MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This dude is entertaining! :pachaha:

its crazy because he's just telling the truth
like that single mom he told her would you want your son to marry a woman with a kid and play the step daddy role or would you rather him start his own family

even single moms know they'd want their child to start their own family but yet they expect a quality guy to want to do that

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
“Would you want this deal for your son?”

and

“Would you recommend what you’re saying to the majority of women?”

...have been destroying disagreement calls lately. Straight up obliterating arguments and leaving callers stuttering and in silence.

You love to see it. :ahh:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is interesting...

you would think it would get old talking about the same shyt constantly but somehow it hasn’t yet. I do get annoyed when this shyt happens....

Kevin: “I’m looking for disagreements ONLY”

Random Woman: “Hi Kevin, I’d like to say I agree with everything you are saying! And I uh uh, I think ummmm....what you said....ummm, uhh, and I umm....”

Kevin: “Alright, I gotta get to the next caller. Goodbye”

jay83

Superstar
Daps

you would think it would get old talking about the same shyt constantly but somehow it hasn’t yet. I do get annoyed when this shyt happens....

Random Woman: “Hi Kevin, I’d like to say I agree with everything you are saying! And I uh uh, I think ummmm....what you said....ummm, uhh, and I umm....”

“ can you give me a rating?”

Balla

Superstar
Daps

It doesn’t get old because women keep calling in saying dumb shyt lmao.

This is his niche.

These women are so angry at him and men who find his content entertaining, don’t realize that the women who call in make themselves look foolish every time.

We laugh more at them than when Kevin checks them.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
How the hell does a woman reach 200 plus lbs and not think it’s a problem. Even if she is 5’10 she would have to be like “ you know I might not need to be this heavy”.
She also said she made 50k-60k working at a call center, she has a “gift”, doesn’t work now, is huge, thinks she’s gonna be a big shot lawyer if she graduates, but currently can’t find men on her level.

And people wanna get mad at Kevin for saying she’s delusional.

:russ::mjlol: