Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Why do these women in their 30s keep saying women in their 20s don’t want men in their 40s?

I get they are talking about the age gap, but when I hear them 30 something year olds say it, it sounds like they’re saying it as if they’re the 20 year olds.

They make it sound like 40 is old when they themselves are close to it.
They are trying to guilt you into not picking their competition. And they try to steer the younger women away from men that age with their lies.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I think a lot of folks grow up not seeing actual homemakers so they don't realize how demanding it could be, especially if you have a strong father.

My mom sucked at it, but it was a lot of shyt to do. Dropping and picking us up from school (3 kids in 3 different levels of school) making sure homework done, taking us to activities and sports, chaperoning field trips, parent teacher conferences, etc...

She was cool with all that shyt cuz it kept her on the go, but it was also a crutch to be sorry as fukk around the house. Couldn't cook for shyt and my pops would come home from work and still have to cook for us sometimes. nikka in the kitchen making curry wings like :hhh: after being worn out from dealing with racist ass cacs all day. That homemaker shyt aint for everybody. A woman has to really like that shyt for her to be an all around asset for it. I grew up listening to my pops curse my mom's out for fukking up simple tasks around the house that she could have done correctly if she just gave a damn. That's the main thing about it. You gotta be the type to get enjoyment out of doing shyt for your household or its not going to work. Most of the chicks calling up KS sound like they could barely keep their room clean as a teen, let alone manage a family.

Whenever Married with Children came on, that nikka would have the Tv loud as fukk to make sure ole girl would hear when Al roasted Peggy. :mjlol:
fukking classic post :laff::laff::laff:

Al Bundy was a head of his time:laff::laff:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

so what about cats who don't want kids. I don't need another adult to pick up after me after I'm done working brehs and I cook better than any woman I've been with. Is the advice ya'll kicking and talking about in here only for dudes who on that american dream white picket fence 2 kids lifestyle cuz I know its a lot of cats who simply are not on that wave.

Also I'm still shocked we've experienced a full on pandemic with many of us being in isolation and we still letting rampant heaux babble fly. This past year should have been full on display that you don't take 98 percent of what most of these chicks saying seriously.

he has said that most high value men wants 3 - 4 kids, most men doing extremely well want a legacy to pass on .

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think a lot of folks grow up not seeing actual homemakers so they don't realize how demanding it could be, especially if you have a strong father.

My mom sucked at it, but it was a lot of shyt to do. Dropping and picking us up from school (3 kids in 3 different levels of school) making sure homework done, taking us to activities and sports, chaperoning field trips, parent teacher conferences, etc...

She was cool with all that shyt cuz it kept her on the go, but it was also a crutch to be sorry as fukk around the house. Couldn't cook for shyt and my pops would come home from work and still have to cook for us sometimes. nikka in the kitchen making curry wings like :hhh: after being worn out from dealing with racist ass cacs all day. That homemaker shyt aint for everybody. A woman has to really like that shyt for her to be an all around asset for it. I grew up listening to my pops curse my mom's out for fukking up simple tasks around the house that she could have done correctly if she just gave a damn. That's the main thing about it. You gotta be the type to get enjoyment out of doing shyt for your household or its not going to work. Most of the chicks calling up KS sound like they could barely keep their room clean as a teen, let alone manage a family.

Whenever Married with Children came on, that nikka would have the Tv loud as fukk to make sure ole girl would hear when Al roasted Peggy. :mjlol:
:picard::mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
he has said that most high value men wants 3 - 4 kids, most men doing extremely well want a legacy to pass on .

Most men regardless of where they are in life want a legacy to pass on. You just as likely to find a broke ass dude who wants to field a nba team as a exec.

Its his defintion of high value so Im not arguing it, just offering the perspective of someone who finds little merit in nebulous things like a homemaker or childreb

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Most men regardless of where they are in life want a legacy to pass on. You just as likely to find a broke ass dude who wants to field a nba team as a exec.

Its his defintion of high value so Im not arguing it, just offering the perspective of someone who finds little merit in nebulous things like a homemaker or childreb
Your reasoning is flawed. A broke ass dude shouldn't be having kids whereas an exec can have a clan if he wanted. Nobody cares about the legacy of a bum ass nikka. HVM actually want to create a worthwhile legacy of kids who will be the heir to his resources.

And ive noticed you like KS content. For such a detractor, youre one of the most active participants in this thread :obama:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
CB5-C91-FA-6-A5-D-4225-B831-72-AD5764608-A.jpg

This is how you lose her lol

At least act like you’ve been in this place with a good looking woman before.

She a junior in college, I think it’s hard for a bruh who is almost 50 to not get a lil excited :russ:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

gotcha so going back to your other post YES, the advice he kicks is for men who want kids, white picket fence and house.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Your reasoning is flawed. A broke ass dude shouldn't be having kids whereas an exec can have a clan if he wanted. Nobody cares about the legacy of a bum ass nikka. HVM actually want to create a worthwhile legacy of kids who will be the heir to his resources.

And ive noticed you like KS content. For such a detractor, youre one of the most active participants in this thread :obama:

Its a message board and this one of the most consistently active threads on her with wildly conflicting viewpoints. Its entertaining.

Breh is funny style but hes also pretty entertaining in doses. I always said taking women advice from him was questionable but as far as the hvm shyt thats his definition and terms so if you live by who am I to question it :yeshrug:

Your kids are going to do what they do as adults, you can only guide them along. Unless you pump them full of so much money and resources on some too rich to fail shyt then :yeshrug:

We all return to the earth one day so thats why things like legacy are whatever to me. 200 years from now your descendant could be a serial killer. Who cares, we gone :mjlol:

I think Im pretty respectful in here. If you cain stomach a different perspective to a public personality IDK what to tell ya breh

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Its a message board and this one of the most consistently active threads on her with wildly conflicting viewpoints. Its entertaining.

Breh is funny style but hes also pretty entertaining in doses. I always said taking women advice from him was questionable but as far as the hvm shyt thats his definition and terms so if you live by who am I to question it :yeshrug:

Your kids are going to do what they do as adults, you can only guide them along. Unless you pump them full of so much money and resources on some too rich to fail shyt then :yeshrug:

We all return to the earth one day so thats why things like legacy are whatever to me. 200 years from now your descendant could be a serial killer. Who cares, we gone :mjlol:

I think Im pretty respectful in here. If you cain stomach a different perspective to a public personality IDK what to tell ya breh
Nah I appreciate the alternative perspective and youre doing it with grace unlike the bytch made feminist nikkas and bitter hurt females who a lot of his content applies to. (Usually 30+ and/or overweight and unattractive women).

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Nah I appreciate the alternative perspective and youre doing it with grace unlike the bytch made feminist nikkas and bitter hurt females who a lot of his content applies to. (Usually 30+ and/or overweight and unattractive women).

Ive been getting money and heauxs throughout this whole pandemic. fukk I got to be bitter for:mjlol:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
As Kev has began to rise there has also been a rise in “femininity coaches” who are coaching women how to create the image HVM want in order to lock them in. Lotta brehs need to be aware and careful of this because there is a diff between being groomed for something culturally in your upbringing and these folks trying to hustle Simps who make alot of money.

this is why i advocate for men keeping their physical up AND building themselves financially. A flabby dude with a ton of money will always operate from the position of a simp 8 times out of 10.

i place emphasis on simp because dudes who are about tricking dont give a damn about getting married they just want the transaction of sex and then going about their business.
Fake femininity is rampant. Very hard to discern the fakes from the real.