Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I ain’t watch the video, but I saw one video title that says Kevin is this chick who’s called Jessica X lmao.

All I know is she gives c00ns that ether and it’s funny that they say he’s using a voice translator and pretending to be a chick from the UK.

:mjlol::mjlol:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain’t watch the video, but I saw one video title that says Kevin is this chick who’s called Jessica X lmao.

All I know is she gives c00ns that ether and it’s funny that they say he’s using a voice translator and pretending to be a chick from the UK.

:mjlol::mjlol:
she made some chick cry :dead:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Things I learned from watching Kevin over the last month or so;
  1. Women do not think their standards for men are worst than the standards we have for them.
  2. Women know DAMN WELL they don't want their sons to date/marry a single mother/older woman, but, think we (not their sons) to do so.
  3. Women think their "value" goes up as they age--like men.
  4. Women think they can pull a man--while expecting us to court them like it's 1934--like men pull women--like their money and jobs mean anything to us.
  5. Women don't give a fukk about relationships til their in their mid-30's--like men :facepalm:.

I like how Kevin emphasizes that a man just wants a good deal when it comes to a woman.

The women don’t understand that point until he flips it on them and makes them see it through the lens of a mother.

“Would you, as a mother, want your son to take the deal you are offering?“

They almost all want a different deal for their sons than what they are currently offering a man.

Usually, that’s when reality hits them.

King Poetic

W.A.R.(We Are Relentless)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
shyt amazes me everyday with these female callers

one broad is like 43, 3 kids, 2 failed marriages and talking about she need a high value man

Kevin ask her how her body is

Her reply: I’m a size 14 and weigh 175

kevin said 175 is to low, tell me the truth

her reply:: blah blah blah and then had no idea what a man wants, because she never ask.. it’s all about her

kevin was like u can’t even give a man a kid.. you done

Then he had another caller, a lady at 30 with 2 kids talking about men love to be step daddies and a high value man can pay for private school:stopitslime:

kevin was like your kids father can’t afford it and you can’t afford it, but u want someone else to pay for it, get the fukk off my show

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I like how Kevin emphasizes that a man just wants a good deal when it comes to a woman.

The women don’t understand that point until he flips it on them and makes them see it through the lens of a mother.

“Would you, as a mother, want your son to take the deal you are offering?“

They almost all want a different deal for their sons than what they are currently offering a man.

Usually, that’s when reality hits them.
I’m actually shocked that they answer the question almost truthfully.

They always say that their son could date a single mom if he really loves her. In reality that means she doesn’t want him to date them, but doesn’t want to look stupid and hypocritical so she adds that “if he loves her” part.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
shyt amazes me everyday with these female callers

one broad is like 43, 3 kids, 2 failed marriages and talking about she need a high value man

Kevin ask her how her body is

Her reply: I’m a size 14 and weigh 175

kevin said 175 is to low, tell me the truth

her reply:: blah blah blah and then had no idea what a man wants, because she never ask.. it’s all about her

kevin was like u can’t even give a man a kid.. you done

Then he had another caller, a lady at 30 with 2 kids talking about men love to be step daddies and a high value man can pay for private school:stopitslime:

kevin was like your kids father can’t afford it and you can’t afford it, but u want someone else to pay for it, get the fukk off my show

That chick who wanted men to pay for their children's private school was serious as fukk too. She really believes men want to do that and yet she says she comes from money.

I remember that one single mother who says she made 100k, say that she’d rather be alone than be with an “average guy” who makes 50k-60k.

She was so angry and serious about it.

This show really shows the dark side of women.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I’m actually shocked that they answer the question almost truthfully.

They always say that their son could date a single mom if he really loves her. In reality that means she doesn’t want him to date them, but doesn’t want to look stupid and hypocritical so she adds that “if he loves her” part.

Good mothers don’t want bad deals for their children, especially their sons.

Good fathers don’t want bad deals for their children, especially their daughters.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That chick who wanted men to pay for their children's private school was serious as fukk too. She really believes men want to do that and yet she says she comes from money.

I remember that one single mother who says she made 100k, say that she’d rather be alone than be with an “average guy” who makes 50k-60k.

She was so angry and serious about it.

This show really shows the dark side of women.

These folks want a high value sucker lol.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
At work I had to pause it to post this(listening to last night show). Did i just hear a 21 year old women who is married with 2 kids talk about divorcing her husband who is 21 who makes 150k because "she dont know"?

See this is the type of shyt that is scarier than any horror movie ever could be. I had to run the shyt back to make sure I heard what I heard

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
At work I had to pause it to post this(listening to last night show). Did i just hear a 21 year old women who is married with 2 kids talk about divorcing her husband who is 21 who makes 150k because "she dont know"?

See this is the type of shyt that is scarier than any horror movie ever could be. I had to run the shyt back to make sure I heard what I heard

Breh chicks divorce you quicker than they drink a glass of water just because they woke up one day “not happy”.
:russ::russ::russ::mjlol:

Balla

Superstar
Daps

You know, I forgot why she said she wanted a divorce lmao.