Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
These other lazy women just want to sit on their asses and do nothing.
Im so excited about the sewing machine im forgetting stuff. Im doing all kinda zig zag stitches n shyt. fukk around and ima make me a dress that enhances that poke out. :pachaha:

I meant to add, im not so sure modern women are as bad as yall think. I think that, if presented with a full 'business proposal' (you stay home, these are our savings goals, etc), more women than you think would be wit it. It's just that men rarely take that approach.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:picard: My god. Is that really how you think it goes?

HH..

Your situation is cool for you and your man. But, I don't believe your situation is standard. The women that call KS's show do not want to work at all!

For me, I do NOT want to pay ALL the bills! I am already doing that now and it isn't easy! I don't get sick leave if I get injured. If I don't work, then I don't get paid! Taking on an extra mouth is possible, but that means I have to work double of what I am doing now and I do not want to do that, especially for a woman who is coming into the game with baggage. It is a bad deal!

I am not knocking you nor others who feel that it is possible for a couple to live off of one income. I know it is possible. I know men who have say at home wifes. Kudos to them! But, those men were with their wives for a long time. Their wives fukk with them frfr.

The women who call in KS show ain't bringing shyt to the table but their ass, titties, self aggrandizing WAP, shytty communication skills, questionable levels of cooperation, loyalty, and fitness discipline talking about they wanna stay at home.

Nobody wanna cook and clean everyday. shyt is hard and boring. Nobody wants to be cooped up in a house everyday either.

What I want is simple....

I work, she works, we both save money so we both can work less, play hard and enjoy each other's company. Not me working everyday, being away from home 12-14 hours everyday and barely being able to enjoy my spouse.

Whatever arrangements you and your man got going is cool. Congratulations! But, I suspect that you at leaset care enough about your man to not fukk him over which is why you feel how you feel.

To each one's own!

Meanwhile, he talking about cutting his hours this year. You might not realize how much you can save in this set up. We managed to do this in Manhattan. :usure:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:yeshrug: I consider this a job, and him my boss. I wouldn't give him sub standard work.

He would have been a loner if he hadn't met me. He intended to never marry.

Yup. I prepare reports. :mjlol:

Alot of men lack vision. Like they want a woman to take their name, and continue their legacy yet they cant even outline to a woman their master plan. Now I'm not talking about couples who get together during college, I'm more so referring to men who are in their career and seeking a wife.

IMO (of course nothing is absolute there are edge cases to everything), if a Man does NOT find his wife in college then his best bet is to become established and outline his 5,10,15,20 year plan and get the frame work established and then find a woman who will fit into that framework. In doing that he can outline his vision to a woman and she can decide if that is what she wants to be apart of opposed to folks just going with the motions, and then eventually feel like the relationship is going nowhere, or folks feeling they have to "sacrifice" their wants for the other (because both people are moving on assumptions vs defined goals). Yeah its robotic, but look at the marriage stats, we need to become pragmatic as a people because everyone else is, while we are looking for life to be like an RnB song.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
IMO Best Majors if you just gotta have a women with a degree is Education with emphasis in Math or a Science or accounting. These are all skills that will either directly benefit your children so she can home school and so she can manage the business you create for the family. Dudes who think stay at home mothers dont do anything typically aren't HVM and are involving themselves in a convo they dont qualify for lol.

Homeschooling kid, running a Philanthropy org that benefits YOUR NAME AND LEGACY AS A MAN, and or a family business ON TOP of managing the home is a career that you cant put a price on. This is the issue with Non HVM trying to include themselves in HVM convos, they have no vision of what their legacy will be and how to create the framework for it, this is why Kevin says it is bigger than a salary. You cant pass your job down to your kids

I don't disagree with your points, but you are assuming that your points will actually happen for every HVM. I suspect that some of those dudes as well as do get women who contribute to their household as you described, but what if a HVM marries someone who is lazy? Then what?

HVM isn't something I aspire to be. I don't care to live a Boomerang lifestyle nor be on that Zamunda royal class shyt. For those that do, then as my Samoan homie says, "Hando"!

Me, I am good with what I got and if I bring someone in to my life, then she gonna earn her keep! Straight up!

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Fair enough. Im definitely used to doing things on my own. Having a vision and how she plays into it does determine alot.

IMO you shouldn't be "grinding" when you take on a wife. Get the grind out the way because it requires you to be selfish. You shouldn't be thinking about marriage until you have things in cruise control IMO.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Nobody wanna cook and clean everyday. shyt is hard and boring. Nobody wants to be cooped up in a house everyday either.
:mjlol: Im a Taurus, our main goal in life is good food and staying at home. Im quite happy.

