Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
shyt amazes me everyday with these female callers

one broad is like 43, 3 kids, 2 failed marriages and talking about she need a high value man

Kevin ask her how her body is

Her reply: I’m a size 14 and weigh 175

kevin said 175 is to low, tell me the truth

her reply:: blah blah blah and then had no idea what a man wants, because she never ask.. it’s all about her

kevin was like u can’t even give a man a kid.. you done

Then he had another caller, a lady at 30 with 2 kids talking about men love to be step daddies and a high value man can pay for private school:stopitslime:

kevin was like your kids father can’t afford it and you can’t afford it, but u want someone else to pay for it, get the fukk off my show
:mjlol:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
did I make the fan club mad?
:picard:

What was the problem? I’m letting the Ethiopian woman in me shine. This is the watered down version too.
We can be all that and still better, don't you love it?
Posts after posts about us, disrespecting our men, acting like we're prisoners
but I say something you didn’t want to hear and you p*ssyholes cry.

giphy.gif

Don't conflate a minority with the vast majority.
Most of us wouldn't look in your direction, it's adorable how clueless you are.
You have no idea what we're like.

and yes, them > you

giphy.gif

:pacspit:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
50/50 for me here , I've known guys to go out the country mostly South America and the Caribbean and "come back" with a chick and it be fine, and by be fine i mean these were mostly guys who wanted chicks that there 8s & 9s physically but those chicks wont pay attention to them here, so they go get a foreign bring her here marry , kids etc. Then Ive known dudes who have had horrible fails.

One older cat stands out in particular, am going to switch the details a bit just because. This guy went to school with me at one of the large university's in the state, he was 20 years older than everyone else but was going back to get his master in business or something, he ran a very successful limo renting business and had been running it since his early 20s. Very easily fell into the Kevin Samuels "HVM" category. He was also already married and had several kids all of which at the time were teenagers give or take. I had a single class with him and we chat it up and became friends , he wanted to take his family on vacation and asked me for suggestion i recommended Puerto Rico, dude goes out with the fam they spend two week sat luxury resort etc. Dude comes back we go out for drinks and he proceeds to tell me how he feel in love with one of the room cleaning chicks that works at the resort :snoop:

Said the chick cleaned up after them way better than his wife ever cleaned up the house, said she never complained etc but the line that got him was one day she told him "if i ever had a man that took my family on a trip like that i would never complain about doing anything for him"

:skip: over the next month he continues to talk her on the phone while he is at work , chick (who was a dime) sends him nudes, he sends money, the old man thinks he has his fire back. I tell him to be careful he has a good thing going with his wife and kids and he does need of them young chick (she was 22) problems. Dude doesn't listen and makes up a fake business trip in FL as an excuse to fly out to PR and see the chick

:snoop: dude came back from the second trip obsessed, already had a lawyer on deck to divorce his wife and get this chick over here. This is were i learned his issues with his wife were the standard ones. Sex was limited and boring, she didnt cook, didnt really clean, nagged all day and let herself go (they had been married for almost 15 years). I once again warn that things arent always what they seem and he should avoid what he is about to do.

:bryan: a month later this guy stops cominng to school , i call him up and come to find out not only did he bring the chick here he brought her here, took his wife out to dinner and the chick come , that how he would tell his wife there marriage was over, over the next 12 months the following happended

:huhldup: wife gets a bunch of alimony and he has to pay a crazy amount of child support

:huhldup: because of the stress he loses a few major limo rental contracts his income plummets

:huhldup: the puerto rican chick gets really comfortabel in america and decides she doesnt wanna do none of the chick she promised and is bored

:huhldup: in order to keep her unbored he sells his companys, cashes out for a few hundred grand which he blows between a house and a couple new cars for the new chick (which he now marries)

:huhldup: he fails at launching a new business and has to go work at book store

:huhldup: new chick goes back to PR, gets knocked up by another guy, tries to pass it off on him, that fails, she divorces him, gets a bunch of money and moves back to PR

:huhldup: Dude becomes and acholic and i never hear from him again
View media item 13706

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@newarkhiphop

:merchant:

Damn. And that's how I expect it to happen these foreign women may not be "Western" but they hustle, too.

I definitely don't understand bringing them back to America :russ:
I don't understand a lot of dudes with this mindset to be honest. Your going to marry a woman from a "third world" country and bring her here and you expect things to be all cool. They're basically using you to get that green card. Once they get a taste of the American lifestyle, that's it. :pachaha:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
In USD?

I see why Jessica X hopping on the HVM train.. no money in shytting on BM anymore
Basically, them bytches love talking shyt, but don’t want to spend bread on their c00n queens lmfao.

Kevin outgrew them c00n bytches in months and they been on there bashing bm since tariq was doing Mack Lessons.

I don’t check their channels at all, but I think Kevin even had more subscribers than them when he had 40k-80k subscribers.

It’s crazy how all of these years I very rarely seen any of those women’s videos, but the chicks stay on Kevin’s videos in the comments every fukkin upload. They must love the attention or something is mentally wrong with them, probably both.

I mean who really looks for channels and watches them if they “disrespect” you?

His channel even got cacs and hispanics donating money, so I don’t wanna hear it’s only black men watching him.

He got this shyt on lock.