Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
He was on this Pro-Black chicks channel a few weeks ago and said he thinks KS is fufu.

So I guess he still doesn’t like KS.

The Pro-Black chick was thick af!!

“My shirt is from Dubai”

“He’s a fraud”

:mjlol:

Wouldn’t be surprised if Kev sent the cease & desist letter. Dude must of took the video down.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
“My shirt is from Dubai”

“He’s a fraud”

:mjlol:

Wouldn’t be surprised if Kev sent the cease & desist letter. Dude must of took the video down.
He said his clothes are custom made. I’ve seen some people say they think he’s trying to make a cult.

I know you know a lot about fashion. Do his clothes really look like they’re made in Dubai? Lmao

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
He said his clothes are custom made. I’ve seen some people say they think he’s trying to make a cult.

I know you know a lot about fashion. Do his clothes really look like they’re made in Dubai? Lmao
breh Dubai aint nowhere for someone to brag about their gear being made there lol. That statement only excited bammas

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

I wish I knew lol. I haven’t been there yet. It was on my travel list for this year.

:snoop:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I wish I knew lol. I haven’t been there yet. It was on my travel list for this year.

:snoop:
Lmao I do think he has some type of bread though because he be in these big ass hotels with his female “assistants” lol.

He said he got his own hats, vests, and boxing shoes.