Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
these women aint cut from that cloth and they combat it out of envy and jealousy. Notice how every other woman that shows up in this thread or on these topics are always unmarried contrarians lol. The opinion of an Unmarried woman literally means nothing when it comes to what a man is looking for, hence why Kev said 'we count rings not dates', cause all these birds will tell you how HVM date them not realizing they are exposing themselves as being the one night stand/side chicks of these men. If a Man wants to marry a woman he will do it.

Facts. The question that should be put to them is "how many HVM have you been in a relationship with?"

"Dating" is such a broad description of things. I'm pretty sure some women I've smashed and dashed have counted me among the men they have dated!

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Facts. Kevin is going to get a lot of brehs fleeced rushing into marriages.

But, according to his logic, getting married and taking an L is better than not trying at all.

I reject that logic. No man should rush into a marriage. Vet these women. Who you choose as a mate is the most important decision you'll make as a man. You fukk it up and you might be paying for it for several years down the road.

my believe is a man should have healthy savings and other financial ground before a marriage, so when he does take an L it doesn't sting bad. Dudes will get married and divorced and be drowning in debt, only one stream of income ON TOP of having to break bread. A man that makes good money and has his financial house in order isn't tripping on child support, its the dudes who are deep in debt and or dont make good money who cant handle child support.

IMO 1 yr is fast, but I wouldn't trip if someone did 1 yr relationship and another year of engagement, then marriage. Like I said you HAVE to vet someone, see them at their highs and lows because this is what you will be dealing it.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
nah if you are i your 30s dont mess with late 20s. IMO leave late 20s to early 40s cats who are trying to get married ASAP. In your 30s you are just getting in your groove and need a period of vetting a woman, but you also have to be mindful of not to waste her valuable years. When a woman is 26 every year counts after that especially if you want more than 1 kid.

This is good advice. Too many men sell women in their late 20s and early 30s dreams in an effort to get p*ssy. If they are good women, don't do that to them. Let them focus on finding a man who is willing to marry them fast so they can maximize their childbearing window.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Facts. The question that should be put to them is "how many HVM have you been in a relationship with?"

"Dating" is such a broad description of things. I'm pretty sure some women I've smashed and dashed have counted me among the men they have dated!

it doesn't matter how many HVM men you've been in a relationship with, if you cant keep a man lol. It's like bragging about being on your HS basketball team , but yall went 0-30.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
it doesn't matter how many HVM men you've been in a relationship with, if you cant keep a man lol. It's like bragging about being on your HS basketball team , but yall went 0-30.

Lol! True. That, too.

I'd just like to see the shift from talking about "dating" vis-a-vis HVM to that of "relationships" the women have had with HVM.

"Dating" post 2005 means something totally different.

banner34

Superstar
Daps
I can understand them wanting a guy who makes good money. But why wait until you're like 35 years old to decide you want to date a Corporate dude?

This one chick was dating a Correctional Officer and thought she could turn him into a CEO or something. She finally gave up on the relationship but is still letting him hit.
:mjlol:
Cotdamn talk about L's.
Most woman are not going to be able to get a corporate dude, they should just settle for a hardworking 9 to 5 guy.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This is good advice. Too many men sell women in their late 20s and early 30s dreams in an effort to get p*ssy. If they are good women, don't do that to them. Let them focus on finding a man who is willing to marry them fast so they can maximize their childbearing window.

main reason i ended my last relationship. I knew I didn't want to marry her after seeing that she wasn't groomed for what I was looking for and at our age you cant make someone be something they aren't (and she would maybe say the same about me for certain things) so I was like let me stop wasting her time so she can go try to get marriage and kids and stuff like that, because as a man the show goes on since we dont have a clock and if you are on your stuff things get better and better s long as your health is in check (as they get better your standards increase too being that you qualify for higher ranked women).

Balla

Superstar
Daps
They are trying to guilt you into not picking their competition. And they try to steer the younger women away from men that age with their lies.
To me it honestly makes zero sense when I hear that. I hear that online from many women, and I see that they really don’t realize what they are saying.

They literally say if a young woman in her 20s is dating a man over 40, it’s only for the money.

But Kevin has said time and time again that those are the types of men who will take care of a broad. So basically it means the same thing.

The chick is a sugar baby.

:mindblown::mindblown:

Not saying they can’t be attracted to them, but that’s what they want don’t they?

Majority of men under 40.... shyt just a majority of men, are not going to take care of a woman and kids for life.

These women are definitely not gonna find a dude close to their age that will take care of them.

And to keep it 100 I feel it’s low key putting a chick on a pedestal if men feel they can only get a young attractive broad by taking care of her.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Facts. Kevin is going to get a lot of brehs fleeced rushing into marriages.

But, according to his logic, getting married and taking an L is better than not trying at all.

I reject that logic. No man should rush into a marriage. Vet these women. Who you choose as a mate is the most important decision you'll make as a man. You fukk it up and you might be paying for it for several years down the road.
Yeah women are on their best behavior the first few months. They turn into crazy chicks after that.

Kevin’s rule only benefits the woman.

You think about being with them at first, but wait it out a little longer, then you see how crazy they really are.

Men need to take their time.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Notice how every other woman that shows up in this thread or on these topics are always unmarried contrarians lol. The opinion of an Unmarried woman literally means nothing when it comes to what a man is looking for, hence why Kev said 'we count rings not dates',
:sas1:

This is why i don't think women can speak to other women and change the trajectory of things. Women don't listen to other women, they listen to men, specifically the actions of men.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
That's a really good point. Those women are groomed early and are involved in stuff like Jack n Jill, Links, etc. They pair up with brehs who were also groomed
I wasnt in Jack and jill myself, but i certainly dated guys who were. I made it a point to 'learn' that type of man.

Come to find out, that wasn't quite what i wanted. I don't like the idea of my life being on display for boujie negroes. I like a quiet life.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:sas1:

This is why i don't think women can speak to other women and change the trajectory of things. Women don't listen to other women, they listen to men, specifically the actions of men.

Exactly. At some point there will be a generation of women who come to the realization they were lied to by elder women who did not want them to find happiness. I noticed men tend to give each other advice on some "dont end up like me lil homie", but even till a womans dying many still see the younger generation as their competition and lead them in the wrong direction.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Most woman are not going to be able to get a corporate dude, they should just settle for a hardworking 9 to 5 guy.

Kev said it best, we the only group in this county doing things backwards. You see other groups with a survival mindset where the man may cut grass for a living, and the wife sells tacos out of her car, but they grind together and eventually that cutting grass turns into a landscaping company and the tacos turn into a food truck or restaurant. This happens because these other groups see each other as two parts to the larger puzzle, while black men and women see each other as competition. And to be honest black women see black as competition, Black men dont see black women as competition, black men are more so worried about protecting themselves and not getting 'screwed' to the point we handle women with a big sense of paranoia because we are always asking ourselves does this women really love us or are we a lick. This is why we are always trying to one up each other.