Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Kev won’t admit it to his listeners but pookie and future and em gonna give em the dikk that you can’t.:francis:

Some of us prioritize paper over p*ssy because at the end of the day, cooch really isn’t worth more than whatever value we assign to it; which above all, is arbitrary at best...:yeshrug:. The value is in the woman, not the cooch. Smart women get it. His callers, not so much; which is why he simply says get off my phone. Imo, just say you like jail dikk :dame:and be done. You are wasting time with nonsense because you are a nonsense person. Most of his callers don’t want help, they just want attention.

Above all, it’s the main reason why we as men, despise simps.:hubie:

Seriously speaking, just imagine banging a woman like that and getting her pregnant...:mjlol: and having to raise a daughter or son...:francis:.

Last edited:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kev won’t admit it to his listeners but pookie and future and em gonna give em the dikk that you can’t.:francis:

Some of us prioritize paper over p*ssy because at the end of the day, cooch really isn’t worth more than what we assign to it which above all is arbitrary at best...:yeshrug:. The value is in the woman, not the cooch. Smart women get it. His callers, not so much, which is why he says get off my phone. Just say you like jail dikk :dame:and be done. You are wasting time with nonsense because you are a nonsense person. Most of his callers don’t want help, they just want attention.

Above all, it’s the main reason why we as men, despise simps.:hubie:

like just imagine banging a woman like that and getting her pregnant...:mjlol:
Plot twist

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
'It's all y'all fault for being felons and scrubs, y'all ain't giving the queens out here any options'

derrick-jaxn-2-e1493595934114.jpg

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I have nothing against Kev but I am not understanding why what he is saying is so revolutionary when Tariq, Corey and Patrice was doing the same shyt over a decade ago
He’s not being comedic about it to evade major pushback. Plus, until recently he wasn’t real famous and known.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
He’s saying what most dudes on the coli have been saying for years.

there isn’t a black men problem there is a black women canoodling and cavorting with the vagabonds of society problem.

as future collects another few baby mothers who will cry about black men, and every nukka whose been released from jail this year got a woman whose been waiting on em

Are you Haitian?