Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Women want to tell you what they want as well as what you want.
Facts. Kevin needs to do a show asking how these women are going to get a 20 or 30 something year old man with a great income to wife them up and take care of them.

And the men making a high income isn’t the only problem; they can make a high income, but why would those young men want to settle down and take care of you instead of fukk other women and enjoy his youth and money?

Women don’t seem to realize this.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
HH..

You need to quit! I never disrespected you!

Run that game on your nikka, not me!

I don’t owe you shyt! Your nikka do!

I was very respectful towards you.

I am not the ass kissing type of nikka that you may be accustomed to! You ain’t never did shyt for me nor offered to do such, so your points from this point on is moot!

Accept the reality that our values & lifestyles are different! Nothing wrong with that. I value a certain type of woman and you value a certain type of man. We just think differently. You will NOT get an apology from me. Holla at your HVM for that shyt!

We are done exchanging posts now.
:huhldup: Yikes, breh. And i thought i was being the emotional one. This nikka went OFF off. :skip:

Calm down. Life is too short for all them exclamation points. :therethere:

Edit: for those watching this exchange, here's what KS had to say on the topic. I believe i time stamped it, but if not, approx 25- 27 min in.

Last edited:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I think a lot of folks grow up not seeing actual homemakers so they don't realize how demanding it could be, especially if you have a strong father.

My mom sucked at it, but it was a lot of shyt to do. Dropping and picking us up from school (3 kids in 3 different levels of school) making sure homework done, taking us to activities and sports, chaperoning field trips, parent teacher conferences, etc...

She was cool with all that shyt cuz it kept her on the go, but it was also a crutch to be sorry as fukk around the house. Couldn't cook for shyt and my pops would come home from work and still have to cook for us sometimes. nikka in the kitchen making curry wings like :hhh: after being worn out from dealing with racist ass cacs all day. That homemaker shyt aint for everybody. A woman has to really like that shyt for her to be an all around asset for it. I grew up listening to my pops curse my mom's out for fukking up simple tasks around the house that she could have done correctly if she just gave a damn. That's the main thing about it. You gotta be the type to get enjoyment out of doing shyt for your household or its not going to work. Most of the chicks calling up KS sound like they could barely keep their room clean as a teen, let alone manage a family.

Whenever Married with Children came on, that nikka would have the Tv loud as fukk to make sure ole girl would hear when Al roasted Peggy. :mjlol:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I think a lot of folks grow up not seeing actual homemakers so they don't realize how demanding it could be, especially if you have a strong father.

My mom sucked at it, but it was a lot of shyt to do. Dropping and picking us up from school (3 kids in 3 different levels of school) making sure homework done, taking us to activities and sports, chaperoning field trips, parent teacher conferences, etc...

She was cool with all that shyt cuz it kept her on the go, but it was also a crutch to be sorry as fukk around the house. Couldn't cook for shyt and my pops would come home from work and still have to cook for us sometimes. nikka in the kitchen making curry wings like :hhh: after being worn out from dealing with racist ass cacs all day. That homemaker shyt aint for everybody. A woman has to really like that shyt for her to be an all around asset for it. I grew up listening to my pops curse my mom's out for fukking up simple tasks around the house that she could have done correctly if she just gave a damn. That's the main thing about it. You gotta be the type to get enjoyment out of doing shyt for your household or its not going to work. Most of the chicks calling up KS sound like they could barely keep their room clean as a teen, let alone manage a family.

Whenever Married with Children came on, that nikka would have the Tv loud as fukk to make sure ole girl would hear when Al roasted Peggy. :mjlol:

Great points. A lot of women are thinking about being housewives through the lens of the wives of athletes and entertainers. They don’t expect much of their wives other than to look pretty, fukk and suck. They usually have hired help for all the other critical stuff.

For non-athlete and non-entertainer elite Black men, we are looking for wives who have solid administrative skills.

As a woman, can you hold down the fort while I am out there getting resources for the family? That’s the cooking, cleaning, etc.

Can you help instill values in and help build the children that will maximize the resources for the bloodline down the line? That’s the childcare piece.

Can you help contribute to and maintain the relationships among the wives of other elite Black men in our circle such that those connections remain strong? That’s the dinner party, group outing planning, etc. piece.

I dated a woman once who made good money, was pretty, etc. But, I couldn’t bring myself to take it to the next step with her. Why? She lacked the administrative skills it took to be what I expected in a wife. She had a lazy streak about her, was not detail-oriented, etc. Needless to say, we parted ways.

