Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Kev said it best, we the only group in this county doing things backwards. You see other groups with a survival mindset where the man may cut grass for a living, and the wife sells tacos out of her car, but they grind together and eventually that cutting grass turns into a landscaping company and the tacos turn into a food truck or restaurant. This happens because these other groups see each other as two parts to the larger puzzle, while black men and women see each other as competition. And to be honest black women see black as competition, Black men dont see black women as competition, black men are more so worried about protecting themselves and not getting 'screwed' to the point we handle women with a big sense of paranoia because we are always asking ourselves does this women really love us or are we a lick. This is why we are always trying to one up each other.
Too many fukkin facts!!

I forgot to mention about black women competing with black men.

The women have been saying this for years, but I have not seen a tweet, I have not seen a youtube video, I have not seen anything on a forum, and I haven’t heard anything in person about a black man competing with women and talking down on them with their accomplishments.

I haven’t ever heard a black man say I have more education than you, more money than you, etc.

That’s honestly a feminine trait to compete with women and I haven’t seen it.

But with black women it’s the opposite, I always hear them talk down on black men who don’t have what they have and even make fun of dudes who focused on trades and didn’t go to college, even if those dudes make more money than them.

They say black men are trying to compete with black women instead of other races of men because we’re “weak”, but I only see this from black women constantly.

Black men would wife up any decent looking, tolerable black woman no matter how much she’s struggling.

So I never understood where the competition bullshyt came from.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
nah if you are i your 30s dont mess with late 20s. IMO leave late 20s to early 40s cats who are trying to get married ASAP. In your 30s you are just getting in your groove and need a period of vetting a woman, but you also have to be mindful of not to waste her valuable years. When a woman is 26 every year counts after that especially if you want more than 1 kid.
im 29 but its the same shyt I guess.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
i takes time, thats why i dont degree with Kev on the 6 month thing. IMO it takes 2 yrs to really know someone.
While a goofy sometimes Jason black made a few key points. He said within a month of dating a woman he will know if she's marriage material. It can take up to 2 years to know if she's marriage material for YOU.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
While a goofy sometimes Jason black made a few key points. He said within a month of dating a woman he will know if she's marriage material. It can take up to 2 years to know if she's marriage material for YOU.

To me there is no other marriage material other than what you want. I think the phases are
1.Is this Someone I'd sleep with?
2.Is this Someone I'd be seen in Public with?
3.Is this someone who I actually like as a person? or do I tolerate just for sex
4.Is this person a good human?
5.Is this person a responsible human?
6.Does this person align with my goals for my legacy.

If all 6 check that is someone you marry. It is assumed this person is in a health state where they can have kids.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Too many fukkin facts!!

I forgot to mention about black women competing with black men.

The women have been saying this for years, but I have not seen a tweet, I have not seen a youtube video, I have not seen anything on a forum, and I haven’t heard anything in person about a black man competing with women and talking down on them with their accomplishments.

I haven’t ever heard a black man say I have more education than you, more money than you, etc.

That’s honestly a feminine trait to compete with women and I haven’t seen it.

But with black women it’s the opposite, I always hear them talk down on black men who don’t have what they have and even make fun of dudes who focused on trades and didn’t go to college, even if those dudes make more money than them.

They say black men are trying to compete with black women instead of other races of men because we’re “weak”, but I only see this from black women constantly.

Black men would wife up any decent looking, tolerable black woman no matter how much she’s struggling.

So I never understood where the competition bullshyt came from.

lot of bitter single moms never talk about how their Baby Daddy leaves them and gets married to women who actually align with them. They way they paint the picture these baby daddies are just floating around in space alone lol. These SMs are sick inside because the BD can go and get a wife, while the SM is stuck by herself and ends up having resentment towards the kids which leads to abuse (mental or physical) to the children because those children are an extension of the BD who the SM feels is the reason she will never find happiness

Balla

Superstar
Daps
lot of bitter single moms never talk about how their Baby Daddy leaves them and gets married to women who actually align with them. They way they paint the picture these baby daddies are just floating around in space alone lol. These SMs are sick inside because the BD can go and get a wife, while the SM is stuck by herself and ends up having resentment towards the kids which leads to abuse (mental or physical) to the children because those children are an extension of the BD who the SM feels is the reason she will never find happiness
Those poor kids.

Same women who claim it’s all bm’s fault for dysfunction are the same ones who raised those boys.

:wow::wow:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I wasnt in Jack and jill myself, but i certainly dated guys who were. I made it a point to 'learn' that type of man.

Come to find out, that wasn't quite what i wanted. I don't like the idea of my life being on display for boujie negroes. I like a quiet life.

Same for me. I do very well for myself, but I like to keep a low profile.

I prefer women with the same approach to life.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Those poor kids.

Same women who claim it’s all bm’s fault for dysfunction are the same ones who raised those boys.

it impacts the daughters too. The daughters end up hating their mom (while still loving them if that makes sense) and vowing to never be like their mother so they go "overdrive" with the strong independent stuff because they dont want anyone else to let them down how their mom did (because as a child you are at the mercy of your guardian) on TOP of this they have resentment towards Black Men because they feel their father being ghost allowed their mother to reek havoc on them, thus their absent father is the example of the "Black men not protecting them". The issue with this is they never know both sides of the story, they just know dad wasn't there, but you have alot of men who dont even know they have a kid due to the mom being a whore. This isn't every case, but Black men aint leaving families behind like that. A one night stand doesn't = a family.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Same for me. I do very well for myself, but I like to keep a low profile.

I prefer women with the same approach to life.

this is the issue many millennial brehs face. Our path to success gives us two paths (sell out or go the Boule route), those of us who dont want to go either end up in a weird gray area. The women who are in the Boule dating market have values that we dont agree with or straight disgust us (usually when it comes to politics or religion), and the sell out route is a threat to your literal existence as a black man.

You often have Boule flexers who yeah they went to the Right HBCU, joined the right sorority and look good, but they dont come from money and may be 1st get college student, so they are drowning in debt due to the Spelman Psych or English degree :mjlol:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
it impacts the daughters too. The daughters end up hating their mom (while still loving them if that makes sense) and vowing to never be like their mother so they go "overdrive" with the strong independent stuff because they dont want anyone else to let them down how their mom did (because as a child you are at the mercy of your guardian) on TOP of this they have resentment towards Black Men because they feel their father being ghost allowed their mother to reek havoc on them, thus their absent father is the example of the "Black men not protecting them". The issue with this is they never know both sides of the story, they just know dad wasn't there, but you have alot of men who dont even know they have a kid due to the mom being a whore. This isn't every case, but Black men aint leaving families behind like that. A one night stand doesn't = a family.
Too many facts breh. They not ready.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
this is the issue many millennial brehs face. Our path to success gives us two paths (sell out or go the Boule route), those of us who dont want to go either end up in a weird gray area. The women who are in the Boule dating market have values that we dont agree with or straight disgust us (usually when it comes to politics or religion), and the sell out route is a threat to your literal existence as a black man.

You often have Boule flexers who yeah they went to the Right HBCU, joined the right sorority and look good, but they dont come from money and may be 1st get college student, so they are drowning in debt due to the Spelman Psych or English degree :mjlol:

You are preaching, breh. I want no part of the Boule or sellout lifestyle. I just want to be in the regular breh lane. Not to say that that lane lacks sophistication, etc.

I'm just not down with aspiring to mimic cac lifestyles and traditions or trading my soul to be accepted by them.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You are preaching, breh. I want no part of the Boule or sellout lifestyle. I just want to be in the regular breh lane. Not to say that that lane lacks sophistication, etc.

I'm just not down with aspiring to mimic cac lifestyles and traditions or trading my soul to be accepted by them.
yeah. I speak from experience. The people shook up by what Kev says or think Kev likes men are not nor were ever part of these Black Elite circles hence why they think he is talking a forgien language. Kev specially tells these same folks his message aint for them and they will never understand it because they aren't from that cloth yet these same people tune in or flood this thread with nonsense.

Lotta folks aint ready for that Classism discussion within Black America. Folks like to big up the Immigrant vs Non Immigrant Black American thing, not realizing there are people in their own ethnic group who feel they are not cut from the same cloth as them.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
So a breh popped up on my YouTube and he reacted to this african chick who reacted to KS’ viral video. He ain’t really say nothing so I went on her channel to see the some of the video, all I remember her saying was that it’s ok for women to make mistakes when young because bm are criminals when they’re young or something like that.

What really caught my attention were the comments, they sound exactly like those chicks from the wench site. This is what some of them look like I guess.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
So a breh popped up on my YouTube and he reacted to this african chick who reacted to KS’ viral video. He ain’t really say nothing so I went on her channel to see the some of the video, all I remember her saying was that it’s ok for women to make mistakes when young because bm are criminals when they’re young or something like that.

What really caught my attention were the comments, they sound exactly like those chicks from the wench site. This is what some of them look like I guess.

Many African women in Western countries are crazy. They are lashing out due to coming from cultures where the men have backbones. Western nations give a false sense of freedom. The funny thing is most these women once they cross 35 want a man just like their father.