Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
You're making a silly ass generalization like that. Just like them "men ain't shyt" clowns on twitter.

grow tf up and take yo ass outside breh

It's not bashing. She literally outright said she dated terrible guys before. That's on her. Not "Pookie" or "Ray Ray".

And I'm not even the type that believes that black women like thugs.

But I absolutely believe that MOST women in general choose poorly.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
just like how women continue to go on ghetto gaggers even after years of know what it's about, all these women know about kevin samuels have seen clips but continue to go on and get ripped to shreds

Some women love the abuse. It's something to do with emotional attachment

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I don’t listen to or watch his show (seen a few clips) however that wouldn’t surprise me. Radio would do it all the time. The producers would get a “staged” caller to give the most outrageous point of view, to get others to call in.

So I wouldn’t put it past this breh if he did the same. That being said, there are so many delusional broads out there, I doubt he would even need to.

I used to be an avid Jim rome show listener during his peak in early to mid 2000s.

turned out a few of his classic calls was j stew his producer doing different voices.

:mjlol:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I also think some of these women never played sports because you develop a mentality of taking criticism to better yourself.

This
A lot of women don't play sports or have hobbies or do any team building type of shyt so they never get used to hearing constructive criticism. The most they might get is from around school or work, but depending on the circumstances, it might not be that much constructive criticism at all.

A lot of the push back is too strong for some of the simple points dude makes, and some women will never listen in good faith. They just listen to see when you stop talking, so that they can speak and will double down and be proud of being uninformed or just flat out wrong. This shyt happens a lot. Hell, even in this thread.