Ultimately, non-athlete and non-entertainer elite Black men want a woman who embraces her femininity and can get shyt done. Just being Fit, Beautiful and Inspirational (FBI), as Kevin puts it, is not enough. It’ll get you in the door, but it will not get a woman a ring.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
KS stating women aren't interested in what men want hits home when coming across certain conversations.

Might seem like a small deal, but I was browsing some twitter thread that suggested women just reciprocate on valentines day, and comments were just full of what they won't do.

Just a sea of the uncooperative:hhh:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

so what about cats who don't want kids. I don't need another adult to pick up after me after I'm done working brehs and I cook better than any woman I've been with. Is the advice ya'll kicking and talking about in here only for dudes who on that american dream white picket fence 2 kids lifestyle cuz I know its a lot of cats who simply are not on that wave.

Also I'm still shocked we've experienced a full on pandemic with many of us being in isolation and we still letting rampant heaux babble fly. This past year should have been full on display that you don't take 98 percent of what most of these chicks saying seriously.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

so what about cats who don't want kids. I don't need another adult to pick up after me after I'm done working brehs and I cook better than any woman I've been with. Is the advice ya'll kicking and talking about in here only for dudes who on that american dream white picket fence 2 kids lifestyle cuz I know its a lot of cats who simply are not on that wave.

Also I'm still shocked we've experienced a full on pandemic with many of us being in isolation and we still letting rampant heaux babble fly. This past year should have been full on display that you don't take 98 percent of what most of these chicks saying seriously.

It’s not about whether you want kids. You ultimately want a woman who is going to add value to your life.

Yeah. You may cook and clean better than she does. But, imagine having a woman who takes pride in those things and helps reduce the burden on you doing those things so you can focus your energy elsewhere to add to the household.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
It’s not about whether you want kids. You ultimately want a woman who is going to add value to your life.

Yeah. You may cook and clean better than she does. But, imagine having a woman who takes pride in those things and helps reduce the burden on you doing those things so you can focus your energy elsewhere to add to the household.

Thats the thing though breh I don't feel those things are burdensome lol. Whenever I hear grown men decry the ills of preparing their own food or cleaning its always perplexing to me. Its some of the most simplest bare things one could do for themselves. Now yeah if you have kids or w/e I won't speak on that because I don't and unless I fukk up somewhere never will. I will never be in a situation where its like okay I go to work and you just chill at my crib all day and cook a few meals. Either you working too or you need to be in your own spot. not bout to be all up under me being a live in maid I fukk.

Would it be nice having a lady who cooks better than me? Sure, but it'd hardly be something I applaud her for or tie in my decision to be with her. Granted I've stated before my philosophy on what I want in a relationship is vastly different from most.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

I think KS said kids are part of the HVM lifestyle eventually because
people who are married with kids make more
your coworkers will see you as stable and more likely to stay since you have a lot to lose
HVM usually have assets that can be passed down

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I think KS said kids are part of the HVM lifestyle eventually because
people who are married with kids make more
your coworkers will see you as stable and more likely to stay since you have a lot to lose
HVM usually have assets that can be passed down

You make more but you spend more having a wife who sits at home and kids though. Id say it evens out :ld:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I agree. Like you said, those men picked their poison. I just believe that men and women can help each bother achieve a more affluent lifestyle.

For myself, I prefer it to be where I work and she works. Even if one person works from home. Two incomes is more feasible for most people.

KS has stated that he caters to a specific demographic which is cool. I also have no problem with women wanting men from that demographic.

But, I also believe that women who want to live that highlife need to be groomed into said lifestyle when they are young or fresh out of college.

However, to be my age or slightly younger than myself expecting someone like myself to just give them a rare lifestyle? Nah! Very unrealistic and tbh is off putting! I can do bad by myself!
Thats the thing though breh I don't feel those things are burdensome lol. Whenever I hear grown men decry the ills of preparing their own food or cleaning its always perplexing to me. Its some of the most simplest bare things one could do for themselves. Now yeah if you have kids or w/e I won't speak on that because I don't and unless I fukk up somewhere never will. I will never be in a situation where its like okay I go to work and you just chill at my crib all day and cook a few meals. Either you working too or you need to be in your own spot. not bout to be all up under me being a live in maid I fukk.

Would it be nice having a lady who cooks better than me? Sure, but it'd hardly be something I applaud her for or tie in my decision to be with her. Granted I've stated before my philosophy on what I want in a relationship is vastly different from most.

No one will speak on it but after children grow up some "HVM" (hate that term) leave their homemakers for women with careers and who can relate to them.

Last edited: