Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

King Poetic

W.A.R.(We Are Relentless)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
these women especially what he called no mans land meaning black women 35 to 60 are delusional when it comes to men

these women called in and be 40 years old with 2 kids by a ex con or a nikka living in his mom basement and have this demand to needing a high value man after the last 20 years fukking bums and having all this damaged to them mentally and physically

like I said what man , BLACK MAN want a beat up lemon car on the lot with damaged interior and rusted exterior to her, when u can afford a brand new car (woman) or even a quality pre-owned car(woman)

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kevin Samuels intentions is noble. His goal, at least from what I gathered, is that he wants to see Black people marry each other.

His targeted demographic may be HVM, but at the end of the day, he wants to see the Black marriage rates go up.

I have noticed that a lot of his women listeners have communication issues. Many of them struggle with open/closed ended questions, tend to dodge or deflect on certain questions and a few outright attempt to talk over him or attempt to argue with him. I can understand why he gets impatient and responds to them a certain way.

Lastly, I understand that the majority of these women want to live a certain lifestyle and don't wanna struggle being married and raising kids, but I do think that their expectations are unrealistic. Many of them want a man to make a certain amount of money that very few men make, especially during these times, and many of them simply do no display the credentials to get said men.

Either these women learn to get with men who makes a decent/modest living or end up being alone! It is on them!

The issue is a lot of these women act like the only options available to them are CEO's or broke men, they disregard blue-collar men and as KS call's them HENRY's (High earning not rich yet). A large part of that is the false stigma attached to many jobs out here and some men do help to promote that stigma

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I have noticed that a lot of his women listeners have communication issues. Many of them struggle with open/closed ended questions, tend to dodge or deflect on certain questions and a few outright attempt to talk over him or attempt to argue with him. I can understand why he gets impatient and responds to them a certain way.

Lowkey, some of these women are advertising and trying to control the narrative.

I've notice that with the IG videos. They look to be performing.

Look at all the attention that "Average" chick got.

But, once I started watching his vids, it was alarming how bad 30 year old, educated women were at simply having a conversation they asked for.

They sound like dudes in the interrogation room on the Fi
The issue is a lot of these women act like the only options available to them are CEO's or broke men, they disregard blue-collar men and as KS call's them HENRY's (High earning not rich yet). A large part of that is the false stigma attached to many jobs out here and some men do help to promote that stigma

3 kids
"dates" only rich men
Black
30+

:snoop:

The YouTube algorithm got me getting all these red pill videos, but, this one is telling because the "host" isn't doing too much talking.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
That’s why they always say “I have options” when Kevin asks if they’re seeing someone.

it’s simple, as a last resort, if your p*ssy cannot grab a HVM to snatch you up you not getting what you want

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
Lowkey, some of these women are advertising and trying to control the narrative.

I've notice that with the IG videos. They look to be performing.

Look at all the attention that "Average" chick got.

But, once I started watching his vids, it was alarming how bad 30 year old, educated women were at simply having a conversation they asked for.

They sound like dudes in the interrogation room on the Fi

3 kids
"dates" only rich men
Black
30+

:snoop:

The YouTube algorithm got me getting all these red pill videos, but, this one is telling because the "host" isn't doing too much talking.

no @BrothaZay. But Is that a tranny?

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Ole girl said she was a 10. I thought he was going to hang up the line right there. Then she tried to show her body, and use her faith as justification for her 10 :russ:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
One other thing that Black women seem to forget is that elite Black men in non-entertainment careers are typically surrounded by elite non-Black women in those same careers.

Black men in high finance, engineering, medicine, law, etc. see other women working in those professions and also balancing home life.

Why would an elite Black man want to deal with a lazy woman just because she happens to be Black? Black women should realize that there is stiff competition for the Black men at the top of the non-entertainment food chain.

Quite frankly, a lot of Black women need to hear from more Black men in finance, engineering, medicine and law. It will open their eyes to what those type of men expect out of a woman.

Over the years, Black women have only learned about what Black men want from preachers, entertainers and athletes. Their expectations for women differ from those of elite Black men in non-entertainment careers.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
The non-entertainment careers that typically pay men 25-25 in excess of $100k are in big law, engineering, medicine and high finance. And Black American men are underrepresented in all of them.

Then, you have to factor in height, sexual orientation, relationship status, geography, etc.

One the one hand, Black women will pat themselves on the backs for outpacing Black men in terms of education. On the other hand, they somehow think there are tons of six-figure Black men out there for them to pick from!

Which one is it?
Yo peep this, when I went on KS’s thread on the wench site, a bird on there literally said that black men can’t get very high paying jobs or move up in a company unless he’s fufu or he’s a c00n. Then she goes back to talking shyt about bm being broke.

Chick basically admitted that bm have extreme struggles with moving up, then in the next post, she’s talking shyt about them not making money.

This has to be in a woman’s generic makeup to say bullshyt. How you make a statement then ignore what you just said?