Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Which this is where Kevin Samuels is outdated. Sure there's some women that get it but there's alot that don't give a fukk about nothing but what makes them happy in the moment. He's outchea dealing with a different breed of women in this generation. He's better off telling alot of most high value nikkaz to find a wife outside of the states.
He knows, he just selling something. Which could benefit the community(black families). But me personally I know better. I have no faith in them to change.

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Wonder if he’s gona talk about breh from “The Bachelor”

The real conversation is why some women only appreciate a caricature of a particular type of black man and shun black men who have something going for themselves.

I heard a few women curve dude because he was “corny” when in reality he’s not something they’re used to.

I think this comes down to dealing with Black women who are class straddlers or "85 Octanes", who want a man who has a working-class/poor "edge". They often want a dude with an edge that also has the ability to navigate professional spaces, essentially a Black male straddler.

But the problem is most Black male straddlers will smash an "85 octane" but will marry or aspires to marry a multigenerational upper-middle-class Black woman--essentially engaging in their own form of hypergamy. I've personally seen this happen with my Black male straddler friends who are attorneys, they come from places like Compton, West Philly, and Bed-Stuy, and while they'll smash an "85 octane" they either married up or aspire to marry up.

A lot of dudes' source of frustration on here is not being able to differentiate between a Black woman who is a class straddler and one who is multigenerational upper-middle-class, a lot of that "he's corny" ish is nowhere near as prevalent in the latter. They give somewhat neurotic and highly disagreeable men more leeway than female straddlers do.

Thus, dudes on this site would be better off avoiding Black female straddlers altogether (at least in relation to marriage), as they are attempting to fight an uphill battle that has too many layers. And I'm from the South Bronx and as an attorney been around a wide range of Black folks, so I'm not trying to be on some classist/elitist tip. But you gotta play the odds.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
That song is really catchy.
giphy.gif
He got another song he plays

“bow to me bow to me
Kneel to me kneel to me
Kiss the ring”:mjlol:

disrespectful as chorus lmao

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I think this comes down to dealing with Black women who are class straddlers or "85 Octanes", who want a man who has a working-class/poor "edge". They often want a dude with an edge that also has the ability to navigate professional spaces, essentially a Black male straddler.

But the problem is most Black male straddlers will smash an "85 octane" but will marry or aspires to marry a multigenerational upper-middle-class Black woman--essentially engaging in their own form of hypergamy. I've personally seen this happen with my Black male straddler friends who are attorneys, they come from places like Compton, West Philly, and Bed-Stuy, and while they'll smash an "85 octane" they either married up or aspire to marry up.

A lot of dudes' source of frustration on here is not being able to differentiate between a Black woman who is a class straddler and one who is multigenerational upper-middle-class, a lot of that "he's corny" ish is nowhere near as prevalent in the latter. They give somewhat neurotic and highly disagreeable men more leeway than female straddlers do.

Thus, dudes on this site would be better off avoiding Black female straddlers altogether (at least in relation to marriage), as they are attempting to fight an uphill battle that has too many layers. And I'm from the South Bronx and as an attorney been around a wide range of Black folks, so I'm not trying to be on some classist/elitist tip. But you gotta play the odds.

thing is when you get with a multi gen upper middle class chick you cant waste any time with her lol.

King Poetic

W.A.R.(We Are Relentless)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
:mjlol: At Kevin playing Greens, beans, chicken, etc

I find it funny how many women want to call him gay or he don’t have a woman cause he telling them what they need to hear

but non of these women call out Steve Harvey who been married what 3 times, beat his first wife, cheated on his second wife with the woman he with now who’s a drug dealer ex and using Steve and his daughter fukkin every rapper in Atlanta but he’s this guru that’s telling women to think like a man

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

I really wish BGS would finish that damn book. Class is fukking huge when dating and mating.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
thing is when you get with a multi gen upper middle class chick you cant waste any time with her lol.
You cant. and you have to be ready for them. Aint no i'm just chilling or being comfortable. They will in fact date you if they really into you. If they are they will push you further then you ever been. especially if you're not in their class. You not a six figure dude, they will push you there. Make all the necessary calls that she need to get you where she wants you to be. They have connects.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
What made you cooperate and not be like most women? Did you know he would have the money to take care of you since he was young as well?
:ld: He came from some money. We met at an ivy. He was an econ major, much like all the guys i dealt with. I had a plan, yes, but i always negotiate in good faith.

We got together at 19, but i had been trained as a proper counterpart to such a bm. Im more 'cultured'. (See my other posts itt and my post that i quoted above)

Also, I'm his physical ideal, and he's mine. We're not at all sexually bored. It just gets better. There's also a bk ('north')- harlem ('south') attraction thing. :ld: (@HARLEM AL, can you speak on this? :jbhmm:)

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
:ld: He came from some money. We met at an ivy. He was an econ major, much like all the guys i dealt with. I had a plan, yes, but i always negotiate in good faith.

We got together at 19, but i had been trained as a proper counterpart to such a bm. (See my other posts itt and my post that i quoted above)

Also, I'm his physical ideal, and he's mine. We're not at all sexually bored. It just gets better. There's also a bk ('north')- harlem ('south') attraction thing. :ld: (@HARLEM AL, can you speak on this? :jbhmm:)
lol I cant call. Both of my kids mother are from Brooklyn. So there is something. But yeah you right on the money with the class thing. That wife training shyt is no joke. Its fare to say you and Your Husband are part of an elite group. Most will never know about.