Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
I don't follow im sorry. Can someone explain this to me?

The woman over values herself as far as her true worth to a man.

He gives her the analogy of people overvaluing their goods when they take them to the pawn shop. And the shop owner is like nah I'll give you $5 bucks.

See this example from the comments in the YT cha

Her: I'm overweight with 2 kids but I FEEL like I'm a dime peice and deserve a High Value Man. What do you offer?

High Value Man: The best I can do is a one night stand.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
They probably get together and plot the whole show to get the clicks up..

Im hearing people making money off of YouTube traffic.. Looks like they taking their followers for a ride.. :manny:
Could be

or these chicks know Kevin got a huge platform. They take a bit of abuse and nikkas will go to the DM's.

Just like nikkas be fukking hoes out of Lil Duvals comments sections. Same when Tariq goes live with women

Kevin's live is ironically the easiest way for them to put themselves out there

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Could be

or these chicks know Kevin got a huge platform. They take a bit of abuse and nikkas will go to the DM's.

Just like nikkas be fukking hoes out of Lil Duvals comments sections. Same when Tariq goes live with women

Kevin's live is ironically the easiest way for them to put themselves out there

This too..

Endless possibilities.. I know a brother where I live who have a few people call into his podcast to liven up the show on purpose..

Nothing is as random as it may seem.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The woman over values herself as far as her true worth to a man.

He gives her the analogy of people overvaluing their goods when they take them to the pawn shop. And the shop owner is like nah I'll give you $5 bucks.

See this example from the comments in the YT cha

Her: I'm overweight with 2 kids but I FEEL like I'm a dime peice and deserve a High Value Man. What do you offer?

High Value Man: The best I can do is a one night stand.

:mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Kevin Samuels is entertaining as fukk! :dead:

and dude just tells the truth

i love his "we only judge by marriage over here" when women come on yeah i have no problems getting dates or being in a relationship.

i love his "would that be the life you want for your son :wow:" when single moms go on their but i got a b and c

and now this :banderas:

but i got three degrees and my house is paid off so what if i got 3 kids out of wedlock

pawnstars_photogallery_4_2016.jpg

best i can offer is you sucking my dikk whenever i feel like coming through

:russ:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Modern women , American black women in particular have a hard time living within the means of the man they choose, that seems to be the biggest problem
They consume a lot of media and tend to want to spend money.
Social media and reality TV has really messed the American woman's, in particular black women's, reality. They want to live the lifestyles of what they see from social media influencers and reality tv stars not realizing that most of them are living a lie or these people are in career paths that most people would never be able to achieve. Same goes with a lot of black men but more so with a lot of sisters.