Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
lol I cant call. Both of my kids mother are from Brooklyn. So there is something.
:mjlol::hula: :lolbron:

But yeah you right on the money with the class thing. That wife training shyt is no joke. Its fare to say you and Your Husband are part of an elite group. Most will never know about.
Tbh, i did much better than expected. I grew up in section 8, but i lived a sort of middle class life in the midst of it, ie ballet, tutors, private school. Everybody expected me to end up with a white boy. :francis:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
It seems like Kevin can reach both genders. A lot of the dating coaches are either women or men heavy. If you look at most channels now, it seems pretty basic compared to what Kevin is doing. I think he has the presence and traits to have a show or a weekly spot on a show.

crazy how a world star clip shot this dudes following up.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
if Kevin can leverage his audience, he will be a multi-millionaire soon.
13k live viewers on a nightly basis is insane

It's on a platter for him.

Write a book, launch a paid service, etc. and he'll be straight, financially.

Even a speaking tour of the US once Rona is gone.

His is definitely a playbook others will try to copy.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
It's on a platter for him.

Write a book, launch a paid service, etc. and he'll be straight, financially.

Even a speaking tour of the US once Rona is gone.

His is definitely a playbook others will try to copy.
Big hitters are reaching to him.. saw one of his Kappa brothers from his comments tell off a divestor who called him fat. Says he’s got millions secured from venture capitalists and a Fortune 500. He probably got a bag from clubhouse too, his stint on there was probably him promoting it

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Big hitters are reaching to him.. saw one of his Kappa brothers from his comments tell off a divestor who called him fat. Says he’s got millions secured from venture capitalists and a Fortune 500. He probably got a bag from clubhouse too, his stint on there was probably him promoting it

:ohhh:

I figured Clubhouse was a promo, but venture capitalists and fortune 500s? Interesting

Last edited:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Seriously how many men y'all know actually doing this and successful?

50/50 for me here , I've known guys to go out the country mostly South America and the Caribbean and "come back" with a chick and it be fine, and by be fine i mean these were mostly guys who wanted chicks that there 8s & 9s physically but those chicks wont pay attention to them here, so they go get a foreign bring her here marry , kids etc. Then Ive known dudes who have had horrible fails.

One older cat stands out in particular, am going to switch the details a bit just because. This guy went to school with me at one of the large university's in the state, he was 20 years older than everyone else but was going back to get his master in business or something, he ran a very successful limo renting business and had been running it since his early 20s. Very easily fell into the Kevin Samuels "HVM" category. He was also already married and had several kids all of which at the time were teenagers give or take. I had a single class with him and we chat it up and became friends , he wanted to take his family on vacation and asked me for suggestion i recommended Puerto Rico, dude goes out with the fam they spend two week sat luxury resort etc. Dude comes back we go out for drinks and he proceeds to tell me how he feel in love with one of the room cleaning chicks that works at the resort :snoop:

Said the chick cleaned up after them way better than his wife ever cleaned up the house, said she never complained etc but the line that got him was one day she told him "if i ever had a man that took my family on a trip like that i would never complain about doing anything for him"

:skip: over the next month he continues to talk her on the phone while he is at work , chick (who was a dime) sends him nudes, he sends money, the old man thinks he has his fire back. I tell him to be careful he has a good thing going with his wife and kids and he does need of them young chick (she was 22) problems. Dude doesn't listen and makes up a fake business trip in FL as an excuse to fly out to PR and see the chick

:snoop: dude came back from the second trip obsessed, already had a lawyer on deck to divorce his wife and get this chick over here. This is were i learned his issues with his wife were the standard ones. Sex was limited and boring, she didnt cook, didnt really clean, nagged all day and let herself go (they had been married for almost 15 years). I once again warn that things arent always what they seem and he should avoid what he is about to do.

