Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Good looks. Seems like young and marriage minded is the move. The late 20s early 30s are doomed to me.
If you deal with young women (20-25), dont drag it out. Ofc, take whatever time you need to research but, once you have ther info you need, scoop her up. These streets are perilous, ie decent girls turning into sex workers, etc. The sooner you get her on your program, the better.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
If you deal with young women (20-25), dont drag it out. Ofc, take whatever time you need to research but, once you have ther info you need, scoop her up. These streets are perilous, ie decent girls turning into sex workers, etc. The sooner you get her on your program, the better.
I may have to chat with you on the side on some real shyt. Hard to find true HVW to get certain questions answered.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
:obama: :mjcry: Thank you. (And this is a man who actually knows what i look like and what i be doing on a regular.)

When we take up this homemaker life, esp as bw :usure:, there's SO MUCH pushback. There's no real model so ppl just make shyt up and there's nobody to check them.
Exactly you a real homemaker on some black Martha Stewart shyt. Most of these wanna be homemaker chicks be sitting on they ass all day. You about that life :obama:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Lucky ain't word :noah: I'm trying to find one like her .I'm 36 and have yet to meet one like her. Life would be so easier :mjcry:
Pick em young. You could still scoop an early- mid 20s late bloomer (low #s, insecure in her beauty and thus unsure of her 'price').

But don't play with these girls. Realize when you've done well.

If your money is even close to being right, you could join Kevin's group too.

Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Pick em young. You coud still scoop an early- mid 20s late bloomer (low #s, insecure in her beauty and thus unsure of her 'price').

If your money is even close to being right, you could John Kevin's group too.
What if they’re late 20s, any hope for those? Talking to a 28 year old who seems to check
A lot of boxes but she’s never been in a long term relationship :Smfh

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Pick em young. You coud still scoop an early- mid 20s late bloomer (low #s, insecure in her beauty and thus unsure of her 'price').

If your money is even close to being right, you could John Kevin's group too.
:ohhh: his Facebook group right? How long it takes to get in there?Appreciate the advice

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
@Harlem Hottie was groomed for this shyt and is ivy educated. Very hard to find these types because they run in niche circles at a early age and get snatched quick. I wasn’t on my HVM shyt until late 20s so I wasn’t in those circles or had opportunities to meet those women. So it seems like all I have left to choose are Leftovers and waste. Another option is grooming a young 21 year old or something.

@HarlemHottie

That's a really good point. Those women are groomed early and are involved in stuff like Jack n Jill, Links, etc. They pair up with brehs who were also groomed early.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:obama: :mjcry: Thank you. (And this is a man who actually knows what i look like and what i be doing on a regular.)

When we take up this homemaker life, esp as bw :usure:, there's SO MUCH pushback. There's no real model so ppl just make shyt up and there's nobody to check them.

these women aint cut from that cloth and they combat it out of envy and jealousy. Notice how every other woman that shows up in this thread or on these topics are always unmarried contrarians lol. The opinion of an Unmarried woman literally means nothing when it comes to what a man is looking for, hence why Kev said 'we count rings not dates', cause all these birds will tell you how HVM date them not realizing they are exposing themselves as being the one night stand/side chicks of these men. If a Man wants to marry a woman he will do it.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
What if they’re late 20s, any hope for those? Talking to a 28 year old who seems to check
A lot of boxes but she’s never been in a long term relationship :Smfh

nah if you are i your 30s dont mess with late 20s. IMO leave late 20s to early 40s cats who are trying to get married ASAP. In your 30s you are just getting in your groove and need a period of vetting a woman, but you also have to be mindful of not to waste her valuable years. When a woman is 26 every year counts after that especially if you want more than 1 kid.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Fake femininity is rampant. Very hard to discern the fakes from the real.

i takes time, thats why i dont degree with Kev on the 6 month thing. IMO it takes 2 yrs to really know someone.

Facts. Kevin is going to get a lot of brehs fleeced rushing into marriages.

But, according to his logic, getting married and taking an L is better than not trying at all.

I reject that logic. No man should rush into a marriage. Vet these women. Who you choose as a mate is the most important decision you'll make as a man. You fukk it up and you might be paying for it for several years down the road.