Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Most of these women sound like they dated broke dudes and bums most of their lives. Now after developing a ton of baggage wants some HVM who did everything right to swoop in and save them.
:francis:

All KS is saying is what dude in his right mind would accept such a raw deal?
Most of these women have never dated HVM yet they think they can jump from the little leagues to the majors in one season

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
One other thing that Black women seem to forget is that elite Black men in non-entertainment careers are typically surrounded by elite non-Black women in those same careers.

Black men in high finance, engineering, medicine, law, etc. see other women working in those professions and also balancing home life.

Why would an elite Black man want to deal with a lazy woman just because she happens to be Black? Black women should realize that there is stiff competition for the Black men at the top of the non-entertainment food chain.

Quite frankly, a lot of Black women need to hear from more Black men in finance, engineering, medicine and law. It will open their eyes to what those type of men expect out of a woman.

Over the years, Black women have only learned about what Black men want from preachers, entertainers and athletes. Their expectations for women differ from those of elite Black men in non-entertainment careers.
I work in big law and I agree

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
2936-D25-E-B06-A-4834-945-A-9-ECB357301-EE.jpg

Agreed. Top priority is to be in shape which helps keep your mind right. Tom Leykis would move like that, be flabby and use his clout for box. Which is trash because the box doesn’t end up feeling the same.

This whole thread is probably going to be mentioned tomorrow / Friday lol

:manny:
who is this

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
:wow:

Damn. Finance breh is winning. Find a good woman like this and lock her down, brehs.

Most women just want to spend the money coming in, not grow the shyt.

@Harlem Hottie was groomed for this shyt and is ivy educated. Very hard to find these types because they run in niche circles at a early age and get snatched quick. I wasn’t on my HVM shyt until late 20s so I wasn’t in those circles or had opportunities to meet those women. So it seems like all I have left to choose are Leftovers and waste. Another option is grooming a young 21 year old or something.

@HarlemHottie

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of these women have never dated HVM yet they think they can jump from the little leagues to the majors in one season
I can understand them wanting a guy who makes good money. But why wait until you're like 35 years old to decide you want to date a Corporate dude?

This one chick was dating a Correctional Officer and thought she could turn him into a CEO or something. She finally gave up on the relationship but is still letting him hit.
:mjlol:
Cotdamn talk about L's.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Great points. A lot of women are thinking about being housewives through the lens of the wives of athletes and entertainers. They don’t expect much of their wives other than to look pretty, fukk and suck. They usually have hired help for all the other critical stuff.

For non-athlete and non-entertainer elite Black men, we are looking for wives who have solid administrative skills.

As a woman, can you hold down the fort while I am out there getting resources for the family? That’s the cooking, cleaning, etc.

Can you help instill values in and help build the children that will maximize the resources for the bloodline down the line? That’s the childcare piece.

Can you help contribute to and maintain the relationships among the wives of other elite Black men in our circle such that those connections remain strong? That’s the dinner party, group outing planning, etc. piece.

I dated a woman once who made good money, was pretty, etc. But, I couldn’t bring myself to take it to the next step with her. Why? She lacked the administrative skills it took to be what I expected in a wife. She had a lazy streak about her, was not detail-oriented, etc. Needless to say, we parted ways.

Ultimately, non-athlete and non-entertainer elite Black men want a woman who embraces her femininity and can get shyt done. Just being Fit, Beautiful and Inspirational (FBI), as Kevin puts it, is not enough. It’ll get you in the door, but it will not get a woman a ring.

Whole post is facts.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
@Harlem Hottie was groomed for this shyt and is ivy educated. Very hard to find these types because they run in niche circles at a early age and get snatched quick. I wasn’t on my HVM shyt until late 20s so I wasn’t in those circles or had opportunities to meet those women. So it seems like all I have left to choose are Leftovers and waste. Another option is grooming a young 21 year old or something.

@HarlemHottie
Thanks, breh, they really tryna play me in here.

Meanwhile, bc i posted the vid about women working for their hvm, we ended up watching and now he got all kinda new ideas as to how to make me useful. 'A few extra g's/ mo.' type useful.

Thanks, coli. :martin:

Jp, i like money. :blessed: :leostare:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

@HarlemHottie

This is why guidance is very important in the black community.

But to even be accepted, you need value / a legacy/ or some sort of “new money” which helps maneuver in these circles as well, but old money don’t really mess with new money like that.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
. I wasn’t on my HVM shyt until late 20s so I wasn’t in those circles or had opportunities to meet those women. So it seems like all I have left to choose are Leftovers and waste. Another option is grooming a young 21 year old or something.
You still have access to young marriage minded women. If you're actively in the marriage market, id suggest you join Kevin's group. Figure out exactly what you're looking for and vet them thoroughly. If you're not actively searching, i still suggest pinning down exactly what you're looking for.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
You still have access to young marriage minded women. If you're actively in the marriage market, id suggest you join Kevin's group. Figure out exactly what you're looking for and vet them thoroughly. If you're not actively searching, i still suggest pinning down exactly what you're looking for.
Good looks. Seems like young and marriage minded is the move. The late 20s early 30s are doomed to me.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I don't publically advocate for Coli women and I don't name drop in threads but HarlemHottie truly about that domestic life. She's very productive then a so called career woman.
:obama: :mjcry: Thank you. (And this is a man who actually knows what i look like and what i be doing on a regular.)

When we take up this homemaker life, esp as bw :usure:, there's SO MUCH pushback. There's no real model so ppl just make shyt up and there's nobody to check them.