Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
No, that's advice he's giving to women not men. He's telling women that marriage minded men will know if they want to marry you by 6 months. So, if a man isn't giving you a ring by 6 months, he may not have intentions on ever marrying you.

I personally think that's too short, but seeing how many women get stuck in 5 year relationships hoping for a ring, it's not bad advice--for women.

He used to always have some woman named Lucia call in that met those standards.
Do you have a link to share? I really don’t have the time to go through 800 videos. But I would like to watch.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
My main point here is that he is creating a defeatist mindset in our women in terms of their prospects and also in some of our young brehs who are determining their HV status based on peak earnings instead of earnings trajectory.

I’d prefer a more nuanced discussion in our community where our women are encouraged not to just focus on a finished product (man at his peak earning potential), but to better gauge a man’s earnings trajectory and position themselves among those men, accordingly.

That’s where non-Black women are lapping our women. They know how to peep a man’s earnings trajectory based off his profession, etc. Our women don’t and end up chasing after HVM. Which are the finished products, according to Kevin’s logic.

But that's exactly what always talks about. There are A LOT of women who call in and say that they had a man in college who didn't reach his potential yet and dumped him. He's not telling women to only go after HVM. He's telling them that there is nothing wrong with men who aren't. He's also telling them that the numbers aren't on their side. There are simply not enough 6 figure earning men, high value or not, for all women.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You obviously dont listen to what KS is saying. Being a HVM isnt for everyone. Its ok to be average or not a HMV. He emphasizes this consistently. And his main message is women should stop chasing after HVM and go after men on their level or working on their way to be HVM.

Women, especially, black women want finished products. They dont want to work or build with someone. Kevin wouldnt be popular and triggered such a nerve if this wasnt the case. Go to any college campus, you will see black women are not chasing after black engineering students. But they will be the HVM of the future eventually.
This is true. About half the black dudes I know making 6 figures all married outside of their race. Black women weren't really checking for these guys until after they had money. The ones who did marry black women dated these chocks since high school. So these dudes never really got a chance to mess with women from other races.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Most people can hide who they are for 90 days...thats just idiots. A real conniving human 6 months is light work. I mean if this is the HVM life Ill just watch ya'll rich nikkas fukk your lives up with these harlots from my middle class sideline :hubie: :lolbron:

Kevin already explained his position; marriage is risk and you don't assess risk with the worst case scenario.

I'm #GMB heavy, but, I can't say he's crazy because he lays out his entire roadmap.

The divorce rate wouldn't be so high if women did want Kevin told them before they got married.

Also, unless you are a psychopath, no, you can't hide who you are under the thorough scrutiny you should put a future spouse.

Of course if ya'll only see each other for a few hours a week and just dating.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Do you have a link to share? I really don’t have the time to go through 800 videos. But I would like to watch.
Imma be honest with you. I don't feel like going through all those videos either :mjlol:

This nikka really was streaming for 3 hours every goddamn day

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Kevin already explained his position; marriage is risk and you don't assess risk with the worst case scenario.

I'm #GMB heavy, but, I can't say he's crazy because he lays out his entire roadmap.

The divorce rate wouldn't be so high if women did want Kevin told them before they got married.

Also, unless you are a psychopath, no, you can't hide who you are under the thorough scrutiny you should put a future spouse.

Of course if ya'll only see each other for a few hours a week and just dating.

Once again. Im just commenting on the topic. If thats the life yall want to live you dont have to explain it to me lol. If me screening a woman for more than 6 months makes me a low class uncouth them the breaks:russ:

I think him and folks who live by his words are heading towards doom but thats neither here nor there. Id dated and been with alllllll types of women. And Im a natural converaationalist and personable. And Ill still be finding out lil things about a woman 6 months into shyt. But I mean if you that wealthy you can afford to gamble ya bag and seed on a six month bet go ahead:yeshrug:

Im not so like I said Ill sit on the sidelines and watch

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once again. Im just commenting on the topic. If thats the life yall want to live you dont have to explain it to me lol. If me screening a woman for more than 6 months makes me a low class uncouth them the breaks:russ:

I think him and folks who live by his words are heading towards doom but thats neither here nor there. Id dated and been with alllllll types of women. And Im a natural converaationalist and personable. And Ill still be finding out lil things about a woman 6 months into shyt. But I mean if you that wealthy you can afford to gamble ya bag and seed on a six month bet go ahead:yeshrug:

Some of these broads be living complete double-lives. Yet he's talking about people getting engaged a few months after meeting on his platform.
A fool and his money are soon parted is alli have to say.
:mjlol:
Only a damn fool would trust these broads without a Security Clearance type background check done on them.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

Same. I'm not agreeing with every thing Kevin says, just saying he explained his position--not mine.

I've never "dated for marriage," but, I don't think after a certain age, you gotta wait 2 years to "know" a person.

It took me atleast 20 years to "know" my father. And I saw him every day.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
This is true. About half the black dudes I know making 6 figures all married outside of their race. Black women weren't really checking for these guys until after they had money. The ones who did marry black women dated these chocks since high school. So these dudes never really got a chance to mess with women from other races.

All facts

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Some of these broads be living complete double-lives. Yet he's talking about people getting engaged a few months after meeting on his platform.
A fool and his money are soon parted is alli have to say.
:mjlol:
Only a damn fool would trust these broads without a Security Clearance type background check done on them.

I mean its some good women out here sure...but 6 months? You might as well say you also trying to get a girl pregnant within 6 months. shyt go all in :mjlol:

I need to hear or witness some success stories of this strategy.

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
I can see how the 6 month rule would apply for somebody his age. By that age, he's already been there and done that. Had kids, bought houses etc. Both genders by that age should know what they want. 6 months sounds reasonable. However, I wouldn't advise any man under age 45 to meet and marry someone within 6 months of dating. I think the general rule of thumb should be minimum 2 years.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I can see how the 6 month rule would apply for somebody his age. By that age, he's already been there and done that. Had kids, bought houses etc. Both genders by that age should know what they want. 6 months sounds reasonable. However, I wouldn't advise any man under age 45 to meet and marry someone within 6 months of dating. I think the general rule of thumb should be minimum 2 years.

This. The advice he is giving largely applies to old dudes like him and Dennis.

Any young man guilted by a woman into proposing at or before the 6 month mark because some bird heard it on his show will more than likely take an L.

Last edited: