Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I will only deal with people who is willing to earn their keep as well as be a team player, not just a cheerleader.
:francis: If thats what you took from this, I've wasted my time.

. I just ask that y'all (not just you) ease up on the homemaker slander. Don't impugn us bc the wannabes suck at men and life.
That's all i ask. It wouldn't be nice if i called you names bc I disagree with you either.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:francis: If thats what you took from this, I've wasted my time.

That's all i ask. It wouldn't be nice if i called you names bc I disagree with you either.

OK..

If that is how you feel, then I guess you wasted your time? *shrugs*

I already showed respect towards you and seems like it wasn't appreciated, so I guess I wasted my time as well, right?

We just see things differently. Remember, we aren't a monolith, so there is no need for either of us to take it personally.

I still wish you the best of luck with your situation whether you appreciate it or not. I know where my intentions lie, so that is enough for me!

Have a good day HH!

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm: Hm. You're right. I guess i want respect for my profession. Which you refuse to acknowledge as such.

:jbhmm:

I respect you, your profession along with your relationship situation.

Seems like the disconnect is that what you want or value on this topic doesn't align with my wants and values. I never said anything disrespectful towards you personally. I don't know you!

We are two Black strangers exchanging discourse on a messageboard. That's all!

Just keep doing what you are doing and live your life on your terms. I will do the same. That is all.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I respect you, your profession along with your relationship situation.

Seems like the disconnect is that what you want or value on this topic doesn't align with my wants and values. I never said anything disrespectful towards you personally. I don't know you!
You talking out of both sides of your mouth. On one hand, you're claiming to be respectful. Otoh, your characterizing home makers as lay- about, "cheerleaders" - super disrespectful. I've gone to great lengths, telling ALL my damn business, to describe the value I add to my household.

I said explicitly, 'like what you like, however...' And instead of actually engaging my well grounded points, you're sticking to an opinion on what, exactly? A feeling? Internet hoes? Extremely disrespectful.

Again, like what you like, but don't be disrespectful. Have I impugned your character during this exchange? No. Could I? Maybe.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You talking out of both sides of your mouth. On one hand, you're claiming to be respectful. Otoh, your characterizing home makers as lay- about, "cheerleaders" - super disrespectful. I've gone to great lengths, telling ALL my damn business, to describe the value I add to my household.

I said explicitly, 'like what you like, however...' And instead of actually engaging my well grounded points, you're sticking to an opinion on what, exactly? A feeling? Internet hoes? Extremely disrespectful.

Again, like what you like, but don't be disrespectful. Have I impugned your character during this exchange? No. Could I? Maybe.

HH..

You need to quit! I never disrespected you!

Run that game on your nikka, not me!

I don’t owe you shyt! Your nikka do!

I was very respectful towards you.

I am not the ass kissing type of nikka that you may be accustomed to! You ain’t never did shyt for me nor offered to do such, so your points from this point on is moot!

Accept the reality that our values & lifestyles are different! Nothing wrong with that. I value a certain type of woman and you value a certain type of man. We just think differently. You will NOT get an apology from me. Holla at your HVM for that shyt!

We are done exchanging posts now.