Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Dude is a clown. He had a video of him and some meth head looking struggle pawg. That just confirmed it for me

I noticed Jason Black started copying Kevin, after whining about Kevin copying him. He’s now releasing short segments from his longer videos, just like Kevin does.
JB is done lol

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Y’all remember saint and sinner that dissed Ks? Idk if I’m reaching but I’ve been seeing some of his latest video thumbnails and titles, and they remind me of Ks.
I see guys doing female call-in livestreams and going back to Independent Women/Feminist topics after half of them bashed Kevin during his come up.

They're all imitators, Kevin repaved this lane and is the only one who actually has the knowledge + life experience to handle these topics well.

Last edited:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Yea it’s interesting watching so many channels base their content around Kevin. Haters, co-signers, those blatantly switching their formula to mimic Kevin’s, some copy/pasting whole segments with minor edits, a lot reactions, etc.

Gave the whole genre an early Christmas present with that viral video.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It’s crazy how you can make a living just reacting to content made from
Other people.
:jbhmm:
Before Covid all these bummy manoshepere anime nerds used to be hating on kev for being into fashion and cologne, now they on that “kev is one of us” stuff

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Y’all remember saint and sinner that dissed Ks? Idk if I’m reaching but I’ve been seeing some of his latest video thumbnails and titles, and they remind me of Ks.
dude corny and is trying to come up

Just looked up this guy's channel. He has this cute lightskin girl who's a....feminist. It's fukking criminal for a woman this attractive to be an angry feminist. shyt makes no sense.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Just looked up this guy's channel. He has this cute lightskin girl who's a....feminist. It's fukking criminal for a woman this attractive to be an angry feminist. shyt makes no sense.

a lot of black feminist are descent looking compared to white ones at least. It’s just their shytty attitudes that make them unattractive

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6

That saint and sinner nikka is a corn. He made a worthless video "exposing" Kevin and now uses his catchphrases and verbiage. Plus the aformentioned white whore with cystic acne he had on his channel.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Before Covid all these bummy manoshepere anime nerds used to be hating on kev for being into fashion and cologne, now they on that “kev is one of us” stuff
Yup. Biggest drawback of watching Kevs show are these loser ass Manospehere and MGTOW losers fukking up my recommendations.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Dude is a clown. He had a video of him and some meth head looking struggle pawg. That just confirmed it for me

I noticed Jason Black started copying Kevin, after whining about Kevin copying him. He’s now releasing short segments from his longer videos, just like Kevin does.
Idk what was up with his struggle pawg lmfao. After that he had some ok looking joints in his vids.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
That saint and sinner nikka is a corn. He made a worthless video "exposing" Kevin and now uses his catchphrases and verbiage. Plus the aformentioned white whore with cystic acne he had on his channel.
He was on this Pro-Black chicks channel a few weeks ago and said he thinks KS is fufu.

So I guess he still doesn’t like KS.

The Pro-Black chick was thick af!!