Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Many African women in Western countries are crazy. They are lashing out due to coming from cultures where the men have backbones. Western nations give a false sense of freedom. The funny thing is most these women once they cross 35 want a man just like their father.
Why are they worrying about American Black men though? Even a chick in the comments said the same thing.

If you get a chance peep the comments breh, she has all the exact talking points from the wench site. I believe she’s probably in KS’ thread over there.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Why are they worrying about American Black men though? Even a chick in the comments said the same thing.

If you get a chance peep the comments breh, she has all the exact talking points from the wench site. I believe she’s probably in KS’ thread over there.

because the men in their culture more than likely would beat them down or kill them. So they go after who they deem to be "easy targets" especially since White Supremacist Media outlets gives them propaganda to use.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
because the men in their culture more than likely would beat them down or kill them. So they go after who they deem to be "easy targets" especially since White Supremacist Media outlets gives them propaganda to use.
Oh I see.

I’ve noticed that bm turn the other cheek a lot when it comes to the disrespect, but there were a good amount in that girl’s comment section defending themselves, which is good.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
A lot of african chicks weird no lie :yeshrug:

some of the most unrepentant wenches too and think afram nikkas aren't at their level :mjlol:

I knew this bougie ass nigerian chick in high school who moved all the way to uganda and found her a white man over there. Breh is a strong 3. When I knew her she turned her nose up to all but the most flyest brothers.

to this day I still don't get how people think the white mans ice is so much colder, especially when you weren't even indoctrinated over generations to believe so like us...

:yeshrug:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Y’all remember saint and sinner that dissed Ks? Idk if I’m reaching but I’ve been seeing some of his latest video thumbnails and titles, and they remind me of Ks.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
KS show is definitely gonna do numbers because of the state of the economy and COVID.

Women are gonna be looking at dudes making decent money like lottery tickets soon.

and this is why brehs need to focus on themselves and build themselves up. Most of the dudes who did not do that get caught up before 30, and then end up fighting an even bigger uphill battle. Imaging being 22 making 35-50k and you already starting out having to pay child support for 18 yrs