Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
At work I had to pause it to post this(listening to last night show). Did i just hear a 21 year old women who is married with 2 kids talk about divorcing her husband who is 21 who makes 150k because "she dont know"?

See this is the type of shyt that is scarier than any horror movie ever could be. I had to run the shyt back to make sure I heard what I heard
yup. the dumb broad was ready to "level up" apparently

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Breh chicks divorce you quicker than they drink a glass of water just because they woke up one day “not happy”.
:russ::russ::russ::mjlol:
That shyt aint funny bruh:laff:. Wtf? They are throwing away their whole family for what? What the hell are they think they're missing. The Jedi mind trick is women saying men don't want to married or committed. It's actually the women. which makes sense because most women project their feelings onto men.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
You do know Spainish=white
Thanks Mr. Actually
tenor.gif

I didn’t know that:ooh::krs::leon:

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
The 21 year old chick with the 2 kids was ready to divorce her 6 figure earning husband because deep down she prolly felt she ain’t lived life aka had a hoe phase :mjlol:

It happens eventually with these new age broads that get wifed in their very early 20s. More red flags will eventually come up due to this. Breh needs to start protecting his assets and creating trust funds for his kids.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Wonder if he’s gona talk about breh from “The Bachelor”

The real conversation is why some women only appreciate a caricature of a particular type of black man and shun black men who have something going for themselves.

I heard a few women curve dude because he was “corny” when in reality he’s not something they’re used to.

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
You know what I noticed. There are barely any black women that call in that make average money.

All these women claim they make a lot more than average.

So either most these broads are lying about their income or the black women with low incomes are actually happy with their men in their life and don’t worry about high value, income, etc.

There’s also a lot of non-black couples who both work and they ain’t no where near high value, but you don’t hear that though.

I wonder where these chicks get the fantasy that they will be taken care of when even non-black women don’t.

:sas1::sas2:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At work I had to pause it to post this(listening to last night show). Did i just hear a 21 year old women who is married with 2 kids talk about divorcing her husband who is 21 who makes 150k because "she dont know"?

See this is the type of shyt that is scarier than any horror movie ever could be. I had to run the shyt back to make sure I heard what I heard

Which this is where Kevin Samuels is outdated. Sure there's some women that get it but there's alot that don't give a fukk about nothing but what makes them happy in the moment. He's outchea dealing with a different breed of women in this generation. He's better off telling alot of most high value nikkaz to find a wife outside of the states.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Which this is where Kevin Samuels is outdated. Sure there's some women that get it but there's alot that don't give a fukk about nothing but what makes them happy in the moment. He's outchea dealing with a different breed of women in this generation. He's better off telling alot of most high value nikkaz to find a wife outside of the states.
Seriously how many men y'all know actually doing this and successful?