Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
how am I attacking you? I never personalized anything in my replies to you. I don’t think I even said “you”. If u felt that way then that’s not my intent

I just feel like women don’t like hearing anything unless it reinforces what they already believe. Men are constantly being told how we ain’t shyt and how to do better in Op-Eds, think pieces in magazines and social media. But this 50 y/o man on YT saying men typically like women in between dress sizes 4-8 is light but gets women furiously calling in.

I wonder why? Thinly veiled gay accusations, saying men can not rate women looks, that everyone is ugly to someone (and for the lady in the video, that is a lot of people), level up garbage, etc... It is simple, you do not like men rating or discussing women unless it is to praise them.

I feel what you been saying the last couple pages lol

KS has a few important themes that some women can learn from.

1. “High value” men don’t care as much about your salary or educational/career accomplishments
2. Average looking women should adjust their expectations to where they aren’t expecting the top 10% of earners, because a lot of men in that space will value looks and agreeableness above all else. So the competition will be too stiff to get what you’re asking for.

and I think theres truth in both of those themes.

Beyond that he’s just an entertainer lol.. really enjoyable show to watch because of the fukkery and to see delusion chicks get shat on.

But any serious chick, looking for advice on how to date in the 2020s shouldn’t be calling this show or expecting any “expert” advice. He makes points that have validity but usually says it in a fukked up way or gets frustrated with the caller instead of trying to help them legitimately see the flaws in their thinking.

im not criticising him because i think that’s perfect for the platform he’s built but I would look my cousin or homegirl like “really?!”

if they called in expecting to actually get something out of it.

I have already said what I had to say on the subject. Again, I have no interest in arguing and have circular conversations where I just repeat myself over and over.

You don't agree with me. I accept it. That's it.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Make a lot of money, wife a younger woman, and pay all the bills.

In 2020 this is his advice:russ:

Breh setting up these lame nikkas who only pull with they bag to get they pockets ran something fierce
No he does not say for men to pay all of the bills, he said to expect black women to have that as a requirement. The reason why he says that is damn near all of the women calling in who want a husband, regardless if they are making 20k to 100k+, do not want to work after getting married and having kids and providing at least a middle class life. This includes women with debt as well. That is why he tells these women to stop looking for a 100k+ man and find a 60k man that can add to your 40k.

Last edited:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
All i know is if you had men calling in to a show ran by a woman complaining about not getting hot women, and the men were middle age, balding, fat, small package (:dame:), below average to average money, there would be no complaints about how she talked to them. She could tell them to lose weight, get your money up, forget about beautiful women and if they did not accept it and she said that they would get no ass and die alone women would be applauding.There would be no comments about her sexual preference, or how mean she is, or how she is fake.

Last edited:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Actually, that’s what she led with from the offset. She brought up her looks and asked if he can see her like she’s hot stuff. Second, she brought up money and her business and KS questioned what does a man make in income have to do with being in a relationship. These are all in the first 5 to 10 minutes. He intentionally went off this clip and created the narrative to his audience that KS was being superficial when it was the opposite. Checkmate!

So, forget DJ. That’s foul and he’s proven to be a snake oil salesman.

That's what everyone forgets. The women calling into the show are specifically asking for a man with superficial things. So, it's only fair to judge them superficially.

Not once have I ever heard a woman call into show and say they want a man of a certain character.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
All i know is if you had men calling in to a show ran by a woman complaining about not getting hot women, and the men were middle age, balding, fat, small package (:dame:), below average to average money, there would be no complaints about how she talked to them. She could tell them to lose weight, get your money up, forget about beautiful women and if they did not accept it and she said that they would get no ass and die alone women would be applauding.There would be not rebuttals about her sexual preference, or how mean she is, or how she is fake.

Men aren't that delusional. And the ones that are remove themselves from society either by crime or self isolation.

I really wouldn't take any of these folks saying he needs to be nicer seriously. A lot of these bytches get off and getting told they not shyt anyway. I wish I would call into anyone and let them tell me I suck for a hour :mjlol: these chicks just sit there and take it like listening to him actually gonna get them what they want. they too lost to take any advice. Only thing that humbles a woman is life.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what everyone forgets. The women calling into the show are specifically asking for a man with superficial things. So, it's only fair to judge them superficially.

Not once have I ever heard a woman call into show and say they want a man of a certain character.

:jbhmm:

I’m interested to see how he would respond to/advise a chick that was a 5 but was agreeable and said she wanted a man with certain character but was having a hard time finding it.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I’m just asking in general; what advice would you give these guys

My interpretation of relationships is way different than the classical american shyt. I subscribe to the "that aint your girl its just your turn" way of thinking and as such I don't put much of myself into any woman any more. Sure I like them and I'm not a a$$hole or anything but they also basically don't know shyt about me beyond what they ask. I don't lie, but if you're not smart enough to ask the right questions then thats on you.

If I had any end all advice that has never failed, women are most attracted to men whose intentions are unclear. Thats the advice I'd give. you can't go wrong with that shyt.

Now if you want to get married or something I'm the wrong person to ask because I don't want kids or marriage.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
:jbhmm:

I’m interested to see how he would respond to/advise a chick that was a 5 but was agreeable and said she wanted a man with certain character but was having a hard time finding it.
I think it would depend on the things he usually asks: Their height, weight, looks, if they have children, job, and if they went to college how much debt they have if any.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes

this This THIS