Daps
Reppin
Top 4
"I'm waiting for him to come out the closet"
**everyone laughs**

"...anyone who hates woman that much.."
"see! I said the same thing"

God damn. Everyones calling him gay.

If you don’t suck up to women and tell em the truth you are a woman hater to many simps and puzzy worshipers

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I’m guessing it’s what he premiered just now. Older lady trying to get at him lol
Yeah he was cooking last night then she came in and everything went left.

All-in-all he dropped bars last night. brehs on the “go to another country” wave and dudes on that red-pill/mgtow caught bullets.

King Poetic

W.A.R.(We Are Relentless)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
They want an upper middle class lifestyle when most Black couples usually can only afford a working class lifestyle, especially in Tier 1 cities. I think both Black men and woman don't fully comprehend the costs of an upper middle class lifestyle, but the disconnect manifests itself differently with woman.

television and movies have these women heads all fuked up...

Kevin tell these women every call to look at black demographics.com and see the facts but they ignore it because they not in reality

Over 95% of black men are making under 100k a year and only 5% making that

and then u have these women 32 to 52 , bad attitudes from dealing with broke drug dealers and ex cons , bodies are bad , kids and a lot just got regular jobs themselves, but they want a high value man

u bringing a rusted exterior, damaged interior lemon car to a car lot and expecting a guy to passed up a fresh new car with no miles or a quality pre owned car with little miles on it for your ass.. GTFOH

jay83

Superstar
Daps
These recent IG clips got crazy women

:mjlol:

This is her btw. She also lied about being a treh, to get into the industry.

5d45bd1636e03c26f85ec7c5

03-carissa.jpg

wl_25041_3037102.jpg

Saw this girls ig page. I don’t think she was trolling. She is off her rocker for real.

:mjlol:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Yeah he was cooking last night then she came in and everything went left.

All-in-all he dropped bars last night. brehs on the “go to another country” wave and dudes on that red-pill/mgtow caught bullets. /QUOTE]
Which is hilarious because he got his whole shyt from BGS ibmor.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Y’all remember saint and sinner that dissed Ks? Idk if I’m reaching but I’ve been seeing some of his latest video thumbnails and titles, and they remind me of Ks.

Dude is a clown. He had a video of him and some meth head looking struggle pawg. That just confirmed it for me

I noticed Jason Black started copying Kevin, after whining about Kevin copying him. He’s now releasing short segments from his longer videos, just like Kevin does.