Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
According to KS, he has some couples in his private group that are hooking up and in line to get married, so I wouldn't say he will fail outright.

However, I will say that overall he is fighting an uphill battle when it comes to getting women en masse to change their way of thinking..

Yeah, a lot of Black women will end up alone, especially once they hit their 50s and beyond.

The younger ones need to really think about the choices they make because whatever attention they are getting now, will disappear once they get up there in age. All they have to do is look @ some of their relatives and that should tell them all they need to know.

But, once again, I believe that people should make their own choices. For me, no woman will live in my home and not contribute financially, especially the ones with kids. I am not anyone's indentured servant!

That 60 year old dude Dennis he keeps shouting out married to some woman in his early 20s. He looks like her sponsor instead of his wife

:mjlol:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
If they dont work, what the hell they gonna do all day:mjlol:

I mentioned this in the previous thread stating I think all women want to work in today’s generation, but like the fantasy or idea of being a housewife and not understand what it all entails.

What women think being a housewife is = Taking selfies by the pool, drinking mimosas all day, being on IG, a new birkin every week, oh and smash the pool boy or gardener.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That 60 year old dude Dennis he keeps shouting out married to some woman in his early 20s. He looks like her sponsor instead of his wife

:mjlol:

yeah i dont see that ending well. It would be one thing if Dennis kept himself up and ol lady was in her mid 20s lol. But Dennis money aint long enough for what he is trying to do and not having the other intangibles.

as a older breh who wants to do that for every intangible you lack your money gotta be longer. For example a young chick with someone like Idris Elba is going to be in line cause his money is in check AND he is deemed desirable from a physical standpoint. So there is the threat that he can pull chicks on the side just from his perceived “sex appeal”. Same thing with Denzel when he was in his 40s-50s

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Good to see him calling out the nonsense that come out of that grapevine show, didn't the chick who presented them wrong marriage stats post here?

It will be interesting to see if they respond

I don't think Kevin is "failing",he consistently acknowledges that scaling up his FB group results and "fixing" macro problems isn't his goal. But instead he is undermining the talking points and faulty data that has been prevalent for decades. As I stated before he is clearly influenced by Jordan Peterson who to some degree used the same method 3-4 years ago. Whether or not he blows up anywhere near the same level is to be seen, considering Peterson had additional advantages (clinical psychologist, lectured at Harvard, and of course is White).

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Good to see him calling out the nonsense that come out of that grapevine show, didn't the chick who presented them wrong marriage stats post here?

It will be interesting to see if they respond

I don't think Kevin is "failing",he consistently acknowledges that scaling up his FB group results and "fixing" macro problems isn't his goal. But instead he is undermining the talking points and faulty data that has been prevalent for decades. As I stated before he is clearly influenced by Jordan Peterson who to some degree used the same method 3-4 years ago. Whether or not he blows up anywhere near the same level is to be seen, considering Peterson had additional advantages (clinical psychologist, lectured at Harvard, and of course is White).

kev is on his way to 300k youtube subscribers. He may not become world renowed but he will def have the Black sector on lock

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
yeah i dont see that ending well. It would be one thing if Dennis kept himself up and ol lady was in her mid 20s lol. But Dennis money aint long enough for what he is trying to do and not having the other intangibles.

as a older breh who wants to do that for every intangible you lack your money gotta be longer. For example a young chick with someone like Idris Elba is going to be in line cause his money is in check AND he is deemed desirable from a physical standpoint. So there is the threat that he can pull chicks on the side just from his perceived “sex appeal”. Same thing with Denzel when he was in his 40s-50s

All facts.

I completely agree. I’m sure there are “some” possibilities, but I think with the “Mix Group” a lot of those women are putting on an act because they know what’s expected of them based off of a few KS lectures. I don’t believe some of those women are being their “true selves” more as an opportunity to snag a simp

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
All facts.

I completely agree. I’m sure there are “some” possibilities, but I think with the “Mix Group” a lot of those women are putting on an act because they know what’s expected of them based off of a few KS lectures. I don’t believe some of those women are being their “true selves” more as an opportunity to snag a simp

As Kev has began to rise there has also been a rise in “femininity coaches” who are coaching women how to create the image HVM want in order to lock them in. Lotta brehs need to be aware and careful of this because there is a diff between being groomed for something culturally in your upbringing and these folks trying to hustle Simps who make alot of money.

this is why i advocate for men keeping their physical up AND building themselves financially. A flabby dude with a ton of money will always operate from the position of a simp 8 times out of 10.

i place emphasis on simp because dudes who are about tricking dont give a damn about getting married they just want the transaction of sex and then going about their business.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
As Kev has began to rise there has also been a rise in “femininity coaches” who are coaching women how to create the image HVM want in order to lock them in. Lotta brehs need to be aware and careful of this because there is a diff between being groomed for something culturally in your upbringing and these folks trying to hustle Simps who make alot of money.

this is why i advocate for men keeping their physical up AND building themselves financially. A flabby dude with a ton of money will always operate from the position of a simp 8 times out of 10.

i place emphasis on simp because dudes who are about tricking dont give a damn about getting married they just want the transaction of sex and then going about their business.

2936-D25-E-B06-A-4834-945-A-9-ECB357301-EE.jpg

Agreed. Top priority is to be in shape which helps keep your mind right. Tom Leykis would move like that, be flabby and use his clout for box. Which is trash because the box doesn’t end up feeling the same.

This whole thread is probably going to be mentioned tomorrow / Friday lol

:manny:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
2936-D25-E-B06-A-4834-945-A-9-ECB357301-EE.jpg

This whole thread is probably going to be mentioned tomorrow / Friday lol

:manny:

i rock with DS but dude is blinded with love even after everything he has gone through lol.

if he didnt have kids and was never married then i wouldnt fault him, but sometimes he comes off as “omg i dont deserve her im so blessed” vs “i love her and she loves me and we both give each other what we are looking for”

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
i rock with DS but dude is blinded with love even after everything he has gone through lol.

if he didnt have kids and was never married then i wouldnt fault him, but sometimes he comes off as “omg i dont deserve her im so blessed” vs “i love her and she loves me and we both give each other what we are looking for”

CB5-C91-FA-6-A5-D-4225-B831-72-AD5764608-A.jpg

This is how you lose her lol

At least act like you’ve been in this place with a good looking woman before.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
CB5-C91-FA-6-A5-D-4225-B831-72-AD5764608-A.jpg

This is how you lose her lol

At least act like you’ve been in this place with a good looking woman before.

Exactly. I would put money her social media is NOT her worshiping him and probably just pics of herself on all the vacations he sponsors lol. I could be wrong but i like my chances of being right.