Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

jay83

Superstar
Daps
The thing is I would call bullshyt on a lot of his videos but growing up in the church, going to college, on line dating, clubs, lounges, Ive seen plenty of women who live in a fantasy world. And they throw scriptures at you, or question your sexuality if you go against their thinking.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
tenor.gif

This girl is 20? :ohhh:

I thought she was a few years older.

I like Dennis, and I wish him luck, but yeah, he be doing the most.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of these women sound like they dated broke dudes and bums most of their lives. Now after developing a ton of baggage wants some HVM who did everything right to swoop in and save them.
:francis:

All KS is saying is what dude in his right mind would accept such a raw deal?

That's exactly what it is. They want a man to save them from their own mistakes. I see so many 40+ single black women with kids and looks fading that its crazy. Its gonna end badly for 90% of them yet they still have some sense of entitlement or delusion that some HVM is going to magically appear and save them. We will smash but never wife them.

These chicks don't realize they will always only be on the level of their baby daddies. If you chose to have kids with a broke bum, petty drug dealer or "thug" or something then that's the level you are on. You carried a losers kid in your belly for 9 months. You tied to that bum for life. Don't care if your kids are grown either. you are no longer eligible for HVM.

Only single mothers I could take seriously are widows and those who were divorced from guy with a good career who is heavily involved in the kids life so it aint my responsibility. I dont know who lied to these women and told them it was a good idea to have all these babies casually out of wedlock and with losers. I don't feel sorry for them. They knew what they were doing and had a choice. KS is just telling them what should have been told to them by their mothers a long time ago.

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Kevin Samuels intentions is noble. His goal, at least from what I gathered, is that he wants to see Black people marry each other.

His targeted demographic may be HVM, but at the end of the day, he wants to see the Black marriage rates go up.

I have noticed that a lot of his women listeners have communication issues. Many of them struggle with open/closed ended questions, tend to dodge or deflect on certain questions and a few outright attempt to talk over him or attempt to argue with him. I can understand why he gets impatient and responds to them a certain way.

Lastly, I understand that the majority of these women want to live a certain lifestyle and don't wanna struggle being married and raising kids, but I do think that their expectations are unrealistic. Many of them want a man to make a certain amount of money that very few men make, especially during these times, and many of them simply do no display the credentials to get said men.

Either these women learn to get with men who makes a decent/modest living or end up being alone! It is on them!

Lowkey, some of these women are advertising and trying to control the narrative.

I've notice that with the IG videos. They look to be performing.

Look at all the attention that "Average" chick got.

But, once I started watching his vids, it was alarming how bad women are at talking to grown men.
Notice how posters keep asking what a homemaker does all day, but skipped right past my post. I guess ig thots would know better. :skip:
:yeshrug: I can spend half a day just cooking and cleaning up after (3) meals.

:snoop: I'm starting to see a pattern of breh ignoring female/women poster's information on women.

I get being tired of Feminist/Men Are Trash narratives. But, we got to do better.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:snoop: I'm starting to see a pattern of breh ignoring female/women poster's information on women.

I get being tired of Feminist/Men Are Trash narratives. But, we got to do better
It gotta be some kinda ptsd effecting their reading comprehension bc ive literally answered the same questions over and over itt. I don't mind, ofc, but it is weird. :ld:

The coli is my only sm. How often am i here? Exactly. I come here for a few while i have my coffee and/ or after my work is done. The lazy shyt is quite offensive, tbh, but i guess feminism left us all ignorant of gender roles. :francis:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quite frankly, a lot of Black women need to hear from more Black men in finance, engineering, medicine and law. It will open their eyes to what those type of men expect out of a woman.

This. But like KS is exposing they don't really care what men want, just how much he makes. They are narcissist and its all about them. They just want a guy to leech off of. They are looking for a sucker and a come up. Not a genuine or serious relationship.

If they were serious then like you said they would do their research on their supposed target market beyond how much he makes. That's the basics.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Listening to some of the callers on KS show, you can tell that they are lazy. They want all the privileges of being a traditional woman without any of the responsibilities.
:mjlol: But 99% of the women who call in are unqualified. Why listen to them about anything?

Don't use that pool to make judgements. Women irl who deal with hvm in relationships, not just fukking, are well aware of the requirements and whether they meet them (or not).

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
This. But like KS is exposing they don't really care what men want, just how much he makes. They are narcissist and its all about them. They just want a guy to leech off of. They are looking for a sucker and a come up. Not a genuine or serious relationship.

If they were serious then like you said they would do their research on their supposed target market beyond how much he makes. That's the basics.

Those are facts. @HarlemHottie , that's another aspect of overall laziness I'm referring to.

The women just want it easy. They only want to work to satisfy their own needs.

Deep down, once a man enters the picture--one they don't want to work to get, by the way--they want to shut off the productive part of their brain and just coast the rest of life.

That's not what men are looking for.

Last edited:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lowkey, some of these women are advertising and trying to control the narrative.

I've notice that with the IG videos. They look to be performing.

Look at all the attention that "Average" chick got.

But, once I started watching his vids, it was alarming how bad women are at talking to grown men.

I get being tired of Feminist/Men Are Trash narratives. But, we got to do better.

Yeah man, it is bad! Even in my personal life, some women struggle with having a civil and respectable conversation with men. But, those women expect someone to be their lifetime meal ticket? FOH!

KS has told some of his women callers to stop watching level up videos as well as stop taking advice from other women on how to get men. There is truly a disconnect between a lot of Black men and women. But, I do know that Black men and women are getting married. Got them in my family and I am sure you do as well.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
:mjlol: But 99% of the women who call in are unqualified. Why listen to them about anything?

Don't use that pool to make judgements. Women irl who deal with hvm in relationships, not just fukking, are well aware of the requirements and whether they meet them (or not).

I've met women like this in real life! They work hard at their jobs, but retreat into passive, lazy mode when it comes to dealing with men in their life.

They've been programmed to believe that it's on men to carry a relationship. That a man's role is to cater to them! Even HVM! :mjlol:

HVM are gettin' money! We don't have time for laziness!