Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
We need to have that woman come back on the show. Have the wolves found her IG :lupe:
I feel bad for shorty. Not because of the initial interaction with KS but because it must be embarrassing for some shyt like that to go viral the way it did

:francis:

tenor.gif

B0130767-B02-E-45-C5-B19-E-AE3-D19-CFFC72.jpg

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
:jbhmm:

I’m interested to see how he would respond to/advise a chick that was a 5 but was agreeable and said she wanted a man with certain character but was having a hard time finding it.
There actually has been a few women who called in and said they want a regular man, but he ends up forcing them to say they want a man who makes a lot of money.

Checkmate? Da faq? Talking to ya'll is so painful sometimes. The hell are you checking mating? I'm not in a battle with you. I didn't try to challenge you. What is wrong with you?

He literally said that he should have lead her in the appropriate direction instead of harping on looks and money because what they were discussing isn't how you build a relationship.

To be fair, he kinda did lead her in the appropriate direction by saying "You should be with an average guy". Derrick Jaxn would be 100% right, if she called in because she had an issue getting a man in general. But she, like many women, probably has zero issue finding a normal man with a good character. She didn't need Kevin's help for that. It's like if you go to doctor because you have leg pain. It's not necessary for the doctor to treat your arms.

He gives very frank answers and isn't exactly a wordsmith, so it's easy to miss. Also, it's obvious by now, he has a bias against women who aren't physically attractive. Had she been attractive, he would've given her better advice. He has slightly more patience for them.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
There actually has been a few women who called in and said they want a regular man, but he ends up forcing them to say they want a man who makes a lot of money.

They say that, but when he starts asking questions it becomes a different story. Do you want to work after having kids? No. If you did work do you want to pay significant bills? No. Do you want to have at least a middle class lifestyle (House, two cars, college fund, vacations, etc..)? Yes.

I do not know, but for a man to provide all of that it will require him to make a good deal of money, and if he does not there will be problems in the marriage. If you are willing to work after kids and pay bills as well then you do not need a man with a lot of money, just one that you can cooperate with.

Last edited:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Get ready for another round of videos analyzing a snippet of an interview:francis:. Worldstar is at it again:

Yo, they left out the best part at the end.

He asks "Who the hell wants to deal with a woman like that?"

She says

"PERSIANS."

When I first heard it, I died.

Worldstar probably left it out on purpose so that way people won't figure out how delusional she was...

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Is her grill fukked up?

Outside that, she’s an ok looking chick. Why don’t she just find a working class dude that has a kid as well and try to live a modest, ordinary, happy life

everybody wants to live a fairytale and be extraordinary.

Yup.

That’s another problem too. Our community needs to see BW with business brehs more. The only coupling that gets promoted is the BW with the personal trainer / model / athlete.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
She is not bad. If she got over that six figure requirement and got over being a business owner/ money maker she would have a much easier time getting someone, even with her kid.

Shorty is a 5 through and through, but I feel like its her grill that really takes away from her face. Also I gotta agree with that 6 the goddess chick saying shorty appear to be a lil slow. The way she was responding and how she talked, although pleasant she didn't seem like she had all the beers in her six pack.

but yeah she definitely gotta humble herself.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
No he does not say for men to pay all of the bills, he said to expect black women to have that as a requirement. The reason why he says that is damn near all of the women calling in who want a husband, regardless if they are making 20k to 100k+, do not want to work after getting married and having kids and providing at least a middle class life. This includes women with debt as well. That is why he tells these women to stop looking for a 100k+ man and find a 60k man that can add to your 40k.
He does say that he doesn’t believe in 50/50. So I took it as pay all of her bills.