Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why should a man pay all a woman's bills if he's just dating her? If that's the case, then what the difference n marriage?

And Unless y'all living together, how can you even be sure she's not sleeping around, while ur footing her bills?

And then what's the point of her having a job if I'm paying for everything? What ao she can buy Birkin bags and LV shoes?

I feel like that’s one of the biggest Ls a man can take. Fukk that.

If a chick cheated on me and I found out.. I wouldn’t even look at that as an L really. Just cut the bytch off and move on. But if I was fundraising her lifestyle and she did me grease.. nikka!

couldn’t be me
:scust:

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Entertainment. There’s nothing really to learn, he’s funny and his calls are too. It’s mostly because he’s saying what men are afraid to say.
I was replying to a quote idk what happened.

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
:russ:
true but honestly, I wouldn’t even want to carry a person like that.

I would prefer to build with someone, where yea ..we might have disagreements but we’re both mature enough to talk it out and not be on some petty shyt hours later, or on some disrespect shyt where I would even have to pull rank.
Thinking about it now.... I don’t know if he meant that if you’re dating a younger woman or a woman in your age that you are building with.

I’m assuming he means the older men and younger women relationships because he tells most guys to not settle down until like mid 30s or even older, but tells women to during college.

That must be who he’s talking about because he says any man not making more than 100k+ for some time can’t take care of a family.

So I guess with younger couples the man pays for stuff, but he isn’t gonna take care of her n shyt.

I know I ain’t doing that lmao!!

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps

What the hell :laff:
I know mad brehs would try to get their shyt bigger but this nikka really made this video.

He’s bringing sources and shyt tho.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Why should a man pay all a woman's bills if he's just dating her? If that's the case, then what the difference n marriage?

And Unless y'all living together, how can you even be sure she's not sleeping around, while ur footing her bills?

And then what's the point of her having a job if I'm paying for everything? What ao she can buy Birkin bags and LV shoes?
Ironically, he has a video where he advocates against paying women’s bills who you are dating. He says that should be for your wife.