Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
So is this guy entertainment for yall or a role model or a guru or what?

Real question.

It's entertaining in the sense that this guy is telling women that many (not all) of them are somewhat delusional in their demands. And not pandering to women like a Steve Harvey and making them feel like they have 100% of the power.

Men feel like their legs have been chopped from under them in recent years and so dudes are happy to see talk like this making the rounds.

He's not saying anything new but more or less reaffirming things most, but not all men know.

And I wanted to feel sorry for that chick he dumped on, but she's dumping on all men who don't make some certain amount of money she requires without even being concerned about his character as a person. And talkingaabout she can help him with his business, etc. You don't need a man, you just wanting a business partner of some type.

If his assertion is true that only 10% of men make six figures, then that means Black men are probably only 2-3% of that. So this woman is basically rejecting nearly every black man she'll ever have the odds of meeting

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Some folks swear by jelqing but the jury is still out on that one.
I can attest to it working for me
full

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
Isn't Kevin supposed to be the expert? If I go to a personal trainer and I tell him I need to build my calves by doing pushes should he belittle me about my work out and tell me to accept my calves or tell me an appropriate workout to achieve my goal?

I just thought experts should be...idk...helpful but I guess that's just me.

If you go to a trainer and ask about your calves but your ass is 80lbs over weight, and you can't do 5 jumping jacks w/o passing out :francis: that trainer would set your ass straight about your real issues before you need those calves workouts.

It's ain't that hard my guy :scust:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
He never told men to pay bills for someone you are dating, just that expect black women to expect that you do after you get married.
I didn't say HE said it. I'm saying alot of women are looking for men that will do that.

Just the expectation is crazy

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I didn't say HE said it. I'm saying alot of women are looking for men that will do that.

Just the expectation is crazy
It is definitely. Given that more and more couples regardless of status having to pool their incomes to get ahead, it makes the desire for women that do not want to work disgusting. That extra money can go to college funds, business opportunities, a home, retirement, etc... .A lot of the guys i know at work who are making 6 figures their wives as well are working and are making close or equal to what they are. It is a unrealistic and destructive fantasy that a lot of women have today.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thinking about it now.... I don’t know if he meant that if you’re dating a younger woman or a woman in your age that you are building with.

I’m assuming he means the older men and younger women relationships because he tells most guys to not settle down until like mid 30s or even older, but tells women to during college.

That must be who he’s talking about because he says any man not making more than 100k+ for some time can’t take care of a family.

So I guess with younger couples the man pays for stuff, but he isn’t gonna take care of her n shyt

I know I ain’t doing that lmao!!

Men dont' reach their career peak until around 38-42(to start), plus if you stay in shape you age slow. Furthermore the woman exactly your age usually ages faster than you even if you both stay in shape and eat well. Even though it's just a number, if you're single in mid 30s and want to have kids/family, woman over 35 is a gamble. 24-29 is better.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
What you said doesn’t make sense, but you know that. A sensible person wouldn’t make so mant posts about content they haven’t watched. Unless you just in here trolling which seems like the most likely scenario

It doesn’t mean anything to me either way you do what you choose with your time
I did watch which I stated in several posts.
So I'm not sure what you are talking about. Again, I don't have anything to say. I keep having to repeat myself because you seem to want to argue. I don't agree. Thats the end of the conversation. It's not a debate.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
:dwillhuh:
what did I say I dont like?

none of what you posted here makes sense

If you dont watch the show and dont have a dog in the fight why continue to post these uninformed opinions in the thread?
Ignore her breh. She’s a 35+ year old woman who likes to antagonize and troll men online. Weirdo femcel behavior. Not really someone you want to waste energy on.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
If you go to a trainer and ask about your calves but your ass is 80lbs over weight, and you can't do 5 jumping jacks w/o passing out :francis: that trainer would set your ass straight about your real issues before you need those calves workouts.

It's ain't that hard my guy :scust:
And he would tell you how to fix the real problem correct? Thank you for making my point.

It's crazy how ya'll really think shytting on others is a helpful and appropriate form of communication. Like you're really going to shame women into wanting you (general you)

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
I did watch which I stated in several posts.
So I'm not sure what you are talking about. Again, I don't have anything to say. I keep having to repeat myself because you seem to want to argue. I don't agree. Thats the end of the conversation. It's not a debate.

I said it doesn’t matter to me either way, but you read that as me wanting to argue?

You say you dont have anything to say, but keep posting in the thread.

You say it’s the end of the conversation, but you’re still quoting me.

It’s all good tho I see what you’re doing here and others do too. I only point it out cuz it’s the same type of disingenuous, bad faith approach that Kevin points out regularly on his show so it felt relevant.

Carry on, don’t mind me

:hubie:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
The 22 year old last night was interesting. Had all these stats and articles but never been in a actual relationship. she was just pushing back to push back.

He also said what I've been saying on here. A black man stands on his square and speaks his mind he is called gay.
You have a timestamp for that breh?