Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
This nikka told a woman to give up custody of her kids to her baby daddy to find a husband:gucci:

Context context context

Because the women's husband is a police officer who is known for domestic abuse and has a young daughter.

Absolutely she would have to give up custody for a man to want to marry her, no man will take on a domestic abusive crazed baby daddy with a badge an liscense to kill

An this is comming from someone who IS a step father, an father was in law enforcement for 30 years, I know all the stories.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Context context context

Because the women's husband is a police officer who is known for domestic abuse and has a young daughter.

Absolutely she would have to give up custody for a man to want to marry her, no man will take on a domestic abusive crazed baby daddy with a badge an liscense to kill

An this is comming from someone who IS a step father, an father was in law enforcement for 30 years, I know all the stories.
Nah that wasn't the one I was watching

Unless I missed something

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
There is no breakdown. You need to make at least 10k a month for 3 years, wear suits 24/7, and own $20,000 worth of cowboy boots.
nYTOcBr.png

lol

I can’t tell if you trolling or if you don’t know the difference between Chelsea boots and cowboy boots :russ:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
This nikka told a woman to give up custody of her kids to her baby daddy to find a husband:gucci:

From the 4 hour video with B. Simone as the thumbnail? There's massive context you're leaving out. :heh:

It's a shock value question to help bring single-mother callers that want the top 10% of men back to reality.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I knew that was the video cuz I just watched it the other day and I’m glad he’s doing smaller length vids. Ain’t nobody got hours to spare to get thru one video. Have videos be longer than full-length movies breh. :mjlol:

Anyway he also goes on to say he had or has(I don’t know if he’s currently married and was referring to her) married a woman with kids before so he knew what he was talking about....but if you married a woman with kids why the fukk wouldn’t someone eventually come along and wife her?? He’s a bit dramatic for my taste but he is good for a few laughs.