:bryan: a month later this guy stops cominng to school , i call him up and come to find out not only did he bring the chick here he brought her here, took his wife out to dinner and the chick come , that how he would tell his wife there marriage was over, over the next 12 months the following happended

:huhldup: wife gets a bunch of alimony and he has to pay a crazy amount of child support

:huhldup: because of the stress he loses a few major limo rental contracts his income plummets

:huhldup: the puerto rican chick gets really comfortabel in america and decides she doesnt wanna do none of the chick she promised and is bored

:huhldup: in order to keep her unbored he sells his companys, cashes out for a few hundred grand which he blows between a house and a couple new cars for the new chick (which he now marries)

:huhldup: he fails at launching a new business and has to go work at book store

:huhldup: new chick goes back to PR, gets knocked up by another guy, tries to pass it off on him, that fails, she divorces him, gets a bunch of money and moves back to PR

:huhldup: Dude becomes and acholic and i never hear from him again

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50/50 for me here , I've known guys to go out the country mostly South America and the Caribbean and "come back" with a chick and it be fine, and by be fine i mean these were mostly guys who wanted chicks that there 8s & 9s physically but those chicks wont pay attention to them here, so they go get a foreign bring her here marry , kids etc. Then Ive known dudes who have had horrible fails.

One older cat stands out in particular, am going to switch the details a bit just because. This guy went to school with me at one of the large university's in the state, he was 20 years older than everyone else but was going back to get his master in business or something, he ran a very successful limo renting business and had been running it since his early 20s. Very easily fell into the Kevin Samuels "HVM" category. He was also already married and had several kids all of which at the time were teenagers give or take. I had a single class with him and we chat it up and became friends , he wanted to take his family on vacation and asked me for suggestion i recommended Puerto Rico, dude goes out with the fam they spend two week sat luxury resort etc. Dude comes back we go out for drinks and he proceeds to tell me how he feel in love with one of the room cleaning chicks that works at the resort :snoop:

Said the chick cleaned up after them way better than his wife ever cleaned up the house, said she never complained etc but the line that got him was one day she told him "if i ever had a man that took my family on a trip like that i would never complain about doing anything for him"

:skip: over the next month he continues to talk her on the phone while he is at work , chick (who was a dime) sends him nudes, he sends money, the old man thinks he has his fire back. I tell him to be careful he has a good thing going with his wife and kids and he does need of them young chick (she was 22) problems. Dude doesn't listen and makes up a fake business trip in FL as an excuse to fly out to PR and see the chick

:snoop: dude came back from the second trip obsessed, already had a lawyer on deck to divorce his wife and get this chick over here. This is were i learned his issues with his wife were the standard ones. Sex was limited and boring, she didnt cook, didnt really clean, nagged all day and let herself go (they had been married for almost 15 years). I once again warn that things arent always what they seem and he should avoid what he is about to do.

:bryan: a month later this guy stops cominng to school , i call him up and come to find out not only did he bring the chick here he brought her here, took his wife out to dinner and the chick come , that how he would tell his wife there marriage was over, over the next 12 months the following happended

:huhldup: wife gets a bunch of alimony and he has to pay a crazy amount of child support

:huhldup: because of the stress he loses a few major limo rental contracts his income plummets

:huhldup: the puerto rican chick gets really comfortabel in america and decides she doesnt wanna do none of the chick she promised and is bored

:huhldup: in order to keep her unbored he sells his companys, cashes out for a few hundred grand which he blows between a house and a couple new cars for the new chick (which he now marries)

:huhldup: new chick goes back to PR, gets knocked up by another guy, tries to pass it off on him, that fails, she divorces him, gets a bunch of money and moves back to PR

More Ls than alphabet soup :picard:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

make this its own thread seriously:huhldup:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

breh was a simp through and through lol. He didn't stand a chance anywhere.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
@newarkhiphop

:merchant:

Damn. And that's how I expect it to happen these foreign women may not be "Western" but they hustle, too.

I definitely don't understand bringing them back to America :russ:

all of them are the same. The issue is dudes refuse to understand their nature lol. Once you understand their nature, then you learn to protect yourself and shop for the best deal. The undeniable truth is fitness and cooperation are cultural things, thus you must seek one who comes from a culture where that is instilled in them. Dudes will lack a back bone and the ability to lead and think leaving america will solve their problem, not realizing they are FOOD because in the 3rd world people dont have the luxury we do to be so privileged we can spend our free time debating each other on the internet, while in their country they are trying to figure out how they will eat for the day.