women don't realise is there's a man at the other end of this that has his own high standards too.

You can't "work your ass off" being older with kids, when the dude has better options...
Facts. Another thing people don’t realize when they critique KS, is that he often points out that these women have kids with dudes who went through less hoops than the guys do after she had a kid.