Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Some of these women will get with regular men making 40-60k and then they resent the men when they realize these men can't take care of them the way they wanna be taken care of. Seen that shyt in my own family. Everyday they wake up and realize they gotta work and nothing will change, ends up leading to resentment. Then you get the whole "I need to upgrade" talk.
The thing that I don’t understand is, where are they getting this information that they will be taken care of from?

I don’t believe any race of women expect to be taken care of except for a few.

I have worked with and have seen many races of women who work.

This one chick had a rich husband and she worked part-time. There were many chicks married and still worked 40 hours a week.

One chick could never get a man and she worked.

There are poor non black families that struggle together and they work.

Pretty much every non black person I know, they and their spouse work.

Idk why these black chicks think differently.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
50/50 for me here , I've known guys to go out the country mostly South America and the Caribbean and "come back" with a chick and it be fine, and by be fine i mean these were mostly guys who wanted chicks that there 8s & 9s physically but those chicks wont pay attention to them here, so they go get a foreign bring her here marry , kids etc. Then Ive known dudes who have had horrible fails.

One older cat stands out in particular, am going to switch the details a bit just because. This guy went to school with me at one of the large university's in the state, he was 20 years older than everyone else but was going back to get his master in business or something, he ran a very successful limo renting business and had been running it since his early 20s. Very easily fell into the Kevin Samuels "HVM" category. He was also already married and had several kids all of which at the time were teenagers give or take. I had a single class with him and we chat it up and became friends , he wanted to take his family on vacation and asked me for suggestion i recommended Puerto Rico, dude goes out with the fam they spend two week sat luxury resort etc. Dude comes back we go out for drinks and he proceeds to tell me how he feel in love with one of the room cleaning chicks that works at the resort :snoop:

Said the chick cleaned up after them way better than his wife ever cleaned up the house, said she never complained etc but the line that got him was one day she told him "if i ever had a man that took my family on a trip like that i would never complain about doing anything for him"

:skip: over the next month he continues to talk her on the phone while he is at work , chick (who was a dime) sends him nudes, he sends money, the old man thinks he has his fire back. I tell him to be careful he has a good thing going with his wife and kids and he does need of them young chick (she was 22) problems. Dude doesn't listen and makes up a fake business trip in FL as an excuse to fly out to PR and see the chick

:snoop: dude came back from the second trip obsessed, already had a lawyer on deck to divorce his wife and get this chick over here. This is were i learned his issues with his wife were the standard ones. Sex was limited and boring, she didnt cook, didnt really clean, nagged all day and let herself go (they had been married for almost 15 years). I once again warn that things arent always what they seem and he should avoid what he is about to do.

:bryan: a month later this guy stops cominng to school , i call him up and come to find out not only did he bring the chick here he brought her here, took his wife out to dinner and the chick come , that how he would tell his wife there marriage was over, over the next 12 months the following happended

:huhldup: wife gets a bunch of alimony and he has to pay a crazy amount of child support

:huhldup: because of the stress he loses a few major limo rental contracts his income plummets

:huhldup: the puerto rican chick gets really comfortabel in america and decides she doesnt wanna do none of the chick she promised and is bored

:huhldup: in order to keep her unbored he sells his companys, cashes out for a few hundred grand which he blows between a house and a couple new cars for the new chick (which he now marries)

:huhldup: he fails at launching a new business and has to go work at book store

:huhldup: new chick goes back to PR, gets knocked up by another guy, tries to pass it off on him, that fails, she divorces him, gets a bunch of money and moves back to PR

:huhldup: Dude becomes and acholic and i never hear from him again

son crashed out crazy

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The thing that I don’t understand is, where are they getting this information that they will be taken care of from?

This one chick had a rich husband and she worked part-time. There were many chicks married and still worked 40 hours a week.

They are attracted to the extravagant lifestyle. I think we all get it, but like you said, most women have to work, especially those who live in HCOL states.

Also, KS has stated many times that women need to have the look to warrant a certain lifestyle.

A woman's dress size, age and amount of kids from a previous relationship will determine the type of man they will attract.

No reasonable man gonna give a woman her dream life if she is Lizzo swole with a gang of kids.

I say let them have their delusional expectations and see what it gets them. *shrugs*

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
They want late-model luxury vehicles, $500k house, multiple vacations per year (and various weekend getaways), regular date nights at expensive restaurants, gifts, etc.

That's not even factoring in kids.

They would prefer not to work.

As a man, you'd have to be making major bread to support all that in a T1 city.

