Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
breh was a simp through and through lol. He didn't stand a chance anywhere.

Old head was very smart, self taught breh, i think he was the male version of "didn't have his hoe " period. I know a lot of dudes say na, but i think 99% of us men have some simp in them, no homo, it just take the right chick to bring it out

@newarkhiphop

:merchant:

Damn. And that's how I expect it to happen these foreign women may not be "Western" but they hustle, too.

I definitely don't understand bringing them back to America :russ:

thats how most happen, if the guys that DO bring a chick back here and marry they eventually in some way shape or form get Americanized, keep in mind the story i shared happened around 03-04, pre internet simping as we know it now. these girls are much more hip to game

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
thats how most happen, if the guys that DO bring a chick back here and marry they eventually in some way shape or form get Americanized, keep in mind the story i shared happened around 03-04, pre internet simping as we know it now. these girls are much more hip to game
Kevin would kill a maid looking for a HVM calling into his show...and ole girl got one :laff: cuz he a simp

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
lol I cant call. Both of my kids mother are from Brooklyn. So there is something. But yeah you right on the money with the class thing. That wife training shyt is no joke. Its fare to say you and Your Husband are part of an elite group. Most will never know about.

Everyone knows about the Boule c00n society of the East coast

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Old head was very smart, self taught breh, i think he was the male version of "didn't have his hoe " period. I know a lot of dudes say na, but i think 99% of us men have some simp in them, no homo, it just take the right chick to bring it out

smart doesn't = wise. And 99% of men trick (gender dynamics in general is transactional, you give me something I give you something), simping is something else. Dude was that old and married yet did not understand women and their nature lol

Balla

Superstar
Daps

It’s real sad that these dudes really want love that they will move a chick over here and think they really love them.

And the dude was married too and had a family.

HOH means to never let a chick take advantage of you. Every chick gotta game they tryna run.