Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Women like a man with a personality. A lot of squares, DON'T have a personality. Don't shoot the messenger. :hubie:

If your a black man gettin ahead, within the (cac) system, cacs expect you to be bland, vanilla, no personality, bite your tongue, etc. These tend to be a lot of the successful dudes (whose lady be fukkin the brakes off Tee from uptown, no job, sells trees, stays wit moms, but knows how to have fun).

So the cats that do have personality, tend to be the "bad boys", the street dudes, etc...who let's be fair....Lets use a BIG MEECH (drug kingpin) for example...
all this is dumb as hell :deadrose:

How old are you fam?

You obviously havent been around many people.
Cats in the corporate world do all the same shyt "pookie and ray ray" do...
...they just happen to be smart and know how to turn it off.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Kev won’t admit it to his listeners but pookie and future and em gonna give em the dikk that you can’t.:francis:

Some of us prioritize paper over p*ssy because at the end of the day, cooch really isn’t worth more than whatever value we assign to it; which above all, is arbitrary at best...:yeshrug:. The value is in the woman, not the cooch. Smart women get it. His callers, not so much; which is why he simply says get off my phone. Imo, just say you like jail dikk :dame:and be done. You are wasting time with nonsense because you are a nonsense person. Most of his callers don’t want help, they just want attention.

Above all, it’s the main reason why we as men, despise simps.:hubie:

Seriously speaking, just imagine banging a woman like that and getting her pregnant...:mjlol: and having to raise a daughter or son...:francis:.

:picard: What kind of low self esteem shyt is this?

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
all this is dumb as hell :deadrose:

How old are you fam?

You obviously havent been around many people.
Cats in the corporate world do all the same shyt "pookie and ray ray" do...
...they just happen to be smart and know how to turn it off.

I could have articulated it better...got caught up doin some shyt and didnt feel like it, but the overall gist is...women will say a square dude isn't as fun, daring, whatever. I'm not sayin its gospel across the board...but majority of females come wit this POV. They'll get wit a square for the security.:yeshrug:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have nothing against Kev but I am not understanding why what he is saying is so revolutionary when Tariq, Corey and Patrice was doing the same shyt over a decade ago
None of it is revolutionary but neither is anything anyone says about anything breh. No idea is original. This only ever seems to be an issue for people when it's Black dudes profiting off of it. He's just spitting the same shyt for a new audience. The 20something year old dudes who are mostly watching his show weren't around for the Tariq Mack Lessons shyt.

I mean, do you get mad at the 3rd grade math teachers because they're not teaching anything revolutionary?? :usure:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women like a man with a personality. A lot of squares, DON'T have a personality. Don't shoot the messenger. :hubie:

If your a black man gettin ahead, within the (cac) system, cacs expect you to be bland, vanilla, no personality, bite your tongue, etc. These tend to be a lot of the successful dudes (whose lady be fukkin the brakes off Tee from uptown, no job, sells trees, stays wit moms, but knows how to have fun).

So the cats that do have personality, tend to be the "bad boys", the street dudes, etc...who let's be fair....Lets use a BIG MEECH (drug kingpin) for example...

"He's so charismatic, and a born leader. What if he applied that to the corporate world..."
:skip:

Even other men say some of these dudes have great personality traits, that would attract women. FUTURE for example...

"He's HOH (has a spine). He's a womanizer (ladies man).":skip:

Nggas can't have it both ways lol. :hula:
Basically damn If you do damn if you don’t

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
None of it is revolutionary but neither is anything anyone says about anything breh. No idea is original. This only ever seems to be an issue for people when it's Black dudes profiting off of it. He's just spitting the same shyt for a new audience. The 20something year old dudes who are mostly watching his show weren't around for the Tariq Mack Lessons shyt.

I mean, do you get mad at the 3rd grade math teachers because they're not teaching anything revolutionary?? :usure:

Exactly, I don't get why dudes keep saying goofy shyt like this, nothing is new under the sun it's just presentation and access to a new generation/audience. People never say this to Tony Robbins, it's lowkey hating on the black man.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
You try and give self improvement tips like:

“Lose weight.” OMG! You’re body shaming.:damn: “But I’m helping her attract the men she wants” SO YOU’RE SAYING MEN ARE SHALLOW?:damn: YOU SHOULD ACCEPT HER AS SHE IS. “So why are you in the gym? Shouldn’t men accept you as you are?:mjpls:

Duh! It’s not a big secret. We’re visual first before anything. No amount of degrees or money can make a woman attractive like it does men. Somehow, criticism of women has been made synonymous with misogyny, to avoid any constructive discourse.

And there are still some black men falling to this also. Nowadays, you'll hear a lot of guys say shyt like "My mindset and confidence makes me a high value man so I don't need money or connections or to be in shape."

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
And there are still some black men falling to this also. Nowadays, you'll hear a lot of guys say shyt like "My mindset and confidence makes me a high value man so I don't need money or connections or to be in shape."
Guys like that think vagina = value.

When women give that away for nothing.

Can’t pass that down.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
He is being helpful, he just not telling you what you WANT to hear.

his point is if you don’t look a certain way and you don’t have a career for yourself why would a successful attractive man want to be with you? Guys that are doing good are not settling with women that don’t bring nothing to the table but a bunch of entitlement and disagreements.

Everyone can’t get six pack abs because they don’t have the discipline. I can train you all you want but if you don’t eat right and manage your expectations you will never be happy.
You can work out and look great but not have 6-pack abs.
A trainer would say stop focusing on that one body part and focus on being fit.

entertainment. It’s nice to hear someone actually say some real shyt online. A lot of people are characters and are always going for the contreversy or being over the top.

His advice is simple and it’s stuff people who have succeeded in life and relationships would tell you. It’s funny seeing the unsuccessful people get in their feeling and want to argue with him. Cause they have always thought it was never their fault they aren’t married or in happy relationships.

The simple truths end up being controversial and I appreciate him using his platform to educate people in a world full of biased half truths based on hurt and depression.

What they need to hear and not what they want to hear. Some of them women have never been challenged in their beliefs

he answers your question tho. I answered your question in my first response. Go to a PT and tell him your goal is to be able to dunk and he will tell you it ain’t happening

You didn't but at this point I've passed the conversation

Last edited: