Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
He said his clothes are custom made. I’ve seen some people say they think he’s trying to make a cult.

I know you know a lot about fashion. Do his clothes really look like they’re made in Dubai? Lmao

I've been to Dubai several times. They have tailors that you can take a picture of a suit or any other piece of clothing and they will make an exact replica. My homeboy got dam near every single Steve harvey suit made over there and it was no more than $150 each. Back in the early 2000s when jerseys were hot, I used to get them made over there for less than $50. I even got the Jordan Bulls/bullets half and half made over there. Those dudes are talented but it's not expensive at all.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
lol wait she has kids?
Yes a daughter I believe. I think we’re talking about the girl in the saint and sinner video right?

*Edit* My b, I thought y’all were talking about the jawn from S&S video. Idk nothing about the crazy model chick who called in KS’ show.

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I've been to Dubai several times. They have tailors that you can take a picture of a suit or any other piece of clothing and they will make an exact replica. My homeboy got dam near every single Steve harvey suit made over there and it was no more than $150 each. Back in the early 2000s when jerseys were hot, I used to get them made over there for less than $50. I even got the Jordan Bulls/bullets half and half made over there. Those dudes are talented but it's not expensive at all.
Maybe he’s flexing that he was in Dubai. I’ll admit I don’t know shyt about Dubai except that’s where bytches go to get shyt on.

But on the real I didn’t know it was that cheap to get custom clothes out there.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Folks like to big up the Immigrant vs Non Immigrant Black American thing, not realizing there are people in their own ethnic group who feel they are not cut from the same cloth as them.
100. I knew who i wasn't good enough to socialize with, but then my boule bestie got me in the back door. :lolbron: She was a renegade, wanted to get away from them asap. I felt her, so we charted a different course.

Visiting her family was like living The Inkwell. Martha's vineyard all summer, the whole thing. My children might live that life, but i knew i wasnt up to it full time. Im a dabbler. I could manage for a while, but it would wear on me. :beli:

But dealing with boujie bp so young, i was FULLY prepared for wp. :mjlol: And Africans, now that i think about it. :ld:

There was an African guy, Nigerian iirc, in college who just... had very low expectations for me. I didn't even get it at the time, but in retrospect, he was attracted to me but didn't like me. So one long summer night, ados was playing spades and he was watching. We got hungry and, as the only female, i left a GREAT hand to make a meal. :martin: I had just got with my man, so i was aiming to win. I found random ingredients in the cabinets and made that shyt happen. It was a lovely pasta, from straight scratch, canned tomatoes n shyt. :obama:

When i tell you, everybody wanted to marry me that night! Not only was i slaying spades, I'm cooking whole damn meals! :blessed:

African guy was like, ":patrice: I didn't know you could cook like that." But it was too late, already scooped. :manny:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
100. I knew who i wasn't good enough to socialize with, but then my boule bestie got me in the back door. :lolbron: She was a renegade, wanted to get away from them asap. I felt her, so we charted a different course.

Visiting her family was like living The Inkwell. Martha's vineyard all summer, the whole thing. My children might live that life, but i knew i wasnt up to it full time. Im a dabbler. I could manage for a while, but it would wear on me. :beli:

But dealing with boujie bp so young, i was FULLY prepared for wp. :mjlol: And Africans, now that i think about it. :ld:

There was an African guy, Nigerian iirc, in college who just... had very low expectations for me. I didn't even get it at the time, but in retrospect, he was attracted to me but didn't like me. So one long summer night, ados was playing spades and he was watching. We got hungry and, as the only female, i left a GREAT hand to make a meal. :martin: I had just got with my man, so i was aiming to win. I found random ingredients in the cabinets and made that shyt happen. It was a lovely pasta, from straight scratch, canned tomatoes n shyt. :obama:

When i tell you, everybody wanted to marry me that night! Not only was i slaying spades, I'm cooking whole damn meals! :blessed:

African guy was like, ":patrice: I didn't know you could cook like that." But it was too late, already scooped. :manny:

Boule ADOS folks and Nigerians tend to do the same kind of 'sizing up' when it comes to other black folks. Asking your family name, where people went to school, what church they go to, etc etc. Lotta folks never seen that look of disgust an older Boule person gives someone that doesn't pass their test lol. Luckily I have never been victim but its crazy. When you are first get college student/middle class you still have that 'damn aint we all black', but them folks are real protective of their circles. I'm not going to say whats right or wrong, but their reasoning is to protect their positions on the food chain.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
When you are first get college student/middle class you still have that 'damn aint we all black', but them folks are real protective of their circles. I'm not going to say whats right or wrong, but their reasoning is to protect their positions on the food chain.
I didn't feel like that at all. I 'got' it, Im comfortable with class structure. I simply planned to change mine.

But not too much. I have seen first gens crash and burn too many times, flying too close to the sun. :usure: It takes generations to, 1, get money, and 2, learn what to do with it. Let the process work.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I didn't feel like that at all. I 'got' it, Im comfortable with class structure. I simply planned to change mine.

But not too much. I have seen first gens crash and burn too many times, flying too close to the sun. :usure: It takes generations to, 1, get money, and 2, learn what to do with it. Let the process work.

I'm speaking in the context of initial social interactions with these people. Where you see they aren't necessarily trying to make convo with you but more so they are sizing you up and judging you.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I'm speaking in the context of initial social interactions with these people. Where you see they aren't necessarily trying to make convo with you but more so they are sizing you up and judging you.
You're right.

I'm just saying, i completely understood their motives and was not 'offended'. The reason i wasnt offended was because i actually understand how generational wealth and accrued social capital works. Im nowhere near that league socially (not financially), and i would exhaust myself trynna keep up. Im good where i am.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
So a 52 year old is only supposed to date 52 year olds?
I honestly see now is probably his easiest time getting a chick in her 20s now. Dude has clout and women that constantly call in for advice.

I’m sure it ain’t hard now to pull some chicks that age at all.