If they dont work, what the hell they gonna do all day:mjlol:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is why KS will ultimately fail. Women have already decided they rather be alone than settle with a regular breh. They're too far gone

According to KS, he has some couples in his private group that are hooking up and in line to get married, so I wouldn't say he will fail outright.

However, I will say that overall he is fighting an uphill battle when it comes to getting women en masse to change their way of thinking..

Yeah, a lot of Black women will end up alone, especially once they hit their 50s and beyond.

The younger ones need to really think about the choices they make because whatever attention they are getting now, will disappear once they get up there in age. All they have to do is look @ some of their relatives and that should tell them all they need to know.

But, once again, I believe that people should make their own choices. For me, no woman will live in my home and not contribute financially, especially the ones with kids. I am not anyone's indentured servant!

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

he actually laid this out in one of the recent clips I believe this one

basically she is expected to take care of the house (cook, clean etc), take care of the kids (take them to and from school, help with homework etc) and keep herself physically fit at all times

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

I've worked around foreign, non-Black women my entire career. These are very accomplished women. But, listening to them not complain one bit about working and then going home to cook has always had me like :lupe:

I love Black women. And I will marry a Black woman. But, I can see how brehs make that jump to the other side.

Last edited:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Kevin Samuels intentions is noble. His goal, at least from what I gathered, is that he wants to see Black people marry each other.

His targeted demographic may be HVM, but at the end of the day, he wants to see the Black marriage rates go up.

I have noticed that a lot of his women listeners have communication issues. Many of them struggle with open/closed ended questions, tend to dodge or deflect on certain questions and a few outright attempt to talk over him or attempt to argue with him. I can understand why he gets impatient and responds to them a certain way.

Lastly, I understand that the majority of these women want to live a certain lifestyle and don't wanna struggle being married and raising kids, but I do think that their expectations are unrealistic. Many of them want a man to make a certain amount of money that very few men make, especially during these times, and many of them simply do no display the credentials to get said men.

Either these women learn to get with men who makes a decent/modest living or end up being alone! It is on them!

The non-entertainment careers that typically pay men 25-25 in excess of $100k are in big law, engineering, medicine and high finance. And Black American men are underrepresented in all of them.

Then, you have to factor in height, sexual orientation, relationship status, geography, etc.

One the one hand, Black women will pat themselves on the backs for outpacing Black men in terms of education. On the other hand, they somehow think there are tons of six-figure Black men out there for them to pick from!

Which one is it?

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

Get their morning Starbucks after dropping the kids off at school, head to the mall and peek in various shops, meet up with the bestie for a late lunch, come back home and watch an episode of Real Housewives she saved, pick up the kids from school, throw a struggle meal together for dinner, briefly entertain* hubby and then go to sleep.

Wake up and repeat.

Note: Entertain hubby may or may not include sex, as she may be tired from her long day. :mjlol:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The non-entertainment careers that typically pay men 25-25 in excess of $100k are in big law, engineering, medicine and high finance. And Black American men are underrepresented in all of them.

Then, you have to factor in height, sexual orientation, relationship status, geography, etc.

One the one hand, Black women will pat themselves on the backs for outpacing Black men in terms of education. On the other hand, they somehow think there are tons of six-figure Black men out there for them to pick from!

Which one is it?

Let me ask you...

What is the point of bragging about outpacing Black men in education when many of them don't even know how to communicate with them?

Many of his callers don't even know what HVM want and truth be told, they also dgaf about what HVM want let alone any man.

Some women want it all. Some women believe they are the prize and expect men to give them what they want off the strength of having a vagina.

Many of the women who call KS show isn't fit for the types of men KS promotes. KS IMO caters to the bougie/siddity group of men. Those types likes a certain type of women.

At the end of the day, some of those callers turned me off from wanting to be a HVM. I am fine with my status. I prefer women who are more down to earth, cultured, humble, etc.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Let me ask you...

What is the point of bragging about outpacing Black men in education when many of them don't even know how to communicate with them?

Many of his callers don't even know what HVM want and truth be told, they also dgaf about what HVM want let alone any man.

Some women want it all. Some women believe they are the prize and expect men to give them what they want off the strength of having a vagina.

Many of the women who call KS show isn't fit for the types of men KS promotes. KS IMO caters to the bougie/siddity group of men. Those types likes a certain type of women.

At the end of the day, some of those callers turned me off from wanting to be a HVM. I am fine with my status. I prefer women who are more down to earth, cultured, humble, etc.

the real issue is brehs aint focusing on building themselves thus they dont have options. What Kev is doing is flashing the light on delusion so you dont have to put up with it or even debate anymore.