Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps
he probably doesn't view a woman giving up custody of her children to increase her chances of securing a man as an attractive quality.
Huh?
DflY5XiVQAEPic0.jpg

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
he probably doesn't view a woman giving up custody of her children to increase her chances of securing a man as an attractive quality.
I believe she says it because he knows the vast majority of women would not do that, but if the type of man she wants does not want to have step children then she needs to "settle" and find a man who will.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Don’t focus on the High Value thing too much cause Kevin Samuels strongly respects blue collar black men and always motivates black men to study the trade. He always says just because you aren’t a high valued man doesn’t mean much. It’s just a status nothing more nothing less.

The same way you are still considered good in society despite not being the 1%

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
No, it was to give up custody

I posted the video

Edit nvm u was talking about another instance
Either way its still trash to give up your child so u can find "love"
Whether a man or woman does it
You misunderstand my point. Giving temporary custody to an ex husband is different than leaving them with a bd. Afaik, the plan is usually to catch a new husband, get a little couple time, and then bring then kids in.

The only person i knew to ever do it married a guy who built her a new house and was perfectly receptive to her kids.

Im personally not sure how i feel about it, but as far as strategy goes, not a bad one.