Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Dont watch these vids but I did watch the video posted and dude was speaking facts. She might be a lost casue at 45 if she didnt soak in what he was telling her.

Also when she mentioned the imaginary high value persian guy.:mjlol:

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
This
A lot of women don't play sports or have hobbies or do any team building type of shyt so they never get used to hearing constructive criticism. The most they might get is from around school or work, but depending on the circumstances, it might not be that much constructive criticism at all.

A lot of the push back is too strong for some of the simple points dude makes, and some women will never listen in good faith. They just listen to see when you stop talking, so that they can speak and will double down and be proud of being uninformed or just flat out wrong. This shyt happens a lot. Hell, even in this thread.

he touched on the inability to take criticism the other night. He said women who didn’t grow up with a man in the house never learned how to accept criticism from black men so they see everything as an attack or bashing

@ the bolded I’m glad you see it. They come in here with that proud ignorance seemingly unaware all they doing is proving his point

:russ:

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmm. I think it’s just how society have conditioned both sexes differently.

When men complain about their short comings, we’re told to improve.

“Man, why can’t I pull no bad bytches?”

“Make more money. Lose weight. Dress better. Improve your mouth piece” etc. Men are never told “there’s a good woman out there just waiting for you.” We’re held accountable. “You need to choose better. Stop shooting above your level. You’re aiming too high. Stop being entitled.”

Now you try and tell a woman that. :usure:

“Why Hasn’t a good man come into my life?”

And what is the usual response from society (women in general)?

“Oh don’t worry girl. These men don’t know a good thing when they see it. There’s a good man out there waiting for you. Just pray to Jesus and he’ll land on your doorstep.”

You try and give self improvement tips like:

“Lose weight.” OMG! You’re body shaming.:damn: “But I’m helping her attract the men she wants” SO YOU’RE SAYING MEN ARE SHALLOW?:damn: YOU SHOULD ACCEPT HER AS SHE IS. “So why are you in the gym? Shouldn’t men accept you as you are?:mjpls:

Duh! It’s not a big secret. We’re visual first before anything. No amount of degrees or money can make a woman attractive like it does men. Somehow, criticism of women has been made synonymous with misogyny, to avoid any constructive discourse.

That’s why you see these barren church women in their 50s, still praying for a good man because they’ve never been given pragmatic advice.
This post dumb true!

King Poetic

W.A.R.(We Are Relentless)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
The black women that calls in to the show are pitiful

It’s funny how these sisters who call in all complain about high value black men and their decisions not to date them..

but these same women especially black women over 35 had no problem avoiding the high value black men in they 20s and early 30s because they had dope boy/ex con Eddie on they side... then after dope boy Eddie either verbally abused or physically abused them, cheated on them, left them scared and a lot with kids,, now they want to change to this brand new cleaned up car and expect HVM to come for them now.FOH

Why would a high value man who got good credit and the down payment walk into a car dealership and over look that new car with no miles or less than a 100 miles on it and go for the 2009 Honda Accord with 130,000 miles on it, some body damaged and no warranty :francis:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Isn't Kevin supposed to be the expert? If I go to a personal trainer and I tell him I need to build my calves by doing pushes should he belittle me about my work out and tell me to accept my calves or tell me an appropriate workout to achieve my goal?

I just thought experts should be...idk...helpful but I guess that's just me.
He is being helpful, he just not telling you what you WANT to hear.

his point is if you don’t look a certain way and you don’t have a career for yourself why would a successful attractive man want to be with you? Guys that are doing good are not settling with women that don’t bring nothing to the table but a bunch of entitlement and disagreements.

Everyone can’t get six pack abs because they don’t have the discipline. I can train you all you want but if you don’t eat right and manage your expectations you will never be happy.
You can work out and look great but not have 6-pack abs.
A trainer would say stop focusing on that one body part and focus on being fit.
So is this guy entertainment for yall or a role model or a guru or what?

Real question.

entertainment. It’s nice to hear someone actually say some real shyt online. A lot of people are characters and are always going for the contreversy or being over the top.

His advice is simple and it’s stuff people who have succeeded in life and relationships would tell you. It’s funny seeing the unsuccessful people get in their feeling and want to argue with him. Cause they have always thought it was never their fault they aren’t married or in happy relationships.

The simple truths end up being controversial and I appreciate him using his platform to educate people in a world full of biased half truths based on hurt and depression.

I dont think he's teaching majority of men anything new really. Just reaffirming.

He's moreso a mouthpiece for women who need to hear how foolish some of them sound vs how men think.
What they need to hear and not what they want to hear. Some of them women have never been challenged in their beliefs
Can't answer a question with a question. Ya'll like the women in these videos. Just completely ignore what I said so you can basically talk over me. Let's just agree to disagree

he answers your question tho. I answered your question in my first response. Go to a PT and tell him your goal is to be able to dunk and he will tell you it ain’t happening

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
You're making a silly ass generalization like that. Just like them "men ain't shyt" clowns on twitter.

grow tf up and take yo ass outside breh

Yeah, but you came in with the "Pookie and Ray Ray bashing" strawman.

Now that's proven wrong, you're gonna throw insults, then say "Lol I don't actually care about this." and run away.

Like clockwork...

Sidenote: You're a female and it's obvious.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
And you a bytch ass nikka, like ya pappy.

Yeah, but you came in with the "Pookie and Ray Ray bashing" strawman.

Now that's proven wrong, you're gonna throw insults, then say "Lol I don't actually care about this." and run away.

Like clockwork...

Sidenote: You're a female and it's obvious.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Women like a man with a personality. A lot of squares, DON'T have a personality. Don't shoot the messenger. :hubie:

If your a black man gettin ahead, within the (cac) system, cacs expect you to be bland, vanilla, no personality, bite your tongue, etc. These tend to be a lot of the successful dudes (whose lady be fukkin the brakes off Tee from uptown, no job, sells trees, stays wit moms, but knows how to have fun).

So the cats that do have personality, tend to be the "bad boys", the street dudes, etc...who let's be fair....Lets use a BIG MEECH (drug kingpin) for example...

"He's so charismatic, and a born leader. What if he applied that to the corporate world..."
:skip:

Even other men say some of these dudes have great personality traits, that would attract women. FUTURE for example...

"He's HOH (has a spine). He's a womanizer (ladies man).":skip:

Nggas can't have it both ways lol. :hula:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Women like a man with a personality. A lot of squares, DON'T have a personality. Don't shoot the messenger. :hubie:

If your a black man gettin ahead, within the (cac) system, cacs expect you to be bland, vanilla, no personality, bite your tongue, etc. These tend to be a lot of the successful dudes (whose lady be fukkin the brakes off Tee from uptown, no job, sells trees, stays wit moms, but knows how to have fun).

So the cats that do have personality, tend to be the "bad boys", the street dudes, etc...who let's be fair....Lets use a BIG MEECH (drug kingpin) for example...

"He's so charismatic, and a born leader. What if he applied that to the corporate world..."
:skip:

Even other men say some of these dudes have great personality traits, that would attract women. FUTURE for example...

"He's HOH (has a spine). He's a womanizer (ladies man).":skip:

Nggas can't have it both ways lol. :hula:
Men are not trying to have it both ways, women are. They get ran through by garbage men then once they get older or old want a stable man, but they often do not get them because of their past (and most likely baby with one of them) and turn bitter. Future can do what he does because he is famous and has money, so he can not be used as an example.