Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
Ya'll hear what you wanna hear and read what you wanna read. I don't have a dog in the fight and don't watch either of them outside of what ya'll post. So I don’t care either way.

I saw the clip outside of what he posted and I stand by my statement. You don't like it. I get it.

:dwillhuh:
what did I say I dont like?

none of what you posted here makes sense

If you dont watch the show and dont have a dog in the fight why continue to post these uninformed opinions in the thread?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
i have heard people who i never thought would mention nikkas like him, mention this nikka

I dont fw this nikka Kev, but him doing that HOH stunt with some of those chicks. Really propelled him:russ:
I forgot I posted on the first page of this thread. Breh blew the fukk up. :ehh:

I don’t really listen to his show but I’m glad to see a brother prosper. :wow:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:
what did I say I dont like?

none of what you posted here makes sense

If you dont watch the show and dont have a dog in the fight why continue to post these uninformed opinions in the thread?
I already said what I had to stay. If you don't understand I guess it's just not for you to understand

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
I already said what I had to stay. If you don't understand I guess it's just not for you to understand

What you said doesn’t make sense, but you know that. A sensible person wouldn’t make so mant posts about content they haven’t watched. Unless you just in here trolling which seems like the most likely scenario

It doesn’t mean anything to me either way you do what you choose with your time

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
He does say that he doesn’t believe in 50/50. So I took it as pay all of her bills.
I could be wrong, but if he says that it is to drive home that the women wanting that will need to be in shape, feminine, cooperative, and a lack of better term to forget about being seen as an equal in the relationship.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I could be wrong, but if he says that it is to drive home that the women wanting that will need to be in shape, feminine, cooperative, and a lack of better term to forget about being seen as an equal in the relationship.
Yeah he did say that as a black man dating black women expect to pay all the bills because that’s what they want lol.

But he said many times he does not do 50/50. Idk if he feels that’s what a man must do or he wants to be in control of everything.

Actually, I think it was to have control of everything and have it in his name.

The reason why I don’t know, but it must feel good when a chick cops an attitude and she can’t say shyt about who’s house it is lol.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah he did say that as a black man dating black women expect to pay all the bills because that’s what they want lol.

But he said many times he does not do 50/50. Idk if he feels that’s what a man must do or he wants to be in control of everything.

Actually, I think it was to have control of everything and have it in his name.

The reason why I don’t know, but it must feel good when a chick cops an attitude and she can’t say shyt about who’s house it is lol.

:russ:
true but honestly, I wouldn’t even want to carry a person like that.

I would prefer to build with someone, where yea ..we might have disagreements but we’re both mature enough to talk it out and not be on some petty shyt hours later, or on some disrespect shyt where I would even have to pull rank.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Why should a man pay all a woman's bills if he's just dating her? If that's the case, then what the difference n marriage?

And Unless y'all living together, how can you even be sure she's not sleeping around, while ur footing her bills?

And then what's the point of her having a job if I'm paying for everything? What ao she can buy Birkin bags and LV shoes?