Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Those are facts. @HarlemHottie , that's another aspect of overall laziness I'm referring to.

The women just want it easy. They only want to work to satisfy their own needs.

Deep down, once a man enters the picture--one they don't have to get, by the way--they want to shut off the productive part of their brain and just coast the rest of life.

That's not what men are looking for.

breh think anout how combative folks get when it comes to working out and eating better. For get a man these are things to save their own lives, yet they expect us to he sad when they 50 colon cancer or diabetes. You would think Covid was a wake up call to ALL black folks to change their lifestyles and make health a priority but NOPE. Lotta folks will get the fate they deserve.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Those are facts. @HarlemHottie , that's another aspect of overall laziness I'm referring to.
:mjlol: Again, the women calling in are not real candidates. They were never gonna get the job.

Also, again, my man is a hvm (finance), we been together 20 yrs, and i haven't worked outside the home in decades. I bust my ass inside the home. I literally just received a new sewing machine, to make curtains and dog clothes. I build things. I just made a damn cake. :skip:And im not at all unusual for a homemaker.

Don't look to single mothers in the job market for 20 yrs to tell you what a sahw does.:what: That's why Kevin be having to school them, bc they're completely ignorant, not just on the job, but on the employer.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Notice how posters keep asking what a homemaker does all day, but skipped right past my post. I guess ig thots would know better. :skip:

:jbhmm: Could you explain how you reached this conclusion?

Because HVM is more than being a high wage earner. It is really a lifestyle according to KS’s definition. I already qualify for the wage earning part, but not for the social networking part. I am not interested in doing siddity shyt with siddity ass Negroes. I feel more comfortable around Negroes who are like me.

Also, I am not interested in having a stay at home wife, kept woman or sugar baby. I don’t believe that being someone’s plantation mule makes someone a man. If men feel that it does, then cool. I lean more towards the earn your keep type of lifestyle. I may make a good living, but I do physical work! I am too old to toil at work almost everyday until I retire! So, being a boogie HVM living a bougie lifestyle isn’t my cup of tea. I am cool with just being valued by someone who really fukk with me rather than fukking with my status or lifestyle.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Yeah man, it is bad! Even in my personal life, some women struggle with having a civil and respectable conversation with men. But, those women expect someone to be their lifetime meal ticket? FOH!

KS has told some of his women callers to stop watching level up videos as well as stop taking advice from other women on how to get men. There is truly a disconnect between a lot of Black men and women. But, I do know that Black men and women are getting married. Got them in my family and I am sure you do as well.

Bro, I have over 10 aunties and uncles on both sides and only one is still married to the first spouse.

I'm the oldest child in both families without a spouse, but, no of my younger cousins already been divorced.

We definitely need a shift. And Kevin is someone giving good advice to women. He's not lying about any of his numbers.

It gotta be some kinda ptsd effecting their reading comprehension bc ive literally answered the same questions over and over itt. I don't mind, ofc, but it is weird. :ld:

The coli is my only sm. How often am i here? Exactly. I come here for a few while i have my coffee and/ or after my work is done. The lazy shyt is quite offensive, tbh, but i guess feminism left us all ignorant of gender roles. :francis:

My favorite recent example was a brehette came into a dikk size thread (:dame: We love making those) basically saying 5 to 6 inches is enough for a woman and brehs was ignoring her "...yea, whatever...anyway, if you ain't PACKING atleast 8 inches and as thick as a water bottle...YOU NOT PLEASING A WOMAN."

:laugh: I'm sorry for us.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: Again, the women calling in are not real candidates. They were never gonna get the job.

Also, again, my man is a hvm (finance), we been together 20 yrs, and i haven't worked outside the home in decades. I bust my ass inside the home. I literally just received a new sewing machine, to make curtains and dog clothes. I build things. I just made a damn cake. :skip:And im not at all unusual for a homemaker.

Don't look to single mothers in the job market for 20 yrs to tell you what a sahw does.:what: That's why Kevin be having to school them, bc they're completely ignorant, not just on the job, but on the employer.

Do you have any interest to go back to work? Or if your husband has a company, work under him? (Admin or Marketing)

I know some women in this position can get bored, and may want to work again, whether it’s starting their own home business, or doing real estate.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The issue is a lot of these women act like the only options available to them are CEO's or broke men, they disregard blue-collar men and as KS call's them HENRY's (High earning not rich yet). A large part of that is the false stigma attached to many jobs out here and some men do help to promote that stigma

Perhaps you are right. I guess I would be considered a Henry who is in the 6 figure range. I work with a lot of Henrys who got wives, so I know that many women don't mind Henrys.

It comes down to personal preference which is fine. I just think that women who want these upper echelon type men need to make sure they qualify to get one otherwise they will most definitely be in no man's land as KS describes it.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Do you have any interest to go back to work? Or if your husband has a company, work under him? (Admin or Marketing)

I know some women in this position can get bored, and may want to work again, whether it’s starting their own home business, or doing real estate.
"Back"? Never been. Ive been offered well paying jobs but he's always preferred to keep me home.

I already help manage our investments, but I'm not really the type to get bored. When i get bored, i learn a new skill that will help the household. I recently learned how to drywall. Next up, lace repair (some vintage pieces were torn in enthusiasm).

He wants to send me to law school, but i have some personal accomplishment stuff to do first.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
. I am not interested in doing siddity shyt with siddity ass Negroes. I feel more comfortable around Negroes who are like me.
:russ: We agree, but we network with people like us in that way.

Kevin is a first gen to money from Oklahoma. There will be some unseemly enthusiasm. :beli: The men i know like him tend to marry very career focused bw and then get shocked when they care more about their careers than their marriages. But that's why you picked her, though. :francis:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
breh think anout how combative folks get when it comes to working out and eating better. For get a man these are things to save their own lives, yet they expect us to he sad when they 50 colon cancer or diabetes. You would think Covid was a wake up call to ALL black folks to change their lifestyles and make health a priority but NOPE. Lotta folks will get the fate they deserve.

The number one cause of death in America is heart disease :mindblown:

Regardless of your wealth, atleast be honest about you needing to do better