Not me working everyday, being away from home 12-14 hours everyday and barely being able to enjoy my spouse.
He works from home (long before corona), hence me preparing three meals a day. It took some time to set up the life we wanted, ngl, but it's fulfilling.

Im not arguing for you to change your mind, you want what you want (and, unfortunately, you're choosing to base your opinion on women who ain't even sniffed this life). I just ask that y'all (not just you) ease up on the homemaker slander. Don't impugn us bc the wannabes suck at men and life.:pachaha:

King Poetic

W.A.R.(We Are Relentless)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
The thing is I would call bullshyt on a lot of his videos but growing up in the church, going to college, on line dating, clubs, lounges, Ive seen plenty of women who live in a fantasy world. And they throw scriptures at you, or question your sexuality if you go against their thinking.

it’s real funny how a lot of black women can call Kevin gay, he must hate his black mother, etc because he saying the shyt they need to hear

However, these same black women take advice from Steve Harvey a fukking comedian who beat his first wife, cheated on his second wife with his 3rd wife and who’s step daughter is fukking every nikka in rap or entertainment because he saying shyt they want to hear like think like a man

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I don't disagree with your points, but you are assuming that your points will actually happen for every HVM. I suspect that some of those dudes as well as do get women who contribute to their household as you described, but what if a HVM marries someone who is lazy? Then what?

HVM isn't something I aspire to be. I don't care to live a Boomerang lifestyle nor be on that Zamunda royal class shyt. For those that do, then as my Samoan homie says, "Hando"!

Me, I am good with what I got and if I bring someone in to my life, then she gonna earn her keep! Straight up!

those guys aren't HVM, and there is nothing wrong with NOT being an HVM.

It's like people who dont want to be a people manager, there is nothing wrong with it and being an individual contributor does NOT mean you aren't going to have a great career. You have Individual contributors who make more money than their Managers.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
but what if a HVM marries someone who is lazy? Then what?
You're supposed to vet her first obviously.

Low key, i AM kinda lazy. I would NEVER give this degree of effort to an employer. But bc I work for him, he's not 'just an employer'. I worked with, not for, a designer whose name you definitely know. I didn't jump for him like i do my man.

Its different. I can't explain it.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
those guys aren't HVM, and there is nothing wrong with NOT being an HVM.

It's like people who dont want to be a people manager, there is nothing wrong with it and being an individual contributor does NOT mean you aren't going to have a great career. You have Individual contributors who make more money than their Managers.

I agree. I think we can agree that there is a lane for everyone. If you are a dude who is a HVM or aspire to be one, then cool. I hope you get whatever you want out of life.

For me, I see life for what it is. I prefer to build wealth WITH someone meaning we both contribute towards that goal. Not me having the wealth and someone come in for the ride. I will not be someone's mule.

I am blessed to even have stable and secured employment. We are living in a time where people are dependent on the government to give them a stimulus check in order to survive, yet you got people talking about living a certain lifestyle or nothing which is also cool. The latter isn't for me.

I listen to KS to gain insight about relationships. I have no issue with Breh. He is who he is and is a content creator that created a lane and culture that works for him. If he is able to get like minded individuals to hook up and marry, then kudos to him and his constituents!

It's all good!

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I agree. I think we can agree that there is a lane for everyone. If you are a dude who is a HVM or aspire to be one, then cool. I hope you get whatever you want out of life.

For me, I see life for what it is. I prefer to build wealth WITH someone meaning we both contribute towards that goal. Not me having the wealth and someone come in for the ride. I will not be someone's mule.

I am blessed to even have stable and secured employment. We are living in a time where people are dependent on the government to give them a stimulus check in order to survive, yet you got people talking about living a certain lifestyle or nothing which is also cool. The latter isn't for me.

I listen to KS to gain insight about relationships. I have no issue with Breh. He is who he is and is a content creator that created a lane and culture that works for him. If he is able to get like minded individuals to hook up and marry, then kudos to him and his constituents!

It's all good!

point is have goals and find someone who aligns with them. The issue is most men dont have vision they just go with the flow

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You're supposed to vet her first obviously.

Low key, i AM kinda lazy. I would NEVER give this degree of effort to an employer. But bc I work for him, he's not 'just an employer'. I worked with, not for, a designer whose name you definitely know. I didn't jump for him like i do my man.

Its different. I can't explain it.

That's what's up!

You were able to find someone who is willing and able to facilitate the type of lifestyle that you want. I am not mad at you!

However, what works for you and your man doesn't work for everyone.

I am not lazy! I am great at what I do! My work ethic is respected by my peers. So, my outlook on this topic will be different than yours.

I am sharing with you what I am willing to do and what I am not willing to do.

I will only deal with people who is willing to earn their keep as well as be a team player, not just a cheerleader.

I appreciate the respectable level of discourse from you! I am happy life is working well in your favor!

Respect!