I know some coli brehs

NKWg.gif

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Why should a man pay all a woman's bills if he's just dating her? If that's the case, then what the difference n marriage?

And Unless y'all living together, how can you even be sure she's not sleeping around, while ur footing her bills?

And then what's the point of her having a job if I'm paying for everything? What ao she can buy Birkin bags and LV shoes?
He never told men to pay bills for someone you are dating, just that expect black women to expect that you do after you get married.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never thought he was gay, and the fact no gay dude has come to expose him yet sorta proves it.
People, including other Black men, hate to see heterosexual Black men giving any type of advice period, and will automatically go to the gay thing. At worst, Kevin has a lot of the same mannerisms that plenty of men who grew up around mostly women have, but there's nothing he has actually said or done that would make you think he is gay unless your goal simply is to discredit him in some way. The irony is, if he were openly gay, people would actually be more receptive to the shyt he is saying.