Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How close is this guys schtick to Tom Leykis? I haven't listened to him enough to judge but I get that vibe.

I rember when Tariq Nasheed used to call into Tom Leykis's show..I heard him a couple of times.
Brought back memories...

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
From the 4 hour video with B. Simone as the thumbnail? There's massive context you're leaving out. :heh:

It's a shock value question to help bring single-mother callers that want the top 10% of men back to reality.
No

I posted the video he says it in

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Ive heard this line of thought before, but the suggestion was to leave the kids with the ex husband.
No, it was to give up custody

I posted the video

Edit nvm u was talking about another instance
Either way its still trash to give up your child so u can find "love"
Whether a man or woman does it

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Women like a man with a personality. A lot of squares, DON'T have a personality. Don't shoot the messenger. :hubie:

If your a black man gettin ahead, within the (cac) system, cacs expect you to be bland, vanilla, no personality, bite your tongue, etc. These tend to be a lot of the successful dudes (whose lady be fukkin the brakes off Tee from uptown, no job, sells trees, stays wit moms, but knows how to have fun).

So the cats that do have personality, tend to be the "bad boys", the street dudes, etc...who let's be fair....Lets use a BIG MEECH (drug kingpin) for example...

"He's so charismatic, and a born leader. What if he applied that to the corporate world..."
:skip:

Even other men say some of these dudes have great personality traits, that would attract women. FUTURE for example...

"He's HOH (has a spine). He's a womanizer (ladies man).":skip:

Nggas can't have it both ways lol. :hula:

A bunch of crocshyt.

KS is a corporate dude with personality and sonning these hoes.

So you gotta be some (borderline) broke hood nikka with clout that has an excellent mouthpiece OR be some sterilized corporate sambo eating seasonless chicken and white rice every day for lunch??

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
He’s saying what most dudes on the coli have been saying for years.

there isn’t a black men problem there is a black women canoodling and cavorting with the vagabonds of society problem.

as future collects another few baby mothers who will cry about black men, and every nukka whose been released from jail this year got a woman whose been waiting on em

And the truth hurts. Especially with the lack of responses in this topic. Dysfunctional black men get rewarded with p*ssy and loyalty and biological children from physically beautiful women, but the "square" black man gets shytted on, for merely confronting the self destructive paradigm.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
all this is dumb as hell :deadrose:

How old are you fam?

You obviously havent been around many people.
Cats in the corporate world do all the same shyt "pookie and ray ray" do...
...they just happen to be smart and know how to turn it off.

The biggest savages I know are corporate dudes.

I don’t know what the fukk he’s talking about :mjlol:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Eat lean and healthy, yes, but at least season chicken and fish.
damn near everybody seasons their food.

the white people dont season their food thing was a funny bit in 90s movies...
...but its not really true.
It differs based on where they are from and how much money they have (ive dated several white girls).