MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
who calls into this dude? :laff:

I mean he's not wrong but holy shyt :mjlol:

just like how women continue to go on ghetto gaggers even after years of know what it's about, all these women know about kevin samuels have seen clips but continue to go on and get ripped to shreds

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
Kev: Why you picking these scrubs :stopitslime:
Caller: Thats whats left :dwillhuh:
Kev: If you don't get off my god damn phone :gucci:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

To Kev Samuels:

g56g.gif

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I said it doesn’t matter to me either way, but you read that as me wanting to argue?

You say you dont have anything to say, but keep posting in the thread.

You say it’s the end of the conversation, but you’re still quoting me.

It’s all good tho I see what you’re doing here and others do too. I only point it out cuz it’s the same type of disingenuous, bad faith approach that Kevin points out regularly on his show so it felt relevant.

Carry on, don’t mind me

:hubie:
Cool. I'll just block you since you can't seem to stop yourself

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
If you come to your personal trainer and you're 5'3" and you tell him you want to dunk, and he tells you that's not gonna happen, are you gonna be mad he didnt give you the appropriate workout?? :usure:
Can't answer a question with a question. Ya'll like the women in these videos. Just completely ignore what I said so you can basically talk over me. Let's just agree to disagree

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I also think some of these women never played sports because you develop a mentality of taking criticism to better yourself.
Hmm. I think it’s just how society have conditioned both sexes differently.

When men complain about their short comings, we’re told to improve.

“Man, why can’t I pull no bad bytches?”

“Make more money. Lose weight. Dress better. Improve your mouth piece” etc. Men are never told “there’s a good woman out there just waiting for you.” We’re held accountable. “You need to choose better. Stop shooting above your level. You’re aiming too high. Stop being entitled.”

Now you try and tell a woman that. :usure:

“Why Hasn’t a good man come into my life?”

And what is the usual response from society (women in general)?

“Oh don’t worry girl. These men don’t know a good thing when they see it. There’s a good man out there waiting for you. Just pray to Jesus and he’ll land on your doorstep.”

You try and give self improvement tips like:

“Lose weight.” OMG! You’re body shaming.:damn: “But I’m helping her attract the men she wants” SO YOU’RE SAYING MEN ARE SHALLOW?:damn: YOU SHOULD ACCEPT HER AS SHE IS. “So why are you in the gym? Shouldn’t men accept you as you are?:mjpls:

Duh! It’s not a big secret. We’re visual first before anything. No amount of degrees or money can make a woman attractive like it does men. Somehow, criticism of women has been made synonymous with misogyny, to avoid any constructive discourse.

That’s why you see these barren church women in their 50s, still praying for a good man because they’ve never been given pragmatic advice.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Here is the full interview for the newest WS clip:

Hard to watch. Damn.

Do you think it's possible that some of these women could be paid actresses? Like the way he talks to them you'd think they would hang up and stop the conversation. Most normal black women aren't going to tolerate that kind of disrespect.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Hard to watch. Damn.

Do you think it's possible that some of these women could be paid actresses? Like the way he talks to them you'd think they would hang up and stop the conversation. Most normal black women aren't going to tolerate that kind of disrespect.
I don’t listen to or watch his show (seen a few clips) however that wouldn’t surprise me. Radio would do it all the time. The producers would get a “staged” caller to give the most outrageous point of view, to get others to call in.

So I wouldn’t put it past this breh if he did the same. That being said, there are so many delusional broads out there, I doubt he would